i love six sams

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

i love six sams

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:20 am

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #2 by CrawTheShrimp » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Dude, the Shien and Shi en combo doesn't work that way
You don't lock your opponent out of S/T, it just that you just negate and your opponent can just use another one. Negate S/T doesn't count
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Kappa Mikey

Post #3 by Kappa Mikey » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:37 pm

To be honest, I was most confused by the searching of Elegant Egotist in the turn AFTER Harpie Perfumer was summoned as well, like it was Elemental HERO Woodsman or something. And it also searched Cyber Shield right after using that spell. But I suppose you are so used with that kind of effect that you let it slide like it was nothing.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:06 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Dude, the Shien and Shi en combo doesn't work that way
You don't lock your opponent out of S/T, it just that you just negate and your opponent can just use another one. Negate S/T doesn't count

apparently you didnt watch the replay, i didnt negate anything with shi en. i was reminding them that due ot shogun they can only activate 1 spell or trap per turn. they tried using cyber shield the same turn they activated elegant egotist while i had shogun out
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Spam Paradise”