My opinion on Judge #8505: Avoid this judge!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Joeri-San

My opinion on Judge #8505: Avoid this judge!

Post #1 by Joeri-San » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:18 pm

So, i had my account frozen for the first time, and i just finished up writing a whopping report on Judge #8505. I never have participated in forum discussions, even when DN had forums, i didn't visit the forums or speak my mind at all. I guess there's really a first time for everything. Here's the replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=146532-14596661

At first, initially, i was going to avoid reporting this judge. I mean, what's the point? The judge punished me and it's over, but i felt this judge was slightly edgy and made a rash decision to freeze my account. This judge reminded me why i avoided dueling frequently on Dueling Network. Several judges from that time would ream you for even the most miniscule reasons; even if you admitted fault for your actions, they would still be "nope" let's punish you regardless of your words. This is the vibe i got from this judge. A judge that measures his authority and word overs you, but has that unforgiving nature that makes you loathe the person. I get the judge makes the final call in any duel. The problem is the approach taken against me and simply jumping to conclusions about my character.

Yes, you can speculate i cheated and gladly thrown in your assumptions, but don't refer to me as a cheater. I can win duels without cheating or using a meta deck. I made a huge blunder by not trying to understand Louikaiba better -- that was clear -- and i felt embarrassed for having that memory lapse on top of my attitude towards him. Ygopro, Dueling Network, and Duelingbook have all been outlets where i can chill from the pressures of life. I have struggled for many, many years with several emotional/physical disorders that take me into a dark place. That, on top, of my miserable life that i try to better and improve is a recipe of disaster. So, i had a moment of weakness and took my aggression to another level towards Louikaiba. I want to apologize for my behavior, Louikaiba. I don't know how my emotions got so out of control...

Back to the judge, i didn't mind him giving me a loss or a warning, but to strictly and outright punish me was a tad bit too much for me. I never defied this judge in any instance. You can watch the replay and see how i cooperated by banishing a card for Allure of Darkness. (Yes, i wrong for saying i banished a card for Allure). I get lost in my plays a lot. Sometimes, i've accidentally activated "Frightfur Patchwork" twice, because i did so many combos or plays in-between activating card effects. I make many stupid mistakes and they've called a judge against me to auto-correct me. If a judge corrects me, i simply follow instructions if im wrong. With this judge, i followed instructions and got my account frozen. This is what also makes me place this judge in the same category as a DN Judge: "Looking for a reaction intentionally to punish you for it." See i know the little sick tactics, and that's what he clearly did to me.

In short, the judge wasn't wrong for scolding me, but he was wrong for provoking and abusing his power. The same as DN judges did in the past for no real reason other than to be a killjoy. You tell them you're wrong and they still nitpick at you. I'm still a cheater... Honestly, i thought the judges had a more mature approach of handling users or am i wrong? Are we going back to the "Dark Age" when judges could abuse their power and get away with it? If im following protocol, i shouldn't be punished for it. Given a warning? Fine. Punished? Hell no! Judge #8505 is a joke and i suggest to avoid him at all costs. I admit my behavior was erratic and i regret going that far, but i don't regret calling out the judge for his asinine logic. A joke is a joke is joke :roll:

Runzy
Mood:

Post #2 by Runzy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:55 pm

hard to read this when its in red.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Dal920

Post #3 by Dal920 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 pm

Ok cheater

Return to “Spam Paradise”