hows this for logic?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

hows this for logic?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 am

Me: *is in a duel*
Other players: "Youre bad at yugioh!"
Me: "If im so 'bad' at yugioh why is it you cant beat me in a duel? huh? Answer that!"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 am

Because you only gravitate to customs and make literally broken cards but don't want to accept that because you can't hear logic from the mountain we call your ego.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 am

Maybe you are only considering a player "beating you in a duel" if you actually click in the "Admit Defeat" button. People win against you all the time because you rage quit over the smallest of reasons (if they ever were), as seen by many players.

This duel, for example: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-13906265

It is within your rights to leave any duel you want and all that, but resorting to call the opponent a noob for using MST and rage quitting over that? Sounds like a very bad defense or coping mechanism there.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:02 am

1. You lack fundamental knowledge on how this game works and refuse to address this deficiency.
2. Winning while restricting what your opponents can do is not proof of skill. I could probably beat LeBron James at basketball if he was blindfolded and only allowed to use his left hand, doesn't mean I'm better than LeBron or even good at the game.
3. Bad players can still win duels, especially against other bad players.
4. You create an environment where skill differentiation doesn't exist. You can't display skill in your duels because you've robbed both players of the tools to do so. So it's not better player wins but often just luckier player wins.
5. Customs will never be an environment for displaying skill

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:13 am

LightCaster wrote:Because you only gravitate to customs and make literally broken cards but don't want to accept that because you can't hear logic from the mountain we call your ego.

I play Advanced Format from time to time. Just not against pends, links or meta. u cant claim to be good if u need to use meta to win your duels
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Because you only gravitate to customs and make literally broken cards but don't want to accept that because you can't hear logic from the mountain we call your ego.

I play Advanced Format from time to time. Just not against pends, links or meta. u cant claim to be good if u need to use meta to win your duels

That's quite a bold, condescending and arbitrary statement there, not to mention hypocrite. If one's claims of being good in the game are invalid just for using meta decks, then the same must go for custom cards users, specially considering unbalanced cards that makes meta a joke, like the ones you create and use. The view must be great in that glass house of yours.

Also, why can't them claim to be good, anyway? People's skills aren't measured by their resources or playing style, but how well they perform against various opponents. We all show our true colours in adversities. On the other hand, you continue being picky about what you wanna face or not and blaming people for using things that are "overused" for unknown reasons.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:49 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

That's quite a bold, condescending and arbitrary statement there, not to mention hypocrite. If one's claims of being good in the game are invalid just for using meta decks, then the same must go for custom cards users, specially considering unbalanced cards that makes meta a joke, like the ones you create and use. The view must be great in that glass house of yours.

Also, why can't them claim to be good, anyway? People's skills aren't measured by their resources or playing style, but how well they perform against various opponents. We all show our true colours in adversities. On the other hand, you continue being picky about what you wanna face or not and blaming people for using things that are "overused" for unknown reasons.

He's right you know.

Wek

Post #8 by Wek » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Me: *is in a duel*
Other players: "Youre bad at yugioh!"
Me: "If im so 'bad' at yugioh why is it you cant beat me in a duel? huh? Answer that!"

Because you are, they can, and it's barely worth the effort to stomp one of the weakest players on the site.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #9 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 am

"ur retarded"
"ur retarded"

hows this for logic?
I'm apparently retarded.
b

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 am

He's blatantly cherrypicking. The 2012 release was for Duel Terminal. Worldwide TCG was 2008
It's also insanely hypocritical for him to deny Arcana Force on the grounds of release date when he gladly accepts Eye of Timaeus and friends when they were released at a much later 2014 but being in the DM anime means their fine for play.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #11 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm

oh no he didn't deny it, the problem was that he couldn't comprehend that the english North american date of Light of destruction was may 13, 2008, its like he was blatantly ignoring what it said, and acting like it wasn't released in north america in 2008.
And worldwide apparently means just ocg... even though why would it mean just ocg if its "worldwide"? that would mean both ocg and TCG
If it was only OCG it would say, just OCG and not have a TCG release date.
b

Return to “Spam Paradise”