DB's Top 5 Worst Trolls!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james111

DB's Top 5 Worst Trolls!

Post #1 by james111 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:25 am

J: Me (J) and my Pal Micheal "MikeMadness" Nebbia (MM) and the Random Special Guest MoBros Studios (MBS) are going to look at DuelingBook's Top 5 Wrost Trolls!

MM: That's Right, These guys have been bullying innocent duelists but now, It's time for Revenge!

MBS: Today, We'll be looking at DB's most hated users, who make the worst Customs and the most disgusting Rules they could ever make! But keep in mind! I'm not into Yugioh and DB, I'm just here to get my knowledge!

J: Now... LET'S GO!

J: Number 5.

MBR: Chaosprince.

J: Being the New Public Enemy, He is a liar, Ruleshark, etc.

MBS: He is known to make People's Duels worse with More Powerful cards.

MM: You know with not much Info, At least I put his name inside the Counter Card.

MBS: Yeah, Yeah, Whatever, get to Number 4...

J: Number 4.

MBS: No Noobs.

J: This guy "PROVES" to be the Invincible King of the Advanced Unrated Warriors

MM: But he's actually A LIAR.

MBS: His Rankings says he's only at 100/0... Anyways...
AVOID PROVING YOURSELF A PRO! (Even in Customs)

J: I never dueld him because he has nothing to beat me since I was using a Custom Deck!

MM: You're right james....

J: Number 3.

MBS: EliteKnight.

J: This guy, like No Noobs, Proves he has a Deck that Prevents himself from harm!

MBS: BUT NOPE!!!! His Attempts to Protect himself failed!

MM: Not even his other Decks could help and he just can't handle it!

MBS: Again,AVOID PROVING YOURSELF A PRO!!!!

J: Number 2.

MBS: Aromagirl.

J: Aromagirl AKA the Rebellious Girl who can't stand anything. She has personal Space with Friends (like a Child on the Web.)

MM: She wants to win Easily and she made a card to counter Anti-Trolls!

MBS: Remeber, use UnlikePluto's Tiesto, or Mike's Counter for stuff like that. The Golden Rule is... DO NOT USE CHEAP INSTA-WIN CARDS!

J: and Number 1....

MBS: chris. "CrystalMusic". conrad.

J: Debt made a Story about this man who began his stress-free Journey before DN shut down...

MBS: This guy's name was SSJ4Gogeta1992, he made specific Challenges for Dueling with an Autistic mind of James, and dyslexic Spelling of that one Disney Channel PSA. He made challenges to break a Lock Down to prove himself "Worthy".

J: He also made up stories about his War Stories (which is the reason why he made these Army cards before the time he blocked my ass.)

MM: this is where his fears come into play.

J: Kinda like in Johnny Opposite's one scene where Bumper was Chased by a Butterfly when Johnny Test used the machine that makes everyone do the exact opposite of their action.

MBS: Can you please stop talking about this show, it's giving me bad memories! GEEZ! Anyways, Fluttershythepony was Born. He claimed that ssj4gogeta was her "BROTHER" for some odd reason. Like him, she acted more feminine than usual. But now we see the tropes that go with him. Hates Something New, Hates Destruction effects, Meta Hater, makes up his own game, prevent loss, Specifying Fusion, and Drunk on DM OG.

J: After the Fall of Dueling Network, He decided to go for his Bratty Antics yet again! Look at this...

MM: And look at his Imitators.

MBS: Even Today, he thought his mighty love for E HEROES would save him in HERE! Even in Customs, he just can't deal with it! Here, look at the Replay, just LOOK AT IT!

J: And he also said he has "Good Sportsmanship".

J, MM, & MBS: What ever you do...

MBS: DO NOT MAKE UP YOUR OWN RULES AND DB AND DN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

J: *panting* This is it... I think I had it...

UP (UnlikePluto): Did someone say my Custom Cards?

MM: Pluto, your Library Archetype is Drunk, go home....

UP: But James is my BFF!!!

MBS: I think that's over with this status, Merry Christmas....

Return to “Spam Paradise”