Rebecca Hawkins VS Joey Wheeler

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Rebecca Hawkins VS Joey Wheeler

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:02 am

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #2 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:05 am

Their Shield & Sword woudlnt have worked anyways due to Imperial Order
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #3 by DuskWill » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Their Shield & Sword woudlnt have worked anyways due to Imperial Order

Neither would your Ring of Magnetism. That could have been significant.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

DuskWill

Post #4 by DuskWill » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:58 am

On a second thought, Copycat can only target an opponent's monster, so that's a mistake on their part as well.

This was messier than I thought and way less interesting. Why did you share this?
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #5 by Silvers Rayleigh » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:57 am

Well, isn't this ironic? You proudly using a burn deck in one game but condemning its usage in a later one: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13672038

That is, if you can even consider Ancient Gears a burn deck. But I suppose hypocrisy doesn't matter if you have to justify a rage quit, right?

thetys

Post #6 by thetys » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:07 pm

ye it do be like that with him

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Silvers Rayleigh wrote:Well, isn't this ironic? You proudly using a burn deck in one game but condemning its usage in a later one: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13672038

That is, if you can even consider Ancient Gears a burn deck. But I suppose hypocrisy doesn't matter if you have to justify a rage quit, right?

-_- well funny thing is Crowler's Ancient Gears are much more powerful than Rebeccas Fire Princess. So i think im justified here.

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:-_- well funny thing is Crowler's Ancient Gears are much more powerful than Rebeccas Fire Princess. So i think im justified here.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy. And piercing damage is a form of battle damage not effect damage. You just didn't want ancient gears to destroy you.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #9 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Silvers Rayleigh wrote:Well, isn't this ironic? You proudly using a burn deck in one game but condemning its usage in a later one: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=13672038

-_- well funny thing is Crowler's Ancient Gears are much more powerful than Rebeccas Fire Princess. So i think im justified here.

This is some classic "avoiding the question" here, as well as some straw man fallacy: Saying that using Rebecca's burn deck is "justified" because it's less powerful than Crowler's Ancient Gear deck. Which it isn't, specially when comparing cards you used, like Gravity Bind and Imperial Order.

Anyway, you take pride on winning with a burn/stall deck, but claimed that Ancient Gears have a burn effect, that burn decks are for noobs, and then rage quitted. That's the hypocrisy, if it's needed to explicit that much.

That aside, one logical conclusion for your rage quit is that you bricked so hard that would be impossible to stand a chance against the most basic Ancient Gear deck. Of course, this is bound to happen when playing with a deck built with no focus or dedicated strategy, as we can see from that replay Horus LV4, 2 different Legendary Dragon cards and Exodia.

thetys

Post #10 by thetys » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 am

CrystalMusic just know that it's okay to suck at yugioh
it's a children's cardgame
: ) but also be made fun by me for sucking at yugioh while calling other people "noobs" and so on

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #11 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:35 am

Its his game, CrystalMusic isn't allowed to lose.
b

Return to “Spam Paradise”