-_- do ppl not know what debut means???

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

-_- do ppl not know what debut means???

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:27 am

Me: Is hosting in advanced unrated with duel note: "GX Debuting Character Decks Only."

Opponent: *Joins duel*

Opponent: * Plays "Toon table of contents" *

Me: "Pegasus didn't debut in GX, he Debuted in Duel Monsters"

Opponent: "He made an appearance in GX"

Me: "Correct, But he was not introduced for the first time in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series in GX, He was first introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters at the end of Season 1 Episode 1! Therefore Pegasus is NOT a GX Debuting Character! But rather a Duel Monsters Debuting Character!"

Opponent: "You're stupid!"

Me: "Says the one who thinks Pegasus was first introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh history in GX! Just because they made an appearance in GX doesn't make them a GX debuting character. Debut means: Perform for the first time, or in this case: Appear for the first time."

Opponent: "Bye, You're Stupid!" *Quits Duel*

Me: "Says the one who thinks Pegasus debuted in GX!"

Definition of Debut: A person's first appearance or performance in a particular capacity or role.

Pegasus first appeared in Duel Monsters Season 1 Episode 1
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:03 am

Why stress yourself over such a nothing burger? Why do you even care about such minutiae? Am I supposed to believe this happened when the spelling and grammar is far above your par and there's no replay?

Return to “Spam Paradise”