For real, what if we massively advertised for a unanimous blocking of CrsytalMusic?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
thetys

For real, what if we massively advertised for a unanimous blocking of CrsytalMusic?

Post #1 by thetys » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 am

It doesn't take more than 3 braincells and a viewing of the below replay to realize how much a narcissistic butthole CrystalMusic is.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12946818
He is extreme, like, say, an anarcho-capitalist, a nazi, or a communist, but unlike these who do do at least somewhat of a job to make the best out of their marketable aspects, Crystal is so much of an ouroboros fuckhead that he just fucking can't. So what we're left with is a goofgoof that just openly exposes himself as a goofgoof. TL;DR Crystal is a unanimously acknowledgeable doodledumb.
We don't need the authorities to hold him accountable on behalf of us if we all agree.
The authorities suggest that we just passively ignore him, why don't we just go past that, and do the internet equivalent to exiling him? That is, make it so everyone block him.
With some amounts of flooding and memeing, it could perhaps be possible?

guys I really have nothing better to do than shitting back on a guy that shat twice on me ok I just wanna have my fair revenge sort of idk

thetys

Post #2 by thetys » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:49 am

might mostly be wishful thinking I got blocked by that cuck earlier so

Return to “Spam Paradise”