xDEADCENTREx

Re: that was very unfortunate for them

Post #21 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:27 am

Crystalmusics deck theme is probably called "Hulk Smash"

NiwatoriFTW

Post #22 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:33 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:Crystalmusics deck theme is probably called "Hulk Smash"

More like "Hulk Smash with the Infinity Gauntlet(s)"

Also, him not liking to lose to the point of making it impossible for the opponent to win in Custom Cards has been shared before: Image
(Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-8095071)

Kalsan

Post #23 by Kalsan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Your cards are terribly designed.
Just an account :idea:

xDEADCENTREx

Post #24 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:09 pm

I absolutely hate to lose, therefore I have to remove that option, in a game thats based on winning and losing. Losing helps to improve the deck further with new ideas and concepts. Auto win completely ruins that.

I have Autism and I know this much, so that means CrystalMusic does as well, and if they don't they're to quote CrystalMusic ",a fucking idiot" and quite ironic at how often the kettle calls the pot black.

I didn't think someone THIS stupid actually exists. I still don't, I think this is a attention whoring, due to bad behaviour ruining friendships, causing them to have to ruins people's experiences to cause them similar grievances.

The stupid part is they air their own dirty laundry. Can't get much more stupid than that!

xDEADCENTREx

Post #25 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I do wonder whats so hard about accepting a loss. If you lose, that means you will easily get better afterwards. Unfortunately however, making "unbeatable" custom cards does not make you better, that still counts as you losing. Honestly it would be cool if CrystalMusic did this instead of pulling out a boring "instant win you can't use this card because haha it... uhh counters your.... uhh cards" :
-Look and see what cards you "legit" have that you can duel with "normally"
Another thing, "Oh look, a non-custom deck in customs" instead of getting upset and flipping out you can:
-Continue the duel "normally". What are they going to do, win via MST?
Now this is is just an idea you know, but hey, maybe you could surprise us. None of these things will rip out your teeth.

my cards are beatable its just difficult. i made them to counter the current era of cards you people seem so atuned to

We are atonned to not playing the game? That doesn't even begin to make sense. This Era as you out it doesn't exist either, because it's a format with player created cards of approved AND unapproved archetypes being allowed, so to call it an era, which normally refers to the Ban List, or Packs Releases, just doesn't make sense as far as any level of logic is involved.

If you really wanted to counter the "era" as you say, I'd expect you to think about making a deck to counter what you face, but leave it open to flaws, makes your losses become ways to improve your cards and deck consistency, and keep going until you get a nice deck that isn't insanely no yugioh plays, then you will get those experiences. As many users have said, if you cannot handle losing, even once, then this game just isn't tailored to your playstyle, in any way and another game would be more optimal, such as one that you cannot lose in for instance. That way you enjoy a experience of being king of "something" and you're actually happier with the mechanics and players in the game.

Return to “Spam Paradise”