Dear Sweet Baby Jesus

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 pm

You know, here i Thought some the people of Duelingbook had brains. NOPE! Some of you people don't. Why? Allow me to simplify this:
Opponent: *Joins Custom Cards Format*
Opponent: *Is only using TCG/OCG cards*

JOINS CUSTOM CARDS!!! IS ONLY USING TCG/OCG CARDS!!!

You are literally using the exact opposite of what the Custom Cards Format was made for.

Now let me simplify this: From time to time i dont mind if you mix and match TCG/OCG with customs. BUT! if you join Custom Cards and if your deck isnt at least 3/4 custom, then yeah you are clearly missing the point of why its called custom cards. Youre supposed to use custom cards in that format, hence its name "CUSTOM CARDS" *Facepalms*

The amount of times i have dueled in the custom cards format but duel someone who is only using TCG/OCG cards has just made me send a prayer to god for you morons to grow a brain. If you had a brain youd know how to read what format you are joining, but alot of my opponent's clearly cant read what format they are joining. So either A: some of you didnt pass 1st grade reading class because you cant read for jack diddly squat. OR B: you are just down right stupid!

Iv said this before ill say it again: If you can read a card, you can read what format you are joining. Also, If you can read a card, you can read a duel note! Stop with the selective reading BS!

Have a nice day!!!

PS: at the very least, if you are going to duel against me in the custom cards format, you could inform me if your deck is a mix of TCG/OCG and Customs. This way i dont automatically assume your deck contains no custom cards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #2 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:You know, here i Thought some the people of Duelingbook had brains. NOPE! Some of you people don't. Why? Allow me to simplify this:

You are literally using the exact opposite of what the Custom Cards Format was made for.

Now let me simplify this: From time to time i dont mind if you mix and match TCG/OCG with customs. BUT! if you join Custom Cards and if your deck isnt at least 3/4 custom, then yeah you are clearly missing the point of why its called custom cards. Youre supposed to use custom cards in that format, hence its name "CUSTOM CARDS" *Facepalms*

The amount of times i have dueled in the custom cards format but duel someone who is only using TCG/OCG cards has just made me send a prayer to god for you morons to grow a brain. If you had a brain youd know how to read what format you are joining, but alot of my opponent's clearly cant read what format they are joining. So either A: some of you didnt pass 1st grade reading class because you cant read for jack diddly squat. OR B: you are just down right stupid!

Iv said this before ill say it again: If you can read a card, you can read what format you are joining. Also, If you can read a card, you can read a duel note! Stop with the selective reading BS!

Have a nice day!!!

PS: at the very least, if you are going to duel against me in the custom cards format, you could inform me if your deck is a mix of TCG/OCG and Customs. This way i dont automatically assume your deck contains no custom cards.

OK, let's make a somewhat exaggerated analogy to your claims.

Imagine that there's a smoking room in a building where people often go to play some games. That is the only place in the whole building where smoking is allowed, being specially provided and furnished for such and it doesn't matter what kind of cigarette, cigar, dried plant or any other material you smoke. And, then, you decide to engage conversation with someone one there and finds out that, for your surprise and for some reason, they don't smoke. You abruptly end the conversation and shame that person.

Just like in this short narrative, in what situation one could possibly come to the conclusion that you MUST make use of what's restrictively allowed in that specific room? Just because it's in the name of the room? Then maybe Goat Format should be using literal goats and Speed Format... amphetamine?

Now, if there was any reasoning for your line of thought, then I could at least give you credit. But I couldn't find any. There's nothing supporting your beliefs in the site's rules (https://www.duelingbook.com/rules#custom-cards) or in whatever sources provided by you (if any), to the point that you CAN enter a Custom Card duel without having any in your deck. Also, just like the tooltip in Dueling Book says: Image

You CAN use custom cards there, you don't have to.

As for your afterthought, I see that you WANT to face Custom Cards but with minimal effort to the point of not even asking the opponent before accepting the duel. Having selective reading to support your concepts is not enough, your complex and self-entitlement must be fulfilled as possibly as it can be, or else your opponents, the forum and some social media will see you ranting in a condescending and rhetoric way.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm

More autism to blame I bet!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:55 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:You know, here i Thought some the people of Duelingbook had brains. NOPE! Some of you people don't. Why? Allow me to simplify this:

Have a nice day!!!

OK, let's make a somewhat exaggerated analogy to your claims.

Imagine that there's a smoking room in a building where people often go to play some games. That is the only place in the whole building where smoking is allowed, being specially provided and furnished for such and it doesn't matter what kind of cigarette, cigar, dried plant or any other material you smoke. And, then, you decide to engage conversation with someone one there and finds out that, for your surprise and for some reason, they don't smoke. You abruptly end the conversation and shame that person.

Just like in this short narrative, in what situation one could possibly come to the conclusion that you MUST make use of what's restrictively allowed in that specific room? Just because it's in the name of the room? Then maybe Goat Format should be using literal goats and Speed Format... amphetamine?

Now, if there was any reasoning for your line of thought, then I could at least give you credit. But I couldn't find any. There's nothing supporting your beliefs in the site's rules (https://www.duelingbook.com/rules#custom-cards) or in whatever sources provided by you (if any), to the point that you CAN enter a Custom Card duel without having any in your deck. Also, just like the tooltip in Dueling Book says: Image

You CAN use custom cards there, you don't have to.

As for your afterthought, I see that you WANT to face Custom Cards but with minimal effort to the point of not even asking the opponent before accepting the duel. Having selective reading to support your concepts is not enough, your complex and self-entitlement must be fulfilled as possibly as it can be, or else your opponents, the forum and some social media will see you ranting in a condescending and rhetoric way.

And this is the reason i make cards like my Angry Dragon: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=633938 so people HAVE to use custom cards if they want to be able to do anything to my custom cards. I always have a card like this one in every one of my custom decks, and they all have the same effect:

"Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must be special summoned from your hand, and/or deck when your opponent:
- Plays a card that is not a custom card.

This cards summon and effects cannot be negated.

While this card is on the field or in your GY; All custom cards; in your hand, in your deck, on your field, and in your GY: cannot be targeted, affected, or tributed by any card, effect, cost or condition that is not a custom card.

If a face-down card you control is; Targeted, Affected or is going to be Tributed by an opponent's; Card, Effect, Cost or Condition: Reveal that card. If the revealed card is a custom card: It cannot be Targeted, Affected or Tributed, except by the Effect, Cost or Condition of a custom card.

This card cannot be; Targeted, Affected Or Tributed by any: Card, Effect, Cost or Condition. This card cannot be destroyed except by battle with a custom monster."

This basically means NOTHING but custom cards can do anything to my cards. (NOTE: i only use such cards when my duel note says: Custom Cards Only)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #5 by Slitina » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:19 pm

You basically ignored what niwatori said like he said people arent forced to use customs so just suck it up who cares if a card is non custom.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:46 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:And this is the reason i make cards like my Angry Dragon: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=633938 so people HAVE to use custom cards if they want to be able to do anything to my custom cards. I always have a card like this one in every one of my custom decks, and they all have the same effect:

"Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must be special summoned from your hand, and/or deck when your opponent:
- Plays a card that is not a custom card.

This cards summon and effects cannot be negated.

While this card is on the field or in your GY; All custom cards; in your hand, in your deck, on your field, and in your GY: cannot be targeted, affected, or tributed by any card, effect, cost or condition that is not a custom card.

If a face-down card you control is; Targeted, Affected or is going to be Tributed by an opponent's; Card, Effect, Cost or Condition: Reveal that card. If the revealed card is a custom card: It cannot be Targeted, Affected or Tributed, except by the Effect, Cost or Condition of a custom card.

This card cannot be; Targeted, Affected Or Tributed by any: Card, Effect, Cost or Condition. This card cannot be destroyed except by battle with a custom monster."

This basically means NOTHING but custom cards can do anything to my cards. (NOTE: i only use such cards when my duel note says: Custom Cards Only)

What if CrystalMusic simply didn't do this and just continued the duel normally? What would happen then?
b

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 am

It'd be great if crystal could make well reasoned and logical arguments as to why he holds his beliefs surrounding the game. But of course he never would, either due to inability or insincerity.

Return to “Spam Paradise”