my opponent said "Arsenal Summoner" doesnt exist in the TCG/OCG

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my opponent said "Arsenal Summoner" doesnt exist in the TCG/OCG

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12874824

really whats this then??? https://imgur.com/jWCdHKa Look at the first search result when i searched summoner "Arsenal Summoner"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Water Law

Post #2 by Water Law » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Cool story, bro...

xDEADCENTREx

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 pm

The troll got trolled. I'm surprised someone as stupid as crystalmusic exists

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:The troll got trolled. I'm surprised someone as stupid as crystalmusic exists

yeah that someone is you
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:25 am

What a stupid retort. I already specified the someone, and you don't deny being stupid, therefore you believing im stupid holds no substance with the viewing audience. Kudos
Last edited by xDEADCENTREx on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:56 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:What a stupid retort. I already specified the someone, and you don't deny being stupid, therefore you believing in stupid holds no substance with the viewing audience. Kudos

what you just said made no sense!

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:07 pm

You clearly don't have English as a first language so let me break it down so you can understand.

Your reply is "that someone is you" when I specified you CrystalMusic are stupid. To say that someone is you, made no sense since that would be akin to reacting like a 7 year old saying "no you are".

Yet I make no sense? You're seriously retarded. Try learning English before preaching others who use English. You're a literal retard who cannot even word PSCT properly, and a retard who cannot ask for help to improve. You'd rather instead, be a toxic piece of garbage. I hope you ether die, or kill yourself because I believe in population control for humans. I believe we need to start by removing all the toxic pieces of shit from the world, and you're definitely one of them.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:You clearly don't have English as a first language so let me break it down so you can understand.

Your reply is "that someone is you" when I specified you CrystalMusic are stupid. To say that someone is you, made no sense since that would be akin to reacting like a 7 year old saying "no you are".

Yet I make no sense? You're seriously retarded. Try learning English before preaching others who use English. You're a literal retard who cannot even word PSCT properly, and a retard who cannot ask for help to improve. You'd rather instead, be a toxic piece of garbage. I hope you ether die, or kill yourself because I believe in population control for humans. I believe we need to start by removing all the toxic pieces of shit from the world, and you're definitely one of them.

I know english its just you used way to much context and to many words in one post!
This just further proves my point that i have Autism (Asperger's Syndrome)

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:54 pm

That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:09 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.

And this is why i have you blocked

xDEADCENTREx

Post #11 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.

And this is why i have you blocked

Because I speak the truth. Autism doesn't stop you from trying to better yourself and I offered PSCT help for you. I'm a random via an online medium so anxiety excuse is out the window.

Return to “Spam Paradise”