my opponent said "Arsenal Summoner" doesnt exist in the TCG/OCG

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

my opponent said "Arsenal Summoner" doesnt exist in the TCG/OCG

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12874824

really whats this then??? https://imgur.com/jWCdHKa Look at the first search result when i searched summoner "Arsenal Summoner"
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Water Law
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:46 pm
Reputation: 3

Post #2 by Water Law » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Cool story, bro...

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #3 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 pm

The troll got trolled. I'm surprised someone as stupid as crystalmusic exists

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:The troll got trolled. I'm surprised someone as stupid as crystalmusic exists


yeah that someone is you
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:25 am

What a stupid retort. I already specified the someone, and you don't deny being stupid, therefore you believing im stupid holds no substance with the viewing audience. Kudos
Last edited by xDEADCENTREx on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:56 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:What a stupid retort. I already specified the someone, and you don't deny being stupid, therefore you believing in stupid holds no substance with the viewing audience. Kudos


what you just said made no sense!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:07 pm

You clearly don't have English as a first language so let me break it down so you can understand.

Your reply is "that someone is you" when I specified you CrystalMusic are stupid. To say that someone is you, made no sense since that would be akin to reacting like a 7 year old saying "no you are".

Yet I make no sense? You're seriously retarded. Try learning English before preaching others who use English. You're a literal retard who cannot even word PSCT properly, and a retard who cannot ask for help to improve. You'd rather instead, be a toxic piece of garbage. I hope you ether die, or kill yourself because I believe in population control for humans. I believe we need to start by removing all the toxic pieces of shit from the world, and you're definitely one of them.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:You clearly don't have English as a first language so let me break it down so you can understand.

Your reply is "that someone is you" when I specified you CrystalMusic are stupid. To say that someone is you, made no sense since that would be akin to reacting like a 7 year old saying "no you are".

Yet I make no sense? You're seriously retarded. Try learning English before preaching others who use English. You're a literal retard who cannot even word PSCT properly, and a retard who cannot ask for help to improve. You'd rather instead, be a toxic piece of garbage. I hope you ether die, or kill yourself because I believe in population control for humans. I believe we need to start by removing all the toxic pieces of shit from the world, and you're definitely one of them.


I know english its just you used way to much context and to many words in one post!
This just further proves my point that i have Autism (Asperger's Syndrome)
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:54 pm

That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:09 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.


And this is why i have you blocked
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #11 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:That just further proves that you use autism as an excuse.


And this is why i have you blocked


Because I speak the truth. Autism doesn't stop you from trying to better yourself and I offered PSCT help for you. I'm a random via an online medium so anxiety excuse is out the window.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests