Anyone remember "The Dueling School"?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Razyeon
Mood:

Anyone remember "The Dueling School"?

Post #1 by Razyeon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:10 am

I used to be part of one of those "Invisionfree" forums that were popular during the mid-2000's. This one was called The Dueling School (or, "The School of Duel" as it started out as.) I joined there in 2006, and it closed the following summer, iirc. It was run by a chap named RamenFanKazuki, and their friend Providence. There were notable members such as Raijin, Thanatos, Inferno_HFF_SSBM, and some other peeps whose names don't ring as loud of bells--

.....Whom I was actually hoping to get back in touch with.

For anybody who does happen to remember that site, I wanna issue a formal apology. While I don't remember my actual username on there, I knew it was something wannabe-edgy, as I was a retarted preteen at the time. I wholeheartedly regret my past actions, especially spamming things like ARE WE NOT GETTING FOTB PRERELEASE or whatever the heck I was on about..... I just really hate my past self, and wish to make things right. I will go to great lengths to do so; it's inherently how I am.

I know it's a long shot, but I atleast felt the need to get this off my chest. Cheers.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:03 pm

No idea who you are, but I do remember those forums, mostly with DuelingWizard aka !DuelingWizard!.

I was also on another with Chancellor Sheppard, called GX Academy, which Alexis Rhodes really screwd up lol, and me, jaybreezy and others went to another that Alexis made, since GX Academy went dead.

Overall everyone who ran an academy had zero determination, so I doubt anyone will hold such stuff against you, as most leaders/admins/mods were bad ones.

Return to “Spam Paradise”