now i cant even host a duel without someone being a dickwad

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

now i cant even host a duel without someone being a dickwad

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:19 am

I didnt even say anything to this person for them to even message me, not even a duel, then they proceed to be a jerk: https://imgur.com/BziVmrd

Tells me not to waste their time.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold TF up! Wait just a sec there bud! I didnt initiate this conversation! You messaged me first! You started the convorsation! So, Apparently you must have time. And umm, im not wasting your time, YOU decided to waste your OWN time by messaging me about my autism.YOU started this conversation. NOT ME! GTFOH. FAIL!

This just goes to show that im not the issue here. Its ppl like this scumbag who are the issue. I didnt do anything to this guy and he decides to be a jerk to me. Who TF crapped in this dude cornflakes this morning???
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:38 am

You got an unsolicited and rude message, and in this case you did nothing wrong as far as we can tell from the context available. This doesn't mean you aren't a problem. This is most likely a result of the reputation you've cultivated on this site. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:02 pm

dude u cant use messages that are like a year old against me when things have changed for the most part. so your argument is invalid
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #4 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:dude u cant use messages that are like a year old against me when things have changed for the most part. so your argument is invalid

Well, you can't invalidate that argument without some proof to counterargument that some change happened. Not to mention that Debt's argument was criticising your claims of not being an issue here, just because you had an incident with a rude player, as if that would exempt you from your doings, or the the reputation you've built for yourself.

Also, this was taken this week (https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12550091): Image

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #5 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:dude u cant use messages that are like a year old against me when things have changed for the most part. so your argument is invalid

Fact of the matter is that nothing has changed, at least in your favor. You are still the same person who uses the same asinine rules and chooses to lash out on opponents for the littlest of things.

I've got plenty of screenshots taken from just this past week that prove my point and disregard whatever point you're trying to make, if you'd like to see them. Calling people offensive names and all that have no place in an online card game, which you frequently do.

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Most of these are within the last month. The oldest is 5 months ago, the youngest is about 2 weeks

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #7 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 am

heres a nice fresh image of CrystalMusic being himself.

Crystal calls the shots, its his game, Crystal-gi-oh.
b

xDEADCENTREx

Post #8 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Question. How have things changed, if your toxic behaviour hasn't changed, if you keep posting DMs of screenshots YOU start, claiming you DIDN'T, and then calling people NOOBS, which only children do?

Yeah it MAY be a year old, but your maturity hasn't aged, so it's damn accurate lol

Return to “Spam Paradise”