My club story

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
penguin boi
Mood:

My club story

Post #1 by penguin boi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm sharing my club story exclusively to dueling book forum. As soon as I walked in I felt like Floyd Mayweather. I immediately spotted 5 young prime blonde hoes eye fking me from across the room. One of them approached me, and she introduced herself to me, she wasted no time and she started complimenting me like crazy while playing with her hair. I told her that I like her leggings and that it really brings out her eyes, she giggled like a school girl and at that point I knew I had to move in for the kill. I ordered some drinks. I can't say what happened after we had a few drinks because there are a lot of little kids on this site who look up to me (pot_of_stupidity, distantcoder, etc.) I have to set a good example for them.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 pm

You had drinks with a girl, and you specify that something happened.

I am pretty sure pot_of_stupidity, distantcoder, etc are not "dumb" users, and know what it means. What else COULD it mean?

If you wanna set a good example, don't talk about ordering girls drinks, because of having to "move in for the kill".

PS: Girls are not objects, so stop treating them like toys from a sex shop. I know white people who like to pretend to be black love talking about how much they get laid, but DAMN!

Return to “Spam Paradise”