Broken as fuck game

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Abe Ridha

Re: Broken as fuck game

Post #21 by Abe Ridha » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Slitina wrote:You literally made 3 forum posts including this one about why you how broken this game was so crawtheshrimp does know how you feel about the game and it's not helping your acting like a kid about this. Just be the better man and be mature about it.

Why dont you fuck off and while your at, learn to spell and grammar better ya fuck. This is my opinion and you are just wrong overall you fucking spazz

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:22 pm

>Tells other people to learn to spell and grammar
>Doesn't know how to use proper grammar or spell "you" correctly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Slitina

Post #23 by Slitina » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:Why dont you fuck off and while your at, learn to spell and grammar better ya fuck. This is my opinion and you are just wrong overall you fucking spazz

Oh cry me a river if it's your opinion that's fine but your also blaming the website about the card game you enjoyed and calling me a spazz when again your like ob they should stop making cards because they ruined the game I enjoyed. In addition about grammar, "Grammar ya fuck" is not proper grammar.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

troglyte
Mood:

Post #24 by troglyte » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:23 pm

*yawn*

next
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Abe Ridha

Post #25 by Abe Ridha » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:32 am

Slitina wrote:
Abe Ridha wrote:Why dont you fuck off and while your at, learn to spell and grammar better ya fuck. This is my opinion and you are just wrong overall you fucking spazz

Oh cry me a river if it's your opinion that's fine but your also blaming the website about the card game you enjoyed and calling me a spazz when again your like ob they should stop making cards because they ruined the game I enjoyed. In addition about grammar, "Grammar ya fuck" is not proper grammar.

Go fuck off man. You dont have to respond to my post, so let me vent in peace you fucking loser. Venting helps me when bullshit like this happen it makes me feel better to get all my hatred for judges and trolls out in writing. I dont care if Im being a child or not, Im expressing how I feel, and If you dont like it, you can kindly fuck off and not respond you ignorant fucktard. I dont care what anyone says or thinks, so let me vent in peace without your opinions or bullshit

Slitina

Post #26 by Slitina » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:25 am

Abe Ridha wrote:
Slitina wrote:

Go fuck off man. You dont have to respond to my post, so let me vent in peace you fucking loser. Venting helps me when bullshit like this happen it makes me feel better to get all my hatred for judges and trolls out in writing. I dont care if Im being a child or not, Im expressing how I feel, and If you dont like it, you can kindly fuck off and not respond you ignorant fucktard. I dont care what anyone says or thinks, so let me vent in peace without your opinions or bullshit

And im expressing my opinion on your thinking.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #27 by Darkraiclone » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:38 am

To more or less put it bluntly, Yugioh has always been broken and it just keeps getting more so with each set and season that's released, and the main reason it is broken is because Konami doesn't really know how to balance the game aside from make more broken cards to outmatch the previous broken cards. Granted this only happened because they pretty much got tired of the community taking cards that weren't inherently broken and making tier 0 decks with them, so Konami decided to start making their own, and sadly, this will continue to go on until the series is completely over or until Konami decides to stop funding the game as a whole. And on another note, I think Dueling Book is a good way for people to get into the game with these decks unlike in the IRL game which I believe is pretty much anti new player at this point.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Alnair

Post #28 by Alnair » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:04 am

Darkraiclone wrote:To more or less put it bluntly, Yugioh has always been broken and it just keeps getting more so with each set and season that's released, and the main reason it is broken is because Konami doesn't really know how to balance the game aside from make more broken cards to outmatch the previous broken cards. Granted this only happened because they pretty much got tired of the community taking cards that weren't inherently broken and making tier 0 decks with them, so Konami decided to start making their own, and sadly, this will continue to go on until the series is completely over or until Konami decides to stop funding the game as a whole. And on another note, I think Dueling Book is a good way for people to get into the game with these decks unlike in the IRL game which I believe is pretty much anti new player at this point.

I generally agree, but I do think Konami know how to balance the game. They've created a few formats in the past where the game as been very balanced, typically right after a broken format. An example of this would be the TCG format immediately after D.Rulers and Spellbooks got hit. The format was amazingly balanced and there wasn't a standout deck as Spellbooks, D.Rulers, Evilswarm, Mermail, Hieratics, Fire Fist etc were all topping with a healthy distribution. What did Konami do next? They hit half of those decks further and broke the format again with Nekroz :lol:

It's possible that Konami don't really know how to release new decks so that they're only just a bit stronger than existing decks, but I'm positive they know how to balance a format.

Wek

Post #29 by Wek » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Abe Ridha wrote:Go fuck off man. You dont have to respond to my post, so let me vent in peace you fucking loser. Venting helps me when bullshit like this happen it makes me feel better to get all my hatred for judges and trolls out in writing. I dont care if Im being a child or not, Im expressing how I feel, and If you dont like it, you can kindly fuck off and not respond you ignorant fucktard. I dont care what anyone says or thinks, so let me vent in peace without your opinions or bullshit

Bet this cheating noob got frozen again. :lol: Glad to see rated remains good at clearing out the trash.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #30 by Darkraiclone » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:25 am

Alnair wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:To more or less put it bluntly, Yugioh has always been broken and it just keeps getting more so with each set and season that's released, and the main reason it is broken is because Konami doesn't really know how to balance the game aside from make more broken cards to outmatch the previous broken cards. Granted this only happened because they pretty much got tired of the community taking cards that weren't inherently broken and making tier 0 decks with them, so Konami decided to start making their own, and sadly, this will continue to go on until the series is completely over or until Konami decides to stop funding the game as a whole. And on another note, I think Dueling Book is a good way for people to get into the game with these decks unlike in the IRL game which I believe is pretty much anti new player at this point.

I generally agree, but I do think Konami know how to balance the game. They've created a few formats in the past where the game as been very balanced, typically right after a broken format. An example of this would be the TCG format immediately after D.Rulers and Spellbooks got hit. The format was amazingly balanced and there wasn't a standout deck as Spellbooks, D.Rulers, Evilswarm, Mermail, Hieratics, Fire Fist etc were all topping with a healthy distribution. What did Konami do next? They hit half of those decks further and broke the format again with Nekroz :lol:

It's possible that Konami don't really know how to release new decks so that they're only just a bit stronger than existing decks, but I'm positive they know how to balance a format.

That is very true, and in their own way, I would say that Konami does have their way of balancing the game and such, but still, when it comes to most new staple cards being very expensive and even newer decks being more so due to said staples (Until reprints that is.), It is easy to see as to how most new players will have a hard time getting into the game IRL unless they get really lucky with their pulls, or have a really disposable income.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Spam Paradise”