how does a blue eyes deck lose to this???

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: how does a blue eyes deck lose to this???

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 pm

you know why you sham me online, make fun of me online, and do everything else, if it is about me, online? cas ur to scared to do it IRL.

I have shamed ppl IRL, mostly cops who dont know jack diddly squat about the law, despite they are supposed to be upholding the law. so why dont you quit hiding behind a computer screen, grow a pair and get out there in the world, get some sun.

on a side note: id love to see you shame someone IRL, id love to see how it all goes down.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #22 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:43 pm

If you were actually consistent, didn't go off on people constantly for slight mistakes or misunderstandings and were willing to treat your opponent like a person instead of a faceless npc people wouldn't have issues with you. At worst you'd be a novelty instead of a leper like you are now.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #23 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:oh im sorry i thought this was the spam paradise forum where it litterally says here u can post just about anything

And so can we. And, yet, you complain about our posts.

oh like you dont complain about mine? so ur no better than i am!

I'm sorry, is there some "honor among critics" in the same likes as "honor among thieves"? Criticising is not a bad thing, depending how it's done. Criticising a critic does not necessarily make you worse or even as bad as them, specially if they criticised falsely, for the wrong reasons, or if the critic had a major influence from their part.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #24 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:I always post on CrystalMusic's posts, because CrystalMusic is a Toxic User, and posting in ALL their topics, helps shine the truth of what a shameless player they are, and how they HURT the site they use and love to annoy people on so much.

Your turn CrystalMusic to answer my question!

Why do you enjoy angering people by any means necessary? Are you abused at home, or are you retarded, losing friends, and unable to understand why? If neither, please explain what it is.

you just admited to trolling me and irritating me by saying you like to "Show" ppl how ima shameless player. nice to know ur a dickwad! an i annoy people??? what do u think youre doing when u constantly reply to my posts??? u mearly reply for one purpose: to shame me because you dont like my playstyle. well excuse me for being different! if you dont like ppl having a difference of opinion, or being different in general, why dont you go start your own country where everyone has to be the same. good luck with that tho cas NO ONE would live in your country if everyone had to be the same. god made us all different for a reason. if you cannot accept people for their differences, i feel sorry for you because NO ONE is exactly like you, everyone is different.

and if you cant except that, then do not expect ppl to accept you. You cant get what u cant give!

Everyone DOES have to try to GET ALONG and FOLLOW RULES, something you ignore all the time, so shut the fuck up retard

xDEADCENTREx

Post #25 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:you know why you sham me online, make fun of me online, and do everything else, if it is about me, online? cas ur to scared to do it IRL.

I have taken 22 Punches to the Face, 2 Kicks to the Testicles, and I still take on fights as they come IRL, and I am scared to fight IRL? Logic? If I knew where you lived, I would gladly take the fight to you. You use a site for no other reason than to be toxic, and you constantly shitpost and ridicule players in Private Messaging after your duels, you are a total piece of shit.

I have shamed ppl IRL, mostly cops who dont know jack diddly squat about the law, despite they are supposed to be upholding the law. so why dont you quit hiding behind a computer screen, grow a pair and get out there in the world, get some sun.

I have shamed cops as well, lol. You make it sound like people making "mistakes" is impossible for an officer of the law. News flash Officers are people too. Mine was being improperly tackled to the ground, with an elbow to the spinal cord. My breathing was messed up for 2-3 weeks and I was constantly bitching about it. Further the officer that arrested me commited perjury in my court documents.

I like how you brought cops into this, considering no one here is a cop. Stop comparing something controlable via members of the community to something controlled by a government. It's not healthy to be comparing things of differing calibers.

CrystalMusic wrote:on a side note: id love to see you shame someone IRL, id love to see how it all goes down.

You are more full of shit than me, and you claim to be a 40 year old man. How immature you must be. If I was a CAS worker, I would be working to take any rights to kids you have, because you are clearly "mental".

Return to “Spam Paradise”