how does a blue eyes deck lose to this???

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

how does a blue eyes deck lose to this???

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 am

The dude built a bad reactive deck. You built a deck that requires 0 skill and bricked for 15 turns but it so happened to prey on bad reactive decks. For someone who's so quick to call other players bad and skilless why do all your decks require 0 brain power to pilot?

Holy kekeroni you actually restricted his extra deck, he probably would've murdered you otherwise.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:10 pm

CrystalMusic: ifi see another blue eyes u lose
CrystalMusic: cas i said no archetypes

7 turns later, proceeds to use a LV monster with Level Up!, then, once he controls the duel, ignores the opponent using an archetype. Not even his custom rule set seems to matter anymore.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12481243

He lost to you, because he was paired with you.
Every one of your opponent's in your mentality lose to you, even if they win.

Grow up you alledged fourty year old, and stop acting like you are 7 years old. Jesus, you set a bad example for parents, and adults EVERYWHERE, literally!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic: ifi see another blue eyes u lose
CrystalMusic: cas i said no archetypes

7 turns later, proceeds to use a LV monster with Level Up!, then, once he controls the duel, ignores the opponent using an archetype. Not even his custom rule set seems to matter anymore.

When i say no archetypes i mean no decks that run purely on one particular name. as you can see my deck was not just all about Horus The Black Flame Dragon. I ran a multitude of different cards, that in no way are based on just one particular name
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 pm

and im called the negative one on here yet you 3:
- Debt
NiwatoriFTW
- xDEADCENTREx

You 3 ALWAYS comment negatively on my posts. Whos the negative one now???

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and im called the negative one on here yet you 3:
- Debt
NiwatoriFTW
- xDEADCENTREx

Because we are pointing out YOUR TOXIC BEHAVIOUR, and you refuse to accept it's toxic. We even had Genexwrecker a Staff member tell us to report your threads to get you handled, and you continue being toxic, posting toxic topics, and bashing people's intelligence.

Why don't you grow up you fucking retard and get a REAL life?

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Neutral criticism looks like a negative attack to the narcissist
Last edited by Debt on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:49 pm

I always post on CrystalMusic's posts, because CrystalMusic is a Toxic User, and posting in ALL their topics, helps shine the truth of what a shameless player they are, and how they HURT the site they use and love to annoy people on so much.

Your turn CrystalMusic to answer my question!

Why do you enjoy angering people by any means necessary? Are you abused at home, or are you retarded, losing friends, and unable to understand why? If neither, please explain what it is.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:06 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:I always post on CrystalMusic's posts, because CrystalMusic is a Toxic User, and posting in ALL their topics, helps shine the truth of what a shameless player they are, and how they HURT the site they use and love to annoy people on so much.

Your turn CrystalMusic to answer my question!

Why do you enjoy angering people by any means necessary? Are you abused at home, or are you retarded, losing friends, and unable to understand why? If neither, please explain what it is.

you just admited to trolling me and irritating me by saying you like to "Show" ppl how ima shameless player. nice to know ur a dickwad! an i annoy people??? what do u think youre doing when u constantly reply to my posts??? u mearly reply for one purpose: to shame me because you dont like my playstyle. well excuse me for being different! if you dont like ppl having a difference of opinion, or being different in general, why dont you go start your own country where everyone has to be the same. good luck with that tho cas NO ONE would live in your country if everyone had to be the same. god made us all different for a reason. if you cannot accept people for their differences, i feel sorry for you because NO ONE is exactly like you, everyone is different.

and if you cant except that, then do not expect ppl to accept you. You cant get what u cant give!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:11 pm

also i wouldnt have put no extradeck if ppl didnt have to use neo or twin burst all the time, whats wrong with good old blue-eyes ultimate dragon??? shame you ppl forgot about blue-eyes ultimate dragon and the one card that requires him to be summoned whoch can kick blue-eyes twinbursts butt. neo just sucks anyways. thats why you ppl run twinburst. well sorry but my BEUD can cick your twin bursts but due to what he can summon just by tributing him: BLue-eyes shining dragon. I can negate anythign that targets him and he gains atk for every dragon in my GY, whats ur twinburst got on that? this is why i like BESD cas hes a great card, if you know how to use him correctly, which none of you do! i know how to make old cards great witout using their new support. something you ppl cant do!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:16 pm

and another thing, no matter how much you try, you cant get me banned for having an opinion, or for playing my own way. if you dont like my opinions, ignore them. if you dont like the way i play then dont duel me. simple!

as the judges have told me in the past: if you do not like ones opinions you can just block them. also im certain the judges will most likely agree with me on this: that if you dont like how one plays, you dont have to duel them, thats why theres a quit button. just leave the duel and dont vs them again.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and im called the negative one on here yet you 3:
- Debt
NiwatoriFTW
- xDEADCENTREx

I really doesn't take one to recognise another. Criticism is not the same as being negative, specially in many of your posts, where the best term to define us would be being negativist or antipositivist to your critics and methods.

Being critic is actually a good trait to correct and improve many things, specially when done from a point of view without any background values that can influence the outcome. Your own concepts and values of balance, fair game, good and bad players and even rules interfere with your judgement and it can be seen in many of your posts shaming people here. The changes you end up making are only to "comply" to critics, rather than a process of learning from criticism, duel reviewing and card researching and comparison.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:24 pm

oh im sorry i thought this was the spam paradise forum where it litterally says here u can post just about anything

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:26 pm

the spam paradise says: Spam Paradise
Here you can discuss just about whatever you want.

Is this not the spam paradise forum???

Debt

Post #16 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Blue-eyes ultimate dragon is garbage, shining is garbage, twin burst is mediore. Notice how when there's money on the line people don't play garbage like beud or shining. This is just testament to your poor game knowledge. Your opponent ran level 4s and level 1 tuners. That makes Trishula which would've outed Horus, and everything in your Deck. He could make Blue-Eyes Spirit dragon which brings out moonlight rose dragon which again outs Horus easily. He ran a level 2, 2+4+1=Black Rose Dragon or Clearwing, Clearwing + Level 1 tuner=Crystyal Wing Synchro Dragon which eats your entire deck for breakfast.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #17 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:27 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:oh im sorry i thought this was the spam paradise forum where it litterally says here u can post just about anything

And so can we. And, yet, you complain about our posts.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:29 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:oh im sorry i thought this was the spam paradise forum where it litterally says here u can post just about anything

And so can we. And, yet, you complain about our posts.

oh like you dont complain about mine? so ur no better than i am!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:34 pm

im toxic u ppl say? ur the ones constantly bitching and whining about how another player (ME) perffers to play a damn game. its a friken game!!! no one gives a shit!!! iv seen your main menu posts about me. how low do u have to be to attempt "Shamming" one on the main menu??? Get a fucking life you losers!

Debt

Post #20 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Again, you conflate criticism and commentary with whining and complaints. If you legitimately did nothing wrong, you wouldn't be my lolcow, it'd be boring.

Return to “Spam Paradise”