Wow dude! I Cant even fill out a support forum topic without someone being a complete A**!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Wow dude! I Cant even fill out a support forum topic without someone being a complete A**!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6426&p=29748#p29748

All i did was make a post with this:

The Topic: Format not automatically changing to the correct setting upon changing decks.

The info: let me simplify this: im using my latest custom archetype which only uses custom cards, yet every time i host a duel the settings are automatically set for an advanced unrated duel, despite my deck only uses custom cards.

IDK whats going on, but it is very annoying and irritating that i have to change the format manually to host a duel when the site should automatically change the format based on what deck im using like it always has.

Edit: if tried saving my deck to see if it fixes the issue, it does not.

xDEADCENTREx: No one cares for your issues, if you get site issues, then change it each time and quit whining.

Me (CrystalMusic) Wow you must be fun to have at parties! Why so much negativity man??? This is the support forum to let the site support know about issues your having with normal site functions and with the site not changing the format automatically based on the format ur deck is, thats something the support needs to know. so why dont you get your head out of ur A** and quit being so buttheaded!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6426&p=29748#p29748

All i did was make a post with this:

The Topic: Format not automatically changing to the correct setting upon changing decks.

The info: let me simplify this: im using my latest custom archetype which only uses custom cards, yet every time i host a duel the settings are automatically set for an advanced unrated duel, despite my deck only uses custom cards.

IDK whats going on, but it is very annoying and irritating that i have to change the format manually to host a duel when the site should automatically change the format based on what deck im using like it always has.

Edit: if tried saving my deck to see if it fixes the issue, it does not.

xDEADCENTREx: No one cares for your issues, if you get site issues, then change it each time and quit whining.

Me (CrystalMusic) Wow you must be fun to have at parties! Why so much negativity man??? This is the support forum to let the site support know about issues your having with normal site functions and with the site not changing the format automatically based on the format ur deck is, thats something the support needs to know. so why dont you get your head out of ur A** and quit being so buttheaded!

Except it isn't an issue for the "site" it's an issue for "you". Nuff said

Buttheaded I assume means angry, yet the only angry one is you. You refuse to learn, you refuse to accept being wrong, and I told you all this in multiple threads now, but you simply ignore my input then cry wolf when you don't ignore it. You refuse to learn with over 4 other users trying to help you.

TL DR Get a life and stop whining

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 pm

FYI I have a life! I have a career, a house, 2 kids and a wife! so dont tell me to get a life when i already have one!. Also, I dont refuse to learn anything. Has it ever occurred to you that some people cant learn certain things in their life? i have tried to learn link format, i have tried to learn pends, they do not make any sense to me.

Why dont you go talk to a neurologist and ask them this: "is it possible that some people cannot learn certain things because of a condition of the brain?" so instead of being a jerk assuming i refuse to learn, why dont YOU learn that the real issue is i cannot comprehend it because i have a condition that makes it much more difficult to learn.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Dal920

Post #4 by Dal920 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Imagine not being able to learn a game made for kids ages 6+

penguin boi
Mood:

Post #5 by penguin boi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:37 pm

I'm not gonna read your post

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:06 am

Dal920 wrote:Imagine not being able to learn a game made for kids ages 6+

Imagine not being able to learn a game made for kids ages 6+, lack humbleness and keep creating topics to chastise random players they duelled just once that ended up in conflict due to supposed difficulty or inability to read, understand rules and whatever more.

How can someone victimise themselves for their conditions and criticise other people for their own set of problems?

xDEADCENTREx

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:FYI I have a life! I have a career, a house, 2 kids and a wife! so dont tell me to get a life when i already have one!. Also, I dont refuse to learn anything. Has it ever occurred to you that some people cant learn certain things in their life? i have tried to learn link format, i have tried to learn pends, they do not make any sense to me.

You refuse to let me help you learn, you refuse to let me assist you with wording your cards with proper text for understanding how they function, you can learn (but you have to try to learn) something you either struggle immensely to do, or otherwise refuse(d) to do.

As of this post, I see you making an attempt to reach out for balancing advice, and this is a step in the right direction. So I will commend you for that. I hope to see more in the future, and my offer to assist still stands.

CrystalMusic wrote:Why dont you go talk to a neurologist and ask them this: "is it possible that some people cannot learn certain things because of a condition of the brain?" so instead of being a jerk assuming i refuse to learn, why dont YOU learn that the real issue is i cannot comprehend it because i have a condition that makes it much more difficult to learn.

When you do not ask people, when told to ask people, that isn't the inability to learn, that's refusal to take advice. There is a difference, and you have used your "I have autism" as a reason, without providing the level of functionality of autism you have (I myself have high functioning autism, so for me that wouldn't be a valid excuse), and for you if I presumed you were slow functioning, that would not exclude the refusal to reach out, of which you conducted in the past.

Again I will say you are recently making an effort, and I am glad to see that. I hope to help you make more solid attempts to TRY to learn in the near future.

I can give you my discord if that's easier. DM me for it.

-Nick

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Dude i have Aspergers Syndrome, an ASD that affects ones social abilities. Social can be based on many different things, rather its a real life conversation, a text message, or an instant message, or even text (which explains why my cards have PSCT errors) As i said in previous posts, no 2 ppl are the same, the same can be said for no 2 ppl diagnosed with the exact same disorder(s) are the same because no 2 brains are the same, even a neurologist will say that, even under the same circumstances no two brains are alike. I learn at my own time, at my own pace, when i feel like it. if its something i cannot comprehend and i have tried to learn it, then i drop it and move onto something else, this is one of the reasons i never allow pends and why i only play in classic format, i have tried to learn how pends work several times in the past, it confused me and still does to this day, i have tried to understand links but they are far to complex, so thats 2 things, since they came out, that i still dont understand, so its obvious its something my mind just isnt capable of learning

This reply was not made to be rude i was just stating my case in hopes others will understand that links and pends are 2 things in yugioh that i will most likely never understand.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #9 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Dude i have Aspergers Syndrome, an ASD that affects ones social abilities. Social can be based on many different things, rather its a real life conversation, a text message, or an instant message, or even text (which explains why my cards have PSCT errors) As i said in previous posts, no 2 ppl are the same, the same can be said for no 2 ppl diagnosed with the exact same disorder(s) are the same because no 2 brains are the same, even a neurologist will say that, even under the same circumstances no two brains are alike.

I learn at my own time, at my own pace, when i feel like it. if its something i cannot comprehend and i have tried to learn it, then i drop it and move onto something else, this is one of the reasons i never allow pends and why i only play in classic format, i have tried to learn how pends work several times in the past, it confused me and still does to this day, i have tried to understand links but they are far to complex, so thats 2 things, since they came out, that i still dont understand, so its obvious its something my mind just isnt capable of learning

If you actually read what you said, you got to TRY to LEARN. You still to this day have made no attempt to do so, and I am Aspey as well, Autism Asperger Spectrum Disorder. I am high functioning, and I get you are low functioning, but if you "learn at your own pace" and ridicule other people, who are you to Judge People? That's toxic and contributes AGAINST maintaining a playerbase of interest, due to you harassing them. Do you really think that behaviour is okay? If so that's a huge learning issue you have to overcome my friend.

CrystalMusic wrote:This reply was not made to be rude i was just stating my case in hopes others will understand that links and pends are 2 things in yugioh that i will most likely never understand.

I am not being rude trust me, I am being blunt. I had your issue, and huge anger issues when I was younger, and I learned through anger management to better control those triggers. You can literally ask GenexWrecker, or Runzy how toxic I "used" to be, they were around during DN days to see it.

It took me 10 years of struggling, so I know it's not easy, but you got to make every effort to try, and push past the anxieties, or they will consume you.

Here's some inspiration I got from an Anime Opening, even during hard times in jail I remembered these lyrics to get by: Sword Art Online, Ignite by Amalee

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:43 am

mine is high-funtioning, i have tried to learn pends, they do not make any sense to me. as i stated before no 2 brains are alike, a nerologist will say the same thing. so while you and i both have autism asperbergers in no way are our brains alike.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #11 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:38 pm

they don't have to make sense, you just have to know the rules.
b

xDEADCENTREx

Post #12 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:mine is high-funtioning, i have tried to learn pends, they do not make any sense to me. as i stated before no 2 brains are alike, a nerologist will say the same thing. so while you and i both have autism asperbergers in no way are our brains alike.

So you choose to be toxic, you choose to get frustrated INSTEAD of hosting notes, DMing users, and EDITING your PSCT?

Wow you totally got a life, it's called being a shame to humanity. Consider yourself disowned to human-kind!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:41 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:mine is high-funtioning, i have tried to learn pends, they do not make any sense to me. as i stated before no 2 brains are alike, a nerologist will say the same thing. so while you and i both have autism asperbergers in no way are our brains alike.

EDITING your PSCT?

Wow you totally got a life, it's called being a shame to humanity. Consider yourself disowned to human-kind!

Why does PSCT irritate you ppl??? are you that damn picky? me? IDC if cards have PSCT issues, just as long as it makes sense to anyone who reads it. If not, at least explain how it works. its not that hard. but no, everyone asumes their opponent knows what their cards do. well sorry to burst ur bubble, in any duel (other than an automatic duel) it would be YOUR JOB to explain your cards effect to your opponent. so i dont see what the problem is here!

In a duel it is your job to explain your cards to your opponent. Never in the history of yugioh has the opponent been forced to read their opponents cards. It is the card owners job to explain their cards and their effects, not the other way around! If you people played IRL, which i highly doubt you do because of the way u play on here of not explaining your cards but also asume your opponent knows your cards effects by heart, and were in a tournament, im willing to bet if your opponent said they didnt know the cards effect a judge would say: tell them what your card does.

Its called common courtesy! something you all need to learn!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #14 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:44 pm

1) PSCT matters because it shows people how cards are intended to work, something you keep shaming your opponent's for NOT understanding, something you KEEP EDITING IN DUELS TO WIN, and something you abuse. TL DR you are a pissant worthy of being banned from Dueling Book.

You keep playing as if it's the Anime, where your opponent has no clue what your effects do, until you decide to use it. Similar to Marik's Egyptian God, Ra. You have these hidden effects within PSCT and you hide it until your opponent is screwed by your effects, further it is BOTH PLAYERS JOB to MAINTAIN A FAIR GAMESTATE in a TCG GAME, something you refuse to even attempt.

2) I told you to ask me for help.

3) If you googled "PSCT Yugioh" you would know why NOT having proper PSCT is annoying, something you refuse to do, so do not feed me this bullshit that you WANT TO LEARN when all you care about is PISSING PEOPLE OFF.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:47 pm

tell me this: when you duel IRL, do you explain your cards to your opponent? or do u asume they will know what your card does the moment you play it?

xDEADCENTREx

Post #16 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 pm

In Real Life, cards have Problem Solving Card Text done by a Card Maker who has Edited the PSCT to follow this:

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=4514

PSCT what's your function

Your cards have NO proper PSCT and are difficult to understand.

ALSO people read new cards ALL THE TIME IN REAL LIFE, and understand and have ZERO questions, because they are formatted properly, and players have researched PROPER PSCT
Last edited by xDEADCENTREx on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 pm

PSCT is basically the language of the game. Since you refuse to use it, you're effectively refusing to communicate on the same wavelength as everyone else. You instead opt for expressing vague intent which is subject to interpretation where both players can and will disagree what a card does, you trying to oversell and your opponent trying to shortchange; and no you making the card really doesn't give you final word, especially with your poor grasp of game knowledge, both players must ultimately agree on what a card does and the common ground and objectivity of PSCT provides this.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #18 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Lest we forget, I offered to help them EDIT them for PROPER PSCT and they refused my help, repeatedly.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote: you KEEP EDITING IN DUELS TO WIN, and something you abuse. TL DR you are a pissant worthy of being banned from Dueling Book.

You keep playing as if it's the Anime, where your opponent has no clue what your effects do, until you decide to use it.

2) I told you to ask me for help.

3) If you googled "PSCT Yugioh" you would know why NOT having proper PSCT is annoying, something you refuse to do, so do not feed me this bullshit that you WANT TO LEARN when all you care about is PISSING PEOPLE OFF.

1: i dont edit rules mid duel, all my rules are stated in my duel notes, if one disobeys them i mearly remind them of my duel note and the ruleset for the duel that was in that duel note, then they get pissed off. THAT is NOT my fault that they get pissed because they cant: A: read a duel note, B: follow my duel rulesets. So again quit blaming others for your mistakes. it is NOT my fault you get pissed off because you dont know how to read a duel note!

2: why would i ask one of my haters for help?

3: iv said this before: PSCT is for picky ppl where everything has to make sense to them! As i said before you can ASK your opponent to simplify what the card does, its not hat hard to ask!

4: who are you to tell me what i care about??? i play on here for one reason: to cope with my autism, this site is a way for me to relax after a long day at work, or on my days off.

5: As i said before, it is NOT my fault you cant control your feelings, it is your job to control them, if you get pissed at someone, its your fault for not: 1: Stopping. 2: Thinking to yourself "Is this really worth getting pissed off about? is it really worth it?" 3: ignoring the situation, 4: refusing to move on from that situation but rather go on an elaborate hissyfit about it.

So im no the one who has the issues here, its you ppl who let their feelings cloud their better judgement, well sorry this is the interent, no one cares about your feelings! Ppl on the internet will always be this way, dont like it? then dont go online! simple solution to a simple problem. (Kids these days and their "Safe Zones"" UGH! Back in my day we dealt with crap and moved on)

Debt

Post #20 by Debt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:14 pm

1. Yes you do, you will add new rules out of the blue when it looks like you've lost control of the duel. That one replay where you said Piercing damage was not allowed despite saying nothing about it prior is a perfect example of this.
2. Because it's clear he's wanted to help you for a long time and even came to your defense initially but you swat his hand away and screeched at him at every turn
3. Insane Troll Logic. In a game where there is 0 room for interpretation except at the frontier, everyone needs to have the same understanding on how things work. Asking your opponent what this vague block of text means is the equivalent of having a Japanese card before smart phones were a thing and making up the effect to give you the advantage.
4. That's irrelevant when your coping requires everyone else to have a terrible play experience
5. You have the poorest self-control on this site. You are the last person that can ever preach about self control lest I actually dig up every time you've called someone a faggot for the slightest slight.

Return to “Spam Paradise”