-_- why do i always attract the stupid players who cant read duel notes on here???

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

-_- why do i always attract the stupid players who cant read duel notes on here???

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:43 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-12315787

0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "TV/VideoGame/Movie Decks. No Pends/Yugioh" this means ur entire deck has to be based on a movie, a video game or a tv show (Or mix as long as its one series like: Dragon Ball Z, as DBZ has movies, tv shows and video games) not a single konami made yugioh card is permited (or very simular remake or custom addition to a pre existing yugioh archetype)

Screenshot of chat after opponent left duel: https://imgur.com/oadMb2m

They think they made Number 44: Sky Pegasus. Oh really? so why isnt their name at the bottom left of the card? Why is there a serial number at the bottom left of the card? BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CREATE THE CARD! KONAMI DID!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post #2 by 89631139 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 am

Talk about pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should go clean up your room and do something else for a change. Just a thought.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:49 am

i'm starting to think these screenshots are actually photoshopped at this point, like really who cares
b

Wek

Post #4 by Wek » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:01 am

I mean, all the smart people know better than to enter the duels of someone as notoriously awful as you. Idk what you expected.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #5 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Besides, no one actually reads duel notes these days. Trust me, I've tried, and from my personal experience, most if not all of DB's players do not know how to read the Duel Notes.

I remember hosting custom duels where I clearly stated to follow the TCG banlist as well as no insta wins allowed. Guess what I had to deal with the moment the opponent goes first. Pot. Of. Greed.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Says the retard who cannot learn links.

I was annoyed by links, and learned them in 2 days AND GUESS WHAT ELSE.... I am autistic, so if you are Autistic like you say you are, it won't take more than 2 days, but you dislike links because you DO NOT UNDERSTAND LINKS, but think you know everything because you are autistic

Please commit neck noose, and self harm, because you are the ONE USER NO ONE WOULD CARE ABOUT IF THEY DIED and therefore you need to die.

Please do not use the Forum Board anymore, if you wish to convince me you senpakku'ed to prove it! You're a loser of this game if you do not stay away from the forum, and I know how much you "hate to lose" so remember, using the forum = you lose @crystalmusic

Now convince me that I convinced you to self harm.... Go ahead do it!

Return to “Spam Paradise”