why are u hosting in link format if u dont want links?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

why are u hosting in link format if u dont want links?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:18 pm

https://imgur.com/HNFepwp

Theres this white box called a check box next to the right of the word watching. Click that little check box until you see a check mark appear inside that white box, congrats you now have a classic format duel where links are not allowed to be played!

Seriously do people not pay attention to the small details of games these days?

Edit: whats wrong with exodia??? is ur deck that bad that it cant stop the forbidden one???
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Exodia is a deck made for people with no skill in the game, and is degenerate. It's the same reason people hate Chain Burn, Nurse Burn, because they promote no skill whatsoever, and reward duelists with no skill whatsoever, further the deck is inconsistant and competitive users are upset because their opponent isn't using a deck they can actually test against for better events IRL.

Do you have to always criticize people? Let me try

Staff, how is the above user not banned yet for being a toxic little shit?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #3 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:24 pm

Seriously, CrystalMusic is probably the reason why I want to see Classic Format gone for good. Too many people are abusing the Classic Mode, using it as an excuse to play degenerate decks then berate their opponents and all.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:31 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Seriously, CrystalMusic is probably the reason why I want to see Classic Format gone for good. Too many people are abusing the Classic Mode, using it as an excuse to play degenerate decks then berate their opponents and all.

I would like to see some rules that are not ignored because of "emotional reactions" being "controlable" and it "being the victims fault for feeling victimized because they were victimized"

Return to “Spam Paradise”