you want me to adapt?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

you want me to adapt?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:03 pm

fine! but its a two way road. if you can adapt to the following i will gladly adapt (up to zexal - because i have no clue how pends work or how link format works, never will)

if you want me to adapt, i want you to stop using same crap as others.

if you can stop using the following cards or strategies in your decks, i will stop with my same old duel notes:
you need to stop the following:
- using monsters that have the ability to SS another card upon its summon
- using archetype specific fusion spells like miracle fusion, red-eyes fusion, ancient gear fusion, gem knight fusion, ect
- using raigeki, mst, dark hole, twin twisters, pot of desires, pot of extravagance, mystic mine, etc.
- using new support cards for on old archetype: like using neo blue-eyes in a blue-eyes deck, magicians robe/rod in a dark magician deck, obliderate and exodia incarnate in an exodia deck, fallen paradise in a sacred beast deck, toon kingdom in a toon deck, Ra's deciple, one true name ect, the winged dragon of ra - immortal pheniox, the winged dragon of ra - sphere mode in a god card deck, etc.
- using a fusion, synchro or Xyz to summon another fusion, synchro, or Xyz monsters summon/

like i said its a two way road. unless you agree to do what i listed above i will not agree to adapt up to zexal but no further than that.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #2 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:07 pm

in truth i was just making an example with robe/rod
i dont mind either of those in a dark magician deck.
i also dont mind the following in a blue-eyes deck: white stone of legend, kaibaman, stone of the ancients, maiden, neutron blast, and ultimate creature of destruction.
i dont mind the following in a red-eyes deck: lord of the red, the black stone of legend, and red-eyes insight
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

yumafan30

Post #3 by yumafan30 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Just wondering, though: Who wants you to change? I only see you wanting people to adapt to your terms/rules/restrictions/custom rules/cheating and whatever else all the time. Can't see any fairness if people wants you to change as well, but you lack some evidence to prove this.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:15 pm

yumafan30 wrote:Just wondering, though: Who wants you to change?

pretty much anyone i vs does. they all say im stuck in the past. go read up on some other posts ppl made about me on here and youll see how many say i refuse to adapt

yumafan30

Post #5 by yumafan30 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:23 pm

I did read them. They say you don't want to change. But I have yet to see someone wanting you to change.

Also, you disregard many important stuff or shift the blame (if any) whenever people discuss about you. That either means you don't care or some major selective reading.

Dal920

Post #6 by Dal920 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm

At this point I just want you to stop posting.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #7 by Runzy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:32 pm

You're kinda annoying why do you post so much.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:45 pm

is this not the spam paradise forum where i can post just about anything i want? and nice to know you people are just being jerks. im willing to make a deal to adapt. seems you people dont want me to adapt.

If thats the case, ill just stay oldschool. Im giving you the chance to prove you can change your strategies while i adapt.
and i adapt at my own pace. if my pace isnt fast enough for you, oh well. deal with it.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #9 by Runzy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:11 pm

It's a game stop crying.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 pm

fallen paradise and toon kingdom are old cards you know
b

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:39 am

It's not a two way street, you aren't important enough for everyone to bend to your whim. You can't use any form of reason or logic to defend why people should play the way you think they should. You want people to not play pot of extravagance, but you unironically believe pot of greed should be unbanned. You want people to not use spells for fusion except Poly and don't want people to use new support cards for old archetypes but accept Eye of Timaeus which flies in the face of both requirements; your justification for this is that it was in a terrible filler season of the first anime so it's fine but then you screech that people use sphere mode and immortal phoenix when both of those were parts of the anime Winged Dragon of Ra. There's a clear lack of a coherent thought process.
CrystalMusic wrote:If thats the case, ill just stay oldschool.

You don't play old school. If that were the case you'd play goat.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #12 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:fine! but its a two way road. if you can adapt to the following i will gladly adapt (up to zexal - because i have no clue how pends work or how link format works, never will)

It shouldn't take more than an hour to learn how pendulums work and how links work...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLQhwBKm86A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBrXaX-qp4

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #14 by LightCaster » Sun May 03, 2020 9:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:fine! but its a two way road. if you can adapt to the following i will gladly adapt (up to zexal - because i have no clue how pends work or how link format works, never will)

if you want me to adapt, i want you to stop using same crap as others.

if you can stop using the following cards or strategies in your decks, i will stop with my same old duel notes:
you need to stop the following:
- using monsters that have the ability to SS another card upon its summon
- using archetype specific fusion spells like miracle fusion, red-eyes fusion, ancient gear fusion, gem knight fusion, ect
- using raigeki, mst, dark hole, twin twisters, pot of desires, pot of extravagance, mystic mine, etc.
- using new support cards for on old archetype: like using neo blue-eyes in a blue-eyes deck, magicians robe/rod in a dark magician deck, obliderate and exodia incarnate in an exodia deck, fallen paradise in a sacred beast deck, toon kingdom in a toon deck, Ra's deciple, one true name ect, the winged dragon of ra - immortal pheniox, the winged dragon of ra - sphere mode in a god card deck, etc.
- using a fusion, synchro or Xyz to summon another fusion, synchro, or Xyz monsters summon/

like i said its a two way road. unless you agree to do what i listed above i will not agree to adapt up to zexal but no further than that.

First of all. You're being a god damn hypocrite with some of this shit. You make the exact same kinds of cards but bitch about the original. That's stupid.

Second of all, people want you to stop being a god damn egomaniac and making up bullshit rules just to win.

Third of all, People wanting you adapt means adapt to the current fucking game. Not up to where you think you should.

Fourth of all, you need to stop treating duel notes like god damn contracts.

james123
Mood:

Post #15 by james123 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:08 pm

And people don't know why they don't care about this https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1198485

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 04, 2020 1:52 am

CrystalMusic, every time you make a thread, you simply show your stupidity more and more unfortunately. Your games with your bullshit rules are not enforceable AT ALL. It isn't a "2 way street", when people tell you to adapt to the game, ADAPT TO HOW THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED. So cut the bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Play2X

Post #17 by Play2X » Mon May 04, 2020 3:09 pm

I wonder how many posts we actually racked up with telling CM to get his shit together.
But in all seriousness: Crystalmusic, we don't give a damn about what you want. Either you adapt to the game, so that one day you MIGHT come to enjoy it with others, or you continue to sit there in the Customs format like a parasite, infecting the one new guy per week who doesn't know you, and make the game unenjoyable for both you and them.
Also, how exactly did you imagine this? Someone here agrees to your words, you start to learn 2 new rules, and suddenly EVERY GOD DAMN YGO PLAYER is forced by some magical contract to not use MST anymore? Heck, at this point I want to read your novels you supposedly wrote, and write a paper on them as evidence on what the brain is capable of doing with only the most redundant parts of it active to support living.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Mon May 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Honestly imagine claiming to play this game for 18 years and still being unable to play around mst

Slitina

Post #19 by Slitina » Mon May 04, 2020 11:57 pm

MST CrystalMusic's kryptonite...
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

KTeknis

Post #20 by KTeknis » Tue May 05, 2020 2:02 am

CrystalMusic, what's wrong with MST? It just an S/T Removal on 1 card only. Why you think of it like it's heavy storm?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Spam Paradise”