-_- really?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

-_- really?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:08 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-11535987

This guy thinks my Glacius cannot stop his DBS - A warriors sacrafice

Glacius: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate or resolve any cards or effects until your next attack. Negate the effects of monsters this card attacks.

DBS - A Warriors Sacrafice: If a "DBS" monster you control would be destroyed; You can banish one card from your Graveyard to negate the destruction.

Thats activating the effect of a continuous effect. Thus my Glacious STOPS him from using his DBS - A Warriors Sacrafice. And people say im the dumb one on here yet this guy doesnt understand what is and isnt considered activating and resolving. PFFT!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #2 by DuskWill » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:36 pm

You sure got yourself all worked in this duel. On Custom Cards rooms. Because someone got the rulings of a card wrong and went offline afterwards.

As for considering someone dumb, I'm not sure where you got that from. People often see you misinterpreting rules, advocating for ones that do not exist or that even goes against existing ones, not to mention what cards and effects you like to play against or not. And when people don't follow them, it's not uncommon you insulting them, directly or indirectly calling them names and then ragequitting yourself. That's either childish behaviour or trolling, still up to debate due to not yet being clear.

If anything, I have yet to acknowledge who's the target audience of your rants. You want some sort of notoriety from all this posts on Spam Paradise and many of them go unanswered. At this point, you could consider be constructive in duels and forums, as getting attention because of your issues is not getting great results.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Return to “Spam Paradise”