standards vs prefferences

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

standards vs prefferences

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Do not confuse standards with preferences.
Standards are things you need.
Preferences are things you want.
- Tony A. Gaskins Jr.

You say I need to adapt. No you WANT me to adapt. That is YOUR preference. You dont NEED to adapt to enjoy a game. Because thats what this is a game. Games are for fun. Never in my life have i needed to adapt to something to enjoy a game.
so ill say this again: we all have our own preferences. I prefer duels that use older cards like 1st gen, gx, and 5ds era cards. This is MY preference.
So you see we both have our preferences: you like your new cards. i prefer the older generations (minus their new support)
A standard you people should learn is to accept that i will NEVER vs pends or links. And that i adapt at MY OWN PACE not when you tell me to.
I already have the standards to know people will use things i dont like. Im well aware people will do this. BUT you need to aquire the standards to accept the fact i have the right to tell you i dont vs "That stuff" and have the right to leave the duel.
If you cannot accept these facts, fine by me, but it goes to show you will never find internal peace as a Duelist.

Have a nice day
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Spam Paradise”