screw it

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

screw it

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 am

you know what??? screw it!!! you people wanna play cards that arent custom in a duel against me in a format called custom cards, FINE!! just dont go crying to your mother when you end up lossing to my favorite archetypes with my own custom support. BRING IT!!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Yeah, i don't understad those retards. The Format is literally called "CUSTOM CARDS (UNRATED)" and in the text box they write "Only real cards, no custom cards nor custom archetypes". At first i thought it was a joke, then i joined a couple of those duels with my silly custom cards, and i only found either:
· These are people that wants to "TEST" cards that konami will release (If konami will release those cards why don't you wait until they're released, damn retard)
· People that plays cards without banlist (3 Pot of Greed, 3 parts of each exodia's bodypart, etc).
And is annoying af, so i agree with you on that, screw them.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Spam Paradise”