what meta is defeined as according to yugioh wika

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

what meta is defeined as according to yugioh wika

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Metagame refers to the Deck(s) in current competitive use that are having the greatest success. Specifically, when players talk about the metagame (or 'meta', for short), they talk about which Deck styles and strategies are the most dominant in their area of play.

key words: the decks that are most dominant in their area of play. AKA the most dominant decks in your Local tournaments. this means each area can have a different meta!

Where i live the meta is mostly the classic E heros like flame wingman (including its "Shining" varient) pheniox enforcer (including its "Shining" varient) plasma vice, tempest, thunder giant, and wildedge. Other meta in my area is cyber dragon, roids, the god cards (minus their new support) Others in my locals still use exodia with witch of the black forest, sangan, and other older support. Basically where i live the meta is based on the older generation of cards, the latest card i have ever seen in my locals is number 39: utopia in simple terms where i live we enjoy the oldschool cards. it is very rare to see anyone in my locals use stuff like ash blossom, or any of that current gen "Crap" as we like to call it. I even once saw someone run sphinx burn, VWXYZ, worms and red-eyes zombie dragon.

yeah so what we like the oldschool cards where i live, so what, its just how we enjoy the game where i live. me? i personally like to bring my original exodia deck from way back in the day to my locals or my legendary dragons deck. Sometimes i bring my six samurais. some of the players in my area still use gate guardian. sometimes i bring my megarock dragon deck. my shinato deck from 2003,
My most dominant decks IRL are: exodia, six samurais, my synchro deck, legendary dragons, classic e heros, decks based on equip spells like mage power, horus and jinzo, and the god cards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #2 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 pm

If you have enough money you can make Japan Konami your slut (send their company to the bankrupt, and buy it). Then YOU will make the banlist of the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards for both TCG / OCG.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Spam Paradise”