Team Drinking!!! Circuit Break!!! Whiskey!!! Get Drunk!! Sponsored by Little Ceasar's

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
majorriot

Team Drinking!!! Circuit Break!!! Whiskey!!! Get Drunk!! Sponsored by Little Ceasar's

Post #1 by majorriot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 am

Sup folks?! I assembled my team again and we play America's favorite drinking game, high rarity Yugioh box opening!!! Yes, so how the game works is that in each round, if someone pulls an ultra or secret rare, that person takes one shot. The one who takes the most shots in the end is either the loser or the winner, depending on how you look at it! We got 2 boxes of Circuit Break and to make things real exciting, we added in 12 blister packs of Circuit Break, to make sure we did not know the exact ultra and secret count. Also, there is a mystery surprise round at the end! Check it out! Please enjoy!

This video is sponsored by Little Ceasar's of Enumclaw. Come on down and get yourself a $5 Hot n Ready pizza, along with some crazy bread sticks, a liter of Pepsi, and a fine gun!

https://youtu.be/vbVyDz_TguI

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching!
Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!
Check out my channel where I open boxes of Yugioh, both old and new, while drinking beer!!!! GET DRUNK!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXD7kWDoEKw51lPfngMELg

Return to “Spam Paradise”