Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:46 am

*is hosting in custom cards unrated*
*player joins*
me: *plays a custom monster*
opponent: is that a real card?
me: no it a custom card
opponent: play real cards loser
*opponent quits*
me: if u want real cards stay out of the custom cards format then!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #2 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 am

you know what i think happens: people are used to the traditional format being where the custom cards format is located and assume they are joining a traditional duel.

either that or people cant read what format they are joining.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Water Law

Post #3 by Water Law » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:30 am

Pics, replays or it didn't happen.

Kappa Mikey

Post #4 by Kappa Mikey » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:50 am

Well, it is quite weird that some people try to shove their concepts of how this game should be played down everyone else's throats. However, YOU are most known here to do so.

While I do condemn people who does what you described, the inverse situation you create is also despicable. Playing custom cards on Custom Card Format is never something looked down upon and the opposite is also true. We don't get upset if someone is smoking at a smoking room or someone drinking in a bar, but we also don't shove a cigarrete or beer at someone NOT doing those things in those places.

Now, I feel bad for you for what happened, but after witnessing some of your duels, if the situation you described is, indeed, true, seems like taking your own medicine tastes VERY bitter.

!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Post #5 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:32 pm

They don't think that they're playing traditional or goat format (nobody is retard enough to think that). Most of the "Custom Players" are ppl with Anime Cards that want to have anime duels. With character decks & character roles. Usually they host duels with the perk TRADITIONAL on their rooms.

So just block them, and you'll never see them again.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Spam Paradise”