Thoughts on toxic players?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
-Vantage.Princess-
User avatar
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 4:12 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: in your backyard
Mood:
Contact:

Thoughts on toxic players?

Post #1 by -Vantage.Princess- » Wed May 29, 2019 3:35 am

I'm sure i'm not the only girl who found a lot of obnoxious people on db.
Write your toxic story in this thread~ (?)
Your friends can't help you.

Code: Select all

Our enemy is crushed and our victory assured. Strategically, this one's in the bag!

Image

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed May 29, 2019 7:54 pm

I am very toxic, ask all staff. I micro them all the time, harass flaming storm, and call runzy N word.

I am very toxic, still I try to be useful :D

Runzy
User avatar
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 pm
Reputation: 9

Post #3 by Runzy » Wed May 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Being too toxic makes you cold doe. I find it funny sometimes but most times disuturbing people have a creative imagination.
Image
Hired 20/09/2017
Konami RC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #4 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Runzy wrote:Being too toxic makes you cold doe. I find it funny sometimes but most times disuturbing people have a creative imagination.

Mine I feel is taken for granted because of my toxicity. I notice it happening IRL when I get toxic and people think I and my ideas are dumb, when others find them very creative and solution seeking.

I just overreact a lot to authority of any kind, a problem I struggle with and still try to change.

JihadistJoe
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: NA
Contact:

Post #5 by JihadistJoe » Fri May 31, 2019 3:06 am

lol runzy you gay

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #6 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri May 31, 2019 3:15 pm

JihadistJoe wrote:lol runzy you gay

I like to think sometimes I and Runzy have a love-hate relationship going on, like secret husbandos

KingofMayhem
User avatar
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:45 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #7 by KingofMayhem » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:14 am

90% When I play a pick-up game I encounter toxic players.

The other 10% of players I friend up right after the game and build a strong relationship with so I have occasional dueling partners. Finding new partners is literally the only reason I play pick-up games. The other 90% of my duels are against chosen partners.

Lost in Illusions
User avatar
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:33 pm
Reputation: 93
Location: Above you

Post #8 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:24 am

Runzy wrote:Being too toxic makes you cold doe. I find it funny sometimes but most times disuturbing people have a creative imagination.

thank

100
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:30 am
Reputation: 0

Post #9 by 100 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:26 pm

I am toxic user, Hi :)

/Act
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Kansas City

Post #10 by /Act » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:49 am

Xteven's video from 2014 that represents the "call a judge" system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYIACpAnRJc
I find toxic people on dueling book so often..
Praise the Sun! \|T|/
Image


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CrystalMusic and 19 guests