1st Edition Circuit Break Box Opening!!! Sponsored by Claw Gloves!!!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
majorriot

1st Edition Circuit Break Box Opening!!! Sponsored by Claw Gloves!!!

Post #1 by majorriot » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:17 am

Sup folks?! Yeah, I got another box of Circuit Break! I am searching for that link monster that is a machine dragon that is dark as well. Something about a barrel but not barrel dragon. Hm, I don't remember. Anyways, check out this excellent opening and please enjoy! This video, I am proudly sponsored by Claw Gloves! Use them for all your digging, scratching, and self defense needs! CLAW GLOVES!!!

https://youtu.be/XxFKjVSzq7I

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching! Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!
Check out my channel where I open boxes of Yugioh, both old and new, while drinking beer!!!! GET DRUNK!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXD7kWDoEKw51lPfngMELg

Cherilyn1977

Post #2 by Cherilyn1977 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:08 am

Borreload Dragon?

Return to “Spam Paradise”