This is Spam

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
gh8stree

This is Spam

Post #1 by gh8stree » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm

I'm not gonna read any replies to this, but I might as well just let this out to the users on here. Duelingbook, like many people in the yugioh base, has people that aren't the best of people. I was recently trolled by a judge and opponent when they gave me a freeze for slow playing for exactly this the judge quoted:

"[34:37] "you see soldier dragon"
[34:38] "and my fd"
[34:41] "[29:44] Activated "Amorphage Infection" from hand (3/5) to S-2 [30:31] Set "Pendulum Switch" from hand (1/4) to S-3"
[34:47] "owo look at that time difference""

I spoke first defending my viewpoint on saying that I might have an option against my opponent's action, and then I get a freeze for 1 second. There are plenty of other times where ppl must think about things for even more than 1 second, this was a difficult situation for me to be in, because the opponent could have easily won if I had misplayed at that moment, but i tried my best to be as quick and as thoughtful as i could. By the way, this is quoted from the Duel Log, the bottom is the judge and top is me saying soldier dragon and fd.
Another point they might bring up is that I waited on a judge before moving while my opponent tried to continue his turn, he called it slow play, whereas that was what I was told to do by the other judges I encoutered during my time there in duelingbook. I am not allowed to make moves that would inhibit the judge's ease of finding the problem. This is an injustice and I thought better of duelingbook, despite the many bad things i've seen there. This was just the last straw and other people I know have endured this, thus I am going to make a different platform for the yugioh players that has all of the functionality plus more and try my best personally to remove any injustice. An appeal didnt even help(they just agreed with whatever the judge's ruling was not even looking into it)

Last thing, the rules are not concrete with many things on their site, it looks basic when they should actually be going in depth(their current rules allow whatever they want for "extensively slow", despite even a few second for a tough move not actually being bad at all)
Below are the rules I'm quoting, I did not fit under the second nor third, but I should not fall in the first category. no exact times make for abuse like this
Continue being extensively slow when making a move.
- Being unresponsive for 30 seconds after being prompted by an Administrator.
- Being AFK for 6 minutes or more, when not in a generally unrecoverable position, regardless of returning.

Return to “Spam Paradise”