Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Post #2201 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:14 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I already told you, not my fault that you didn't pay attention to what I said.

I was paying attention you didn’t tell me how many of what card(s) to take out and how many of what card(s) to put in

You didn't otherwise you would have known what I saud regarding the gates for example.

All I know is you told me to take out the gates and the darkwurms and Astrograph but you didn’t say what to put in its place

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2202 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:At this point your just being lazy like if you have time to make the deck,ask for opinions and suggestions surely you have time to play test your deck after all it feels like you just make a half ass made deck ask for feedback and make people do the adjusting on you when most of the effort should be on you.

The issue is getting someone to play test the deck with

Literally you have randoms to duel for you or take it to like another dueling simulator like Edopro.

Even if I can find an alternative yugioh playing website the issue would still be the same and even if I can find someone they would bail before I can do a legitimate test of the deck

PENMASTER

Post #2203 by PENMASTER » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:20 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Ok let’s say I have to change some cards in the deck, what cards should I take out and what cards should be put in? (Mention how many of each card)

I already told you, not my fault that you didn't pay attention to what I said.

I was paying attention you didn’t tell me how many of what card(s) to take out and how many of what card(s) to put in

its called figuring it the fuck out
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2204 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:27 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I was paying attention you didn’t tell me how many of what card(s) to take out and how many of what card(s) to put in

You didn't otherwise you would have known what I saud regarding the gates for example.

All I know is you told me to take out the gates and the darkwurms and Astrograph but you didn’t say what to put in its place

And here you are showing you didnt payed attention to what I said.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2205 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:01 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You didn't otherwise you would have known what I saud regarding the gates for example.

You mean common fodder what does that even mean are you saying I should only use rare, super rare, ultra rare, and secret rare cards?

PENMASTER

Post #2206 by PENMASTER » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:06 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:All I know is you told me to take out the gates and the darkwurms and Astrograph but you didn’t say what to put in its place

You mean common fodder what does that even mean are you saying I should only use rare, super rare, ultra rare, and secret rare cards?

bro stop being a retard and put a little bit of thought into what he's saying and he already told you what it was
love2hate

Slitina

Post #2207 by Slitina » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:41 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:The issue is getting someone to play test the deck with

Literally you have randoms to duel for you or take it to like another dueling simulator like Edopro.

Even if I can find an alternative yugioh playing website the issue would still be the same and even if I can find someone they would bail before I can do a legitimate test of the deck
That’s why you keep searching duel multiple opponents.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2208 by Lil Oldman » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:02 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:All I know is you told me to take out the gates and the darkwurms and Astrograph but you didn’t say what to put in its place

No. And No. That wasn't what I meant. Pankratops was a common back in CYHO or SOFU.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2209 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:And here you are showing you didnt payed attention to what I said.

No. And No. That wasn't what I meant. Pankratops was a common back in CYHO or SOFU.

Ok l think will lower the number of darkwurms to 2 and gates to a single zero and getting rid of astrograph but I still need to figure out what cards to take their place I think 3 ash blossoms and a raigeki

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2210 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:54 am

I think I can make an earthbound immortal deck

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2211 by Lil Oldman » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:27 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I think I can make an earthbound immortal deck

Don't Earthbound Immortals hate each other?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2212 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:46 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

I don't know about that but it is possible to make a deck with them I am working on a prototype, still a work in progress btw
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11353328

greg503

Post #2213 by greg503 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:38 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I don't know about that but it is possible to make a deck with them I am working on a prototype, still a work in progress btw

Just use Skill Drain :)
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2214 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:31 am

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Don't Earthbound Immortals hate each other?

Just use Skill Drain :)

I have seen cases where traps get easily destroyed without protection I know I put a couple of traps in but those are for the archetype

Slitina

Post #2215 by Slitina » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:44 am

Already right off the hop why play 1 Envoy Oracle and Two Reaper Oracle also 2 Chaos Ruler when you barely have any Light and Dark monsters that don’t have a GY effect please tell me your thought process when making this deck.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

PENMASTER

Post #2216 by PENMASTER » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:47 am

Bruh moment
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2217 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 am

Slitina wrote:Already right off the hop why play 1 Envoy Oracle and Two Reaper Oracle also 2 Chaos Ruler when you barely have any Light and Dark monsters that don’t have a GY effect please tell me your thought process when making this deck.

The focus was on synchro monsters that I can summon so the monsters have to be levels 6, 8, or 9. Adding other synchro monsters was suggested by someone else the earthbound immortals are the main focus. Besides I used cards that I have irl except for chaos ruler

Slitina

Post #2218 by Slitina » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:12 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:Already right off the hop why play 1 Envoy Oracle and Two Reaper Oracle also 2 Chaos Ruler when you barely have any Light and Dark monsters that don’t have a GY effect please tell me your thought process when making this deck.

The focus was on synchro monsters that I can summon so the monsters have to be levels 6, 8, or 9. Adding other synchro monsters was suggested by someone else the earthbound immortals are the main focus. Besides I used cards that I have irl except for chaos ruler

Alright, then explain your card choices.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2219 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:48 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

Alright, then explain your card choices.

Besides the fact they are the cards I have (except chaos ruler)?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2220 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:23 pm

On a different note does anyone know a good substitute for marine neos and marine dolphin for a shining neos wingman deck?

Return to “Spam Paradise”