Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Post #2161 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:59 am

Since I know what monsters I am going to use I am now looking into the spells for the Cyber/Cyberdark deck

Renji Asuka

Post #2162 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:38 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Since I know what monsters I am going to use I am now looking into the spells for the Cyber/Cyberdark deck

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9198258

Very basic build. It can be improved, you just have to figure it out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2163 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Since I know what monsters I am going to use I am now looking into the spells for the Cyber/Cyberdark deck

this is a nice build don't get me wrong the only issue is getting the allure of darkness's and the burial from a different dimension other than that it looks like I would need to get a 3rd cyber strike structure deck

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2164 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:56 am

how can odd-eyes defeat floundreeze?

greg503

Post #2165 by greg503 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:00 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:how can odd-eyes defeat floundreeze?

Step 1: Raigeki?
Step 2: ???
Step 3: OTK
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2166 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:01 am

greg503 wrote:

is that even concrete or you just saying something random

Renji Asuka

Post #2167 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:04 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

this is a nice build don't get me wrong the only issue is getting the allure of darkness's and the burial from a different dimension other than that it looks like I would need to get a 3rd cyber strike structure deck

You usually benefit off of the allure and turning it into a Power Bond or straight up drawing 2 cards is always good. Also Burial from a Different Dimension is there because of how much banishing you do from the GY, which opens up to allowing you to use the bufffed Power Bond more as well as Overload Fusion.

But of course, it's my real life build where I have limited options.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2168 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:15 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9198258

You usually benefit off of the allure and turning it into a Power Bond or straight up drawing 2 cards is always good. Also Burial from a Different Dimension is there because of how much banishing you do from the GY, which opens up to allowing you to use the bufffed Power Bond more as well as Overload Fusion.

But of course, it's my real life build where I have limited options.

so using what you had irl

greg503

Post #2169 by greg503 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:40 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:

So Floowandereeze does a few things that Odd-Eyes has trouble with. D Shifter causes your pends to be banished for the turn, Unknown Winds can get rid of your scales with ease, and of course, the standard board of Stormwinds + Empen locking you out. Lightning Storm is probably your best counter, Normal Summons have to be in attack, so you can deal with the backrow, or the monsters, depending on what else you have. Spiral Flame Strike IS in-archtype removal as well. Lancea is a good option to keep them from recurring birds too.
Buy Floowandereeze

PENMASTER

Post #2170 by PENMASTER » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:22 am

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Step 1: Raigeki?

So Floowandereeze does a few things that Odd-Eyes has trouble with. D Shifter causes your pends to be banished for the turn, Unknown Winds can get rid of your scales with ease, and of course, the standard board of Stormwinds + Empen locking you out. Lightning Storm is probably your best counter, Normal Summons have to be in attack, so you can deal with the backrow, or the monsters, depending on what else you have. Spiral Flame Strike IS in-archtype removal as well. Lancea is a good option to keep them from recurring birds too.

veiler and ash are pretty good too
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2171 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:08 am

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Step 1: Raigeki?

I get lightning storm and raigeki are good cards to get rid of monsters but my issue with adding cards is that it could upset the balance of the deck.

PENMASTER

Post #2172 by PENMASTER » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:24 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:is that even concrete or you just saying something random

I get lightning storm and raigeki are good cards to get rid of monsters but my issue with adding cards is that it could upset the balance of the deck.

sounds like a skill issue
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2173 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Am I the only one who sees how good the Odd-eyes archetype can be?

PENMASTER

Post #2174 by PENMASTER » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:20 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Am I the only one who sees how good the Odd-eyes archetype can be?

no because you don't see how good they can be
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2175 by Lil Oldman » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:23 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Am I the only one who sees how good the Odd-eyes archetype can be?

With your deck building skills I am amazed ypu can see how Odd-eyes plays at all
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

PENMASTER

Post #2176 by PENMASTER » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:33 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

With your deck building skills I am amazed ypu can see how Odd-eyes plays at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uBdTFDuoY
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2177 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:21 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

ignoring the slander that someone like penmaster would say the reason I know how to play odd-eyes is because I have seen it in action

PENMASTER

Post #2178 by PENMASTER » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:28 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

ignoring the slander that someone like penmaster would say the reason I know how to play odd-eyes is because I have seen it in action

lol cope scrub
without using simplified terms
you suck and you have to deal with the fact me pointing out you suck by saying its slander
I remember when you complained about dragoon when odd eyes has 0 problem outting it
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2179 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:32 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

so you don't deny it I just think that you lock yourself into wrong ideas. Deck Building isn't rocket science, but you are hellbent on keeping something "pure" or "balanced" when what you show obviously isn't that. Example. A list you showed had a lack of interruption going second, i.e. Handtraps, and people pointed that out to you, but instead of taking out "Common fodder" situational anime card that doesn't contribute to better plays within the archetype, you said it broke the "balance".
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2180 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:35 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:With your deck building skills I am amazed ypu can see how Odd-eyes plays at all

so you don't deny it I just think that you lock yourself into wrong ideas. Deck Building isn't rocket science, but you are hellbent on keeping something "pure" or "balanced" when what you show obviously isn't that. Example. A list you showed had a lack of interruption going second, i.e. Handtraps, and people pointed that out to you, but instead of taking out "Common fodder" situational anime card that doesn't contribute to better plays within the archetype, you said it broke the "balance".

so you are implying I should just add the hand traps without taking anything out?

Return to “Spam Paradise”