can you be more descriptive?

Renji Asuka

Post #2365 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:21 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:does anyone know the weakness of S-Force

Same as Mekk-knights?

Do you not know how they work? Read the cards, they tell you.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2366 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Same as Mekk-knights?

I haven't faced them much. The only weakness I found so far for S-force is that the boss monster and the Trap cards require targeting.

Renji Asuka

Post #2367 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:54 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:can you be more descriptive?

I haven't faced them much. The only weakness I found so far for S-force is that the boss monster and the Trap cards require targeting.

Read both mekk knights and S-Force. Put in the work yourself.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2368 by Lil Oldman » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Do you not know how they work? Read the cards, they tell you.

You are asking too much to a yugioh player
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #2369 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:55 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I haven't faced them much. The only weakness I found so far for S-force is that the boss monster and the Trap cards require targeting.

He isn't a yugioh player. He's just a jackass that wants to be fed on a silver spoon.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2370 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:50 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Read both mekk knights and S-Force. Put in the work yourself.

He isn't a yugioh player. He's just a jackass that wants to be fed on a silver spoon.

I'm just a yugioh player who wishes the cards he likes to play was appreciated a little more than they are.

Slitina

Post #2371 by Slitina » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:41 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You are asking too much to a yugioh player

I'm just a yugioh player who wishes the cards he likes to play was appreciated a little more than they are.

Yeah you can do that there is nothing wrong the problem is that you present on the forums like you put little effort in the card game itself you make a really basic deck with no literal thought in and when people give you feedback you tell them to do the work for you to make the deck better when in the end it should be on you like get familiar with new cards and the format do the research on your own don’t rely on others to do it for you.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2372 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:08 am

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:He isn't a yugioh player. He's just a jackass that wants to be fed on a silver spoon.

Yeah you can do that there is nothing wrong the problem is that you present on the forums like you put little effort in the card game itself you make a really basic deck with no literal thought in and when people give you feedback you tell them to do the work for you to make the deck better when in the end it should be on you like get familiar with new cards and the format do the research on your own don’t rely on others to do it for you.

problem with that is it is hard to notice a new card that works unless it is part of the archetype or I have seen it used in the anime. This may sound stupid but when I play the game I picture it as if the cards came to life like in the anime kind of like a mental image of the situation. By doing that I get a better sense of the game. I have trouble doing that with cards I never seen in action.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2373 by Lil Oldman » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:10 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I'm just a yugioh player who wishes the cards he likes to play was appreciated a little more than they are.

problem with that is it is hard to notice a new card that works unless it is part of the archetype or I have seen it used in the anime. This may sound stupid but when I play the game I picture it as if the cards came to life like in the anime kind of like a mental image of the situation. By doing that I get a better sense of the game. I have trouble doing that with cards I never seen in action.

In famous words of forum user PENMASTER, "Skill Issue".
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #2374 by Renji Asuka » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I'm just a yugioh player who wishes the cards he likes to play was appreciated a little more than they are.

Again you just make excuses for yourself.

Why should anyone assist you if all you do is make excuses?

PENMASTER

Post #2375 by PENMASTER » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:17 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:

easy fix for never seeing a card in actions
1. fucking look up decks using the card and watch then imagine it
2. fucking use the card yourself and figure it out
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2376 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:Yeah you can do that there is nothing wrong the problem is that you present on the forums like you put little effort in the card game itself you make a really basic deck with no literal thought in and when people give you feedback you tell them to do the work for you to make the deck better when in the end it should be on you like get familiar with new cards and the format do the research on your own don’t rely on others to do it for you.

I am not making any excuses any unrelated card that is not in the archetype that could be compatible would be nearly impossible to find in other words a needle in a haystack situation. For example, I could put a gilford the lightning in a red-eyes deck to get red-eyes slash dragon and you would say that it wouldn't work even though it could

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2377 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:17 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11471657
I was trying to make an equip deck this is what I got so far.

PENMASTER

Post #2378 by PENMASTER » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:18 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:problem with that is it is hard to notice a new card that works unless it is part of the archetype or I have seen it used in the anime. This may sound stupid but when I play the game I picture it as if the cards came to life like in the anime kind of like a mental image of the situation. By doing that I get a better sense of the game. I have trouble doing that with cards I never seen in action.

I am not making any excuses any unrelated card that is not in the archetype that could be compatible would be nearly impossible to find in other words a needle in a haystack situation. For example, I could put a gilford the lightning in a red-eyes deck to get red-eyes slash dragon and you would say that it wouldn't work even though it could

you stopped to question if you could but not if you should
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #2379 by Renji Asuka » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:34 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:problem with that is it is hard to notice a new card that works unless it is part of the archetype or I have seen it used in the anime. This may sound stupid but when I play the game I picture it as if the cards came to life like in the anime kind of like a mental image of the situation. By doing that I get a better sense of the game. I have trouble doing that with cards I never seen in action.

And I'd say that'd be a bad idea cause you already run a bunch of high level red-eyes monsters and adding a high level warrior that offers you no plays on top of that is just bad. That doesn't go into the fact that it doesn't synergize with Red-Eyes.

I'm not saying for you to only play "good cards", but you have to ask yourself "how can this push my plays forward?" if it can't don't run it. (That doesn't apply to cards like Ash Blossom and other hand traps).

So again, you just make excuses.

Ric T. Roll

Post #2380 by Ric T. Roll » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:07 pm

This does not apply to Bagooska for Bagooska is all powerful.
Bagooska hopes all come to love and follow Bagooska.

ALL HAIL BAGOOSKA!

Return to “Spam Paradise”