Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Post #2341 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://ygoprodeck.com/deck/destiny-hero-deck-303425 I have found this destiny hero deck that seems to be right up my ally I already have some of the cards already for this deck the only trouble I would be having is getting the more pricy cards like destroyer phoenix enforcer

Your biggest issue is that you need to focus on 1 deck at a time instead of a bunch at once.

Also that deck is extremely terrible.

I already completed my elemental hero deck, I am only waiting for a couple of cards for the odd-eyes deck, and I already ordered the missing cards for my majestic shooting star deck. Until I am able to go to a local yugioh tournament I might as well make as many yugioh decks I can.
Getting back to the destiny hero deck you have a better one in mind?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2342 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:20 pm

Excellion wrote:Shout out to all the non-homophobic judges who let this thread go on, cheers!

Never thought there was someone worse than Penmaster.

greg503

Post #2343 by greg503 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:12 pm

Excellion enter one thread without using the word "homophobic" challenge impossible.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #2344 by Renji Asuka » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:22 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://ygoprodeck.com/deck/destiny-hero-deck-303425 I have found this destiny hero deck that seems to be right up my ally I already have some of the cards already for this deck the only trouble I would be having is getting the more pricy cards like destroyer phoenix enforcer

Your biggest issue is that you need to focus on 1 deck at a time instead of a bunch at once.

I already completed my elemental hero deck, I am only waiting for a couple of cards for the odd-eyes deck, and I already ordered the missing cards for my majestic shooting star deck. Until I am able to go to a local yugioh tournament I might as well make as many yugioh decks I can.

I don't play Destiny Heros and don't need to play them to know that half those cards are BAD in that list.

Go to youtube, look at a variety of destiny hero decks. Pick something that can actually do something.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2345 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:32 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Your biggest issue is that you need to focus on 1 deck at a time instead of a bunch at once.

I don't play Destiny Heros and don't need to play them to know that half those cards are BAD in that list.

Go to youtube, look at a variety of destiny hero decks. Pick something that can actually do something.

In that case I’ll look into that. Then if it is possible to make it I’ll look into but if it will be a while before I can make it I’ll look into different decks based on the different summoning mechanics. I already got decks for pendulum and fusion.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2346 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Dark magician maybe one of the tougher decks to make considering the main different variances

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2347 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:33 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I've been doing some thinking and maybe switching the ash blossoms between decks isn't too bad of an idea but if I stumble upon an ash blossom at a card shop or a trade with someone I am going to look into it.

Honestly, instead of buying multiple copies of ash, you should be getting other staples. Prosperity, Lightning Storm, Imperm, funny rocc or Gamma.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2348 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:30 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I've been doing some thinking and maybe switching the ash blossoms between decks isn't too bad of an idea but if I stumble upon an ash blossom at a card shop or a trade with someone I am going to look into it.

Honestly, instead of buying multiple copies of ash, you should be getting other staples. Prosperity, Lightning Storm, Imperm, funny rocc or Gamma.

Still want to focus on majority of content in the decks first but I’ll keep what you say in mind

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2349 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:02 pm

There are too many different version of the dark magician deck so I made my own.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11448480

Renji Asuka

Post #2350 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:31 am

Terrible
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2351 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Terrible

how is it terrible?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2352 by Lil Oldman » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:00 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:

how is it terrible?

honestly with what's the point if all points are going to be refuted, but most of the cards are awful and don't synergize with each other, on top of not playing good cards in favor of other, worse cards. Example is Chocolate Magician Girl and Dark Magic Attack over Illusion of Chaos. Chocolate doesn't do anything Illusion doesn't, and you just need 1 Dark Magic Attack since it is searchable with Eternal Soul, which you should also be playing 3.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2353 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:23 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

how is it terrible?

honestly with what's the point if all points are going to be refuted, but most of the cards are awful and don't synergize with each other, on top of not playing good cards in favor of other, worse cards. Example is Chocolate Magician Girl and Dark Magic Attack over Illusion of Chaos. Chocolate doesn't do anything Illusion doesn't, and you just need 1 Dark Magic Attack since it is searchable with Eternal Soul, which you should also be playing 3.

so scrap either chocolate or illusion and add another eternal soul

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2354 by Lil Oldman » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:37 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:how is it terrible?

Illusion of Chaos and Eternal Soul are a must, and you should be playing 3 (If able). idk where you got the idea Illusion shouldn't be played. A little ED suggestion tho, you can probably cut back on Amulet Dragon, since you are never summoning it over Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, and I would maybe play Norito over Amulet.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2355 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:honestly with what's the point if all points are going to be refuted, but most of the cards are awful and don't synergize with each other, on top of not playing good cards in favor of other, worse cards. Example is Chocolate Magician Girl and Dark Magic Attack over Illusion of Chaos. Chocolate doesn't do anything Illusion doesn't, and you just need 1 Dark Magic Attack since it is searchable with Eternal Soul, which you should also be playing 3.

Illusion of Chaos and Eternal Soul are a must, and you should be playing 3 (If able). idk where you got the idea Illusion shouldn't be played. A little ED suggestion tho, you can probably cut back on Amulet Dragon, since you are never summoning it over Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, and I would maybe play Norito over Amulet.

you do make a point scrap amulet add norito, have 3 of illusion and 3 of eternal soul

Ric T. Roll

Post #2356 by Ric T. Roll » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:14 am

Bagooska invites you to join the kingdom/cult of Bagooska. Bagooska is the best Bagooska in all of Yugi. Bagooska believes in the mandatory mid-day nap and snack. Please join Bagooska in spreading the love of naps and Bagooska.

ALL HAIL BAGOOSKA!

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2357 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:26 am

I'll pass

Ric T. Roll

Post #2358 by Ric T. Roll » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:18 pm

Bagooska is sad but Bagooska understands...

Bagooska hopes you will see the perfection of Bagooska one day.

PENMASTER

Post #2359 by PENMASTER » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:14 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I'll pass

you need some bagooska in your life
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2360 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:13 pm

Great some how this bagooska thing has turned into a society of light rip off

Return to “Spam Paradise”