Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Post #2301 by greg503 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:15 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11407664 I made an attempt at making a stardust deck using only cards I have in real life. I like to get a second opinion on the list.

You call it a Stardust deck but you aren't running the new cards
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2302 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:10 am

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11407664 I made an attempt at making a stardust deck using only cards I have in real life. I like to get a second opinion on the list.

You call it a Stardust deck but you aren't running the new cards

Don’t have them or enough of them at least not yet

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2303 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:34 pm

My best option to get more stardust support is to get a box of Dawn of Majesty and see from there

PENMASTER

Post #2304 by PENMASTER » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:17 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:My best option to get more stardust support is to get a box of Dawn of Majesty and see from there

or buy singles like everyone else
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2305 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:27 pm

I know someone is going to say that I should get singles like everyone else but I am still testing the reliability of TCGplayer. I purchased 2 ash blossoms from there depending on how long it takes for them to arrive will determine how often I use it.

PENMASTER

Post #2306 by PENMASTER » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:56 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:I know someone is going to say that I should get singles like everyone else but I am still testing the reliability of TCGplayer. I purchased 2 ash blossoms from there depending on how long it takes for them to arrive will determine how often I use it.

why did you buy 2 ash if you already had 4
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2307 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:15 am

If someone is wondering why I bought more ash blossoms I mentioned why in an earlier post on this thread.

PENMASTER

Post #2308 by PENMASTER » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:25 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:If someone is wondering why I bought more ash blossoms I mentioned why in an earlier post on this thread.

if you wanna hide your reading my posts then I would do it in a better way
also having more than 3 ash is needed because you can save money and just move the ash from 1 deck to another. literally why shell out 80 bucks you dont need to
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2309 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:38 am

PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:If someone is wondering why I bought more ash blossoms I mentioned why in an earlier post on this thread.

also having more than 3 ash is needed because you can save money and just move the ash from 1 deck to another. literally why shell out 80 bucks you dont need to

believe me if there was a better way I would
and to answer your other question is because it is too annoying and time consuming to take them out of one sleeve to another to match the rest of the cards in the deck from the backside and I put each of my decks in different cards sleeves so I can tell which deck is which just from looking at it the moment I look at the deck without taking a card out of it

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2310 by Lil Oldman » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:40 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

and to answer your other question is because it is too annoying and time consuming to take them out of one sleeve to another to match the rest of the cards in the deck from the backside and I put each of my decks in different cards sleeves so I can tell which deck is which just from looking at it the moment I look at the deck without taking a card out of it

So you are telling me 80$ worktime is worth just to not move around some shiny cardboard? How more lazy can someone get?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2311 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:02 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:if you wanna hide your reading my posts then I would do it in a better way

So you are telling me 80$ worktime is worth just to not move around some shiny cardboard? How more lazy can someone get?

for the record the 2 ash blossoms didn't even come close to $80. I'm not good or comfortable with the switch cards from one main deck to another main deck I can forget to switch them back besides there is always going to be a chance I'll get more of the same card even if I already have the max number I could put in a deck and the likelihood of me trading or selling a card I have more than 3 of is slim at best might as well put extra copies of a card to use

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2312 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:17 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10542384 Does this deck have any merit irl? I did some play tests with this it had its ups and downs but I wanted to get a second opinion if it needs something.

greg503

Post #2313 by greg503 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:49 pm

Instead of the stupid Castle and Dark Fusion, run Vyon and Shadow Mist to get more searches. Also, Infernal Divisor only searches NAMED monsters on those Fusions, so it could only get Malicious Edge right now.
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2314 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:30 pm

greg503 wrote:Instead of the stupid Castle and Dark Fusion, run Vyon and Shadow Mist to get more searches. Also, Infernal Divisor only searches NAMED monsters on those Fusions, so it could only get Malicious Edge right now.

I get scrapping infernal devicer and maybe supreme kings castle but why dark fusion isn’t it a needed fusion spell for evil hero monsters.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2315 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:28 pm

Strange question what if I use card sleeves with pics and an ultra pro sleeve on top of that card sleeve for a yugioh deck?

greg503

Post #2316 by greg503 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:55 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Instead of the stupid Castle and Dark Fusion, run Vyon and Shadow Mist to get more searches. Also, Infernal Divisor only searches NAMED monsters on those Fusions, so it could only get Malicious Edge right now.

I get scrapping infernal devicer and maybe supreme kings castle but why dark fusion isn’t it a needed fusion spell for evil hero monsters.

Because you only need Dark Calling
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2317 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:39 pm

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

What if I need to use the materials I use for the evil hero fusion monster for a fossil fusion?

greg503

Post #2318 by greg503 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:05 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:I get scrapping infernal devicer and maybe supreme kings castle but why dark fusion isn’t it a needed fusion spell for evil hero monsters.

What if I need to use the materials I use for the evil hero fusion monster for a fossil fusion?

Run Vyon, get more material in grave :)
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #2319 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:08 am

greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Because you only need Dark Calling

How does Vyon send rock monsters to the grave?

greg503

Post #2320 by greg503 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:12 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:What if I need to use the materials I use for the evil hero fusion monster for a fossil fusion?

How does Vyon send rock monsters to the grave?

Search Poly, and use it to make something like Gaia (the omnihero, not Dark Gaia).
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”