Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
__Blank__
Mood:

Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Post #1 by __Blank__ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:54 pm

I have been on the forums for a bit as Strike Ninja, and now I am leaving it as __Blank__

I know none of you care, so I will leave this short.

Bye...

I lied... Truth is there is nothing to keep me interested in visiting the Forum at all. Awhile back other sites offered such things as Mafia Games, Create a Card Discussions and Ratings, but now all that remains in the main core of duelists who just want to duel, leaving wars obsolete and leaving only Tournaments as an Option for activities to do on this site, whether it be hosting them, as I have in the past, or joining them. I also have that retarded luck where I end up being "1 in too late" so tournaments are pointless for me if I cannot enter even 1.

That means I got no interest in the forum anymore. I will remain on the main site, even though the response ratio from calls being made, and mali afk investigations for stalling being "shall we say" deplorable?

Farewell!

cherieontop
Mood:

Post #2 by cherieontop » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:53 pm

The problem is that DB staff really sucks. The forum got replaced by Discord servers like CYO. It fixes all problem DB had. Discussions, ratings, wars & all that are still a thing, you even get a notification when a tournament is happening, mebbeh give it a try : )
https://discord.gg/C86Sfve
Competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! Online™
https://discord.gg/qdSjrXD

Pfannkuchen

Post #3 by Pfannkuchen » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:39 pm

cherieontop wrote:The problem is that DB staff really sucks.

If we all suck that badly, make sure to get own Judges for your CYO. I'm not going to help you and your people in the Unrated section anymore for your tournaments if you tell us in the same breath that we suck and that multiple times now (and I hope some others won't do this either).

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #4 by __Blank__ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Pfannkuchen wrote:

If we all suck that badly, make sure to get own Judges for your CYO. I'm not going to help you and your people in the Unrated section anymore for your tournaments if you tell us in the same breath that we suck and that multiple times now (and I hope some others won't do this either).

The issue is player's feel entitled to having things done by your staff, however we also get promise for "new features" "new things" and a Forum that sits to collect dust.

To Cherie, I tried entering however I found that one in particular I entered that Alisae hosted, I was lucky #9 for it, flipped over it being the one in 100 tournaments I CAN enter, and decided to quit it all because i got pissed and harassed alisae for "picking which person they wanted in their tournament", and then when it came to the CYO this is where it gets really interesting.

Cherie, why did you reply to my thread, if you wanted to get roasted, A+ effort there, so you say "DB Staff suck" yet enter your own tournaments because they are CYO and thus unofficial, yet I could swear TOs were suppose to put the members of the Forum and their interest in tournaments, ABOVE entering oneself into a Tournament. You were ironically one of the two players that hosted during times I could not enter, but your excuse was by far the worst. You even broke konami Policy to enter yourself into that tournament INSTEAD of ME! Fuck off kid and stop bitching about staff being bad, when you are literally NO BETTER!

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #5 by __Blank__ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Unless your alternate is NOT Bisouontop

But I know it is

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #6 by __Blank__ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

I also took the Liberty of doing the immature approach of making note of your malpractices as a Tournament host during your official Tournament in your OWN Server. *Last I checked that makes it one of your site's Official Tournaments*

Guess what, I gave it a try, and couldn't deal with a hyppocrit, guess who that was?

cherieontop
Mood:

Post #7 by cherieontop » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Pfannkuchen wrote:

Idk why you assume i meant every staff member is bad, it would be impossible for me to know that and i never judge someone i dont know and always give the benefit of the doubt (same can not be said about some of the staff however). im rather refering to a few fundamental problems on DB...

DB has been corrupt since day 1, it started with respawn in 3 and xteven, then magi and tombstone and lastly runzy and others, seeing how they all ended in high positions tells a lot about whats wrong with DB. Recently i was offered a position as TO by genex who told me her vision to bring things back to how they were on DN. she promised to discuss future plans and ideas which i really appreciated but that turned out to be a lie. during that time it became clear what the problem is.

In my time as official TO there was not a single day without a fellow staff member lying or manipulating something,the way of working lacks organization and logic, it became apparent that its always about maintaining status or moving up the ladder instead of helping the users. it even goes so far that a fellow TO sabotages a tournament because he sees the host as a threat to his own status. i noticed that staff are too afraid to call out the mistakes of higher ups and those that arent get seeded out real quick, that just creates a toxic work environment.

actual good and honest people will not stay or not get a chance in the first place, its too much about connections and bias instead of character and qualification. (funny how genex hired me because of recommendation of other staff "despite" my ban history, instead of making her own judgement and realizing that it was always unjustified. this only proves my point).

Any time a user reports a judge immediately the response is blind bias a la "Lmao you probably cheated and now you are salty" "the judge is a good guy he would never do that" when the problem could be simply resolved by looking into the facts & evidence. when seriously bad things a user did got mentioned they would just laugh it off which shows that there is not even an attempt to keep a healthy community, people are even discouraged to report because they know its pointless. as a result serious players leave and whats left is a community of toxic trolls.

Certain staff members talking shit and lie behind peoples back, xteven banning innocent users and allowing his friend to boost in rated then lie about it, instances of judges gamelossing users they dont like for no good reason, the tournament scene is dead, the war scene is dead, rated is dead, the forum is dead, the db server is full of toxic people harrassing users and the staff joins in.
I only care about creating a fair and enjoyable environment to play the game i love, because that has been missing for a long time. ive been trying to help for years but i finally realized i cant change the problem, thats why i created an alternative and a lot of people appreciate it. Again im not talking about ALL staff members but certainly the ones in control and the fundamental problems with the db hierarchy. i never said that there arent good staff members you just assumed that for no reason because you WANT me to be wrong, i never interacted with you Pfannkuchen and never saw you do anything wrong so i have no reason to judge you. i think everyone with a bit of common sense understands that. too many people always assume what fits their narrative instead of being HONEST.

We do have judges on CYO, ones that get scrutinized and held accountable if they were to ever treat a user wrong, i wont allow things to be done behind the back. however punishing other people on my server because you got offended by my statement is just closeminded. every conflict starts with lack of information, every conflict can be resolved with an honest discussion but if that gets denied then it cant be helped.

cherieontop
Mood:

Post #8 by cherieontop » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:40 pm

__Blank__ wrote:
Pfannkuchen wrote:

The issue is player's feel entitled to having things done by your staff, however we also get promise for "new features" "new things" and a Forum that sits to collect dust.

To Cherie, I tried entering however I found that one in particular I entered that Alisae hosted, I was lucky #9 for it, flipped over it being the one in 100 tournaments I CAN enter, and decided to quit it all because i got pissed and harassed alisae for "picking which person they wanted in their tournament", and then when it came to the CYO this is where it gets really interesting.

Cherie, why did you reply to my thread, if you wanted to get roasted, A+ effort there, so you say "DB Staff suck" yet enter your own tournaments because they are CYO and thus unofficial, yet I could swear TOs were suppose to put the members of the Forum and their interest in tournaments, ABOVE entering oneself into a Tournament. You were ironically one of the two players that hosted during times I could not enter, but your excuse was by far the worst. You even broke konami Policy to enter yourself into that tournament INSTEAD of ME! Fuck off kid and stop bitching about staff being bad, when you are literally NO BETTER!

Blank, i dont understand where your hate possibly comes from.
I also took the Liberty of doing the immature approach of making note of your malpractices as a Tournament host during your official Tournament in your OWN Server. *Last I checked that makes it one of your site's Official Tournaments*
Guess what, I gave it a try, and couldn't deal with a hyppocrit, guess who that was?

I never did any malpractice, my only goal is to create a fair and enojyable environment for competitive players to play online. i dont know what your problem is. im also not a hypocrite, if anything im the exact opposite, so i dont understand your accusation at all.
and then when it came to the CYO this is where it gets really interesting.
Cherie, why did you reply to my thread, if you wanted to get roasted, A+ effort there, so you say "DB Staff suck"

I replied to your thread because i saw you mention the same problems i had and offered a possible solution, thats the whole point of the server. i cant comprehend how you got so hateful from that unless you had a false bias to begin with.
me saying DB staff sucks was in response to your last sentence about the problem with rated, as well as their management of the war scene. i was agreeing with you thats all. im surprised you got offended by that, it was not my intention.
yet enter your own tournaments because they are CYO and thus unofficial,
i dont enter my own tournaments, i did that in the very beginning because nobody else signed up and people got impatient for the tournament to start, and there were no other hosts, now there is an active community and other hosts so that is no longer necessary.
yet I could swear TOs were suppose to put the members of the Forum and their interest in tournaments, ABOVE entering oneself into a Tournament.
i dont know what that means but i think it is answered above.
You were ironically one of the two players that hosted during times I could not enter, but your excuse was by far the worst.
what was my excuse? i dont see a reason to give an excuse for hosting a tournament at a certain time and i never saw you or talked to you before.
You even broke konami Policy to enter yourself into that tournament INSTEAD of ME!
what does that mean? i never talked to you and you never attempted to join my tournament or server
Fuck off kid and stop bitching about staff being bad, when you are literally NO BETTER!
you seem to hold a kind of loyalty to the staff and that leads to false assumptions and bias. i didnt bitch about staff being bad just like you didnt bitch about the things you mentioned in your farewell post. you just stated your issue and i agreed and offered a solution because i could relate. there is really no reason for this hate.
also this i dont quite understand:
why did you feel the need to make up lies about me, on my server i dont allow cheating which is something YOU complained about on the farewell post, then you claim that i ridicule players which is absurd, i dqed a cheater after trying to reason with him and giving him the benefit of the doubt. you are so blinded by hate

Twisted Soul

Post #9 by Twisted Soul » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Idk why you assume i meant every staff member is bad, it would be impossible for me to know that and i never judge someone i dont know and always give the benefit of the doubt (same can not be said about some of the staff however). im rather refering to a few fundamental problems on DB...

Bitch pls, you judge people even when you don't know them you did this to magi, lantern and xteven with your lying ass lmfao.

DB has been corrupt since day 1, it started with respawn in 3 and xteven, then magi and tombstone and lastly runzy and others, seeing how they all ended in high positions tells a lot about whats wrong with DB. Recently i was offered a position as TO by genex who told me her vision to bring things back to how they were on DN. she promised to discuss future plans and ideas which i really appreciated but that turned out to be a lie. during that time it became clear what the problem is.

Genex didn't lie to you, you misunderstood and then kept on doing things you weren't meant to showing you cannot take instructions from the people you work for and act like you own everything and you can do anything you want. Bad look. You also call anyone corrupt you don't like which is petty and sad, to be honest.

In my time as official TO there was not a single day without a fellow staff member lying or manipulating something,the way of working lacks organization and logic, it became apparent that its always about maintaining status or moving up the ladder instead of helping the users. it even goes so far that a fellow TO sabotages a tournament because he sees the host as a threat to his own status. i noticed that staff are too afraid to call out the mistakes of higher-ups and those that arent get seeded out real quick, that just creates a toxic work environment.

It was mostly all you to be honest. You were the main issue within the hosting team and got demoted so you acting like it was the rest of us is you lacking on reality and shows you twist reality to make it fit your point of view. A tournament was not sabotaged you were fired and another host had to take over as genex didn't notice you were still hosting. You talk about people lying yet you lie the most and twist shit around acting like a fucking saint when you aren't. You always think you are right and cannot take constructive criticism which is a very bad aspect of you as you think you are always right even if the person who you "think" told you something says it wasn't how you interpreted it.

actual good and honest people will not stay or not get a chance in the first place, its too much about connections and bias instead of character and qualification. (funny how genex hired me because of recommendation of other staff "despite" my ban history, instead of making her own judgement and realizing that it was always unjustified. this only proves my point).

We saw your potential and took your history into account. You were on trial period in which you clearly didn't pass as you got fired. It's not biased giving people with potential a chance as well as if they stopped doing what they were doing in the past and their record recently has not been bad. Do regret you being TO in the first place.

Any time a user reports a judge immediately the response is blind bias a la "Lmao you probably cheated and now you are salty" "the judge is a good guy he would never do that" when the problem could be simply resolved by looking into the facts & evidence. when seriously bad things a user did got mentioned they would just laugh it off which shows that there is not even an attempt to keep a healthy community, people are even discouraged to report because they know its pointless. as a result serious players leave and whats left is a community of toxic trolls.

This is false. I don't know where you got the idea that reports on Judges are not taken seriously, this is more of you talking out of your ass acting as if you know it all like always when you do not. A lot of people report and the issues are handled by the punishment table on the rules page. Sometimes people report things that require no action which doesn't mean we are not looking at the situation and evidence it means the evidence shows that its fine. The fact that you assume things them put them as "facts" and act like you are an expert is dumb.

Certain staff members talking shit and lie behind peoples back, xteven banning innocent users and allowing his friend to boost in rated then lie about it, instances of judges gamelossing users they dont like for no good reason, the tournament scene is dead, the war scene is dead, rated is dead, the forum is dead, the db server is full of toxic people harrassing users and the staff joins in.
I only care about creating a fair and enjoyable environment to play the game i love, because that has been missing for a long time. ive been trying to help for years but i finally realized i cant change the problem, thats why i created an alternative and a lot of people appreciate it. Again im not talking about ALL staff members but certainly the ones in control and the fundamental problems with the db hierarchy. i never said that there arent good staff members you just assumed that for no reason because you WANT me to be wrong, i never interacted with you Pfannkuchen and never saw you do anything wrong so i have no reason to judge you. i think everyone with a bit of common sense understands that. too many people always assume what fits their narrative instead of being HONEST.

Boosting is not allowed in rated and xteven doesn't allow people to do so (once again you keep lying yet talk about others lying this is actually ironic). War scene was never really alive in the first place and the tournament scene is not dead. Chris Pratt didn't even quit rated so that screen is bs. Chris Pratt plays rated still yet you take a screen not look into it and then think hey let me put it on the thread to prove me wrong. You haven't been trying to help all you do is try to take over things, yes you have your own tournament organisation thats fine but not everyone wants to join your tournament organisation as they don't have the same ideals as you, also the fact that your hosts can join the tournaments they host. There is no problem with dbs hierarchy. You always bad mouth DB staff now "I never said that there arent good staff memmbers" you never talk about any and just talk about bad ones so what do you expect? I don't think you have much common sense as you just keep lying through your bs.

We do have judges on CYO, ones that get scrutinized and held accountable if they were to ever treat a user wrong, i wont allow things to be done behind the back. however punishing other people on my server because you got offended by my statement is just closeminded. every conflict starts with lack of information, every conflict can be resolved with an honest discussion but if that gets denied then it cant be helped.

We are not here to help you Judge your unrated games. It's not a punishment to handle your stuff by yourself. You are not honest in the first place so "honest discussion" is laughable. PS. nice grammar.

Cya blank if you ever want to join tournaments add the Official DB Tournaments Account on DuelingBook.
Until we meet again.

Alisae

Post #10 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:08 pm

cherieontop wrote:The problem is that DB staff really sucks. The forum got replaced by Discord servers like CYO. It fixes all problem DB had. Discussions, ratings, wars & all that are still a thing, you even get a notification when a tournament is happening, mebbeh give it a try : )
https://discord.gg/C86Sfve

I used to respect you somewhat
Think you had good opinions

And then you start posting shit like this.
Along extremely scummy practices that you encourage (providing a half truth with your participants about your tournaments) and now stuff like this where I can tell (and most likely anyone else with common sense and to atleast know who you are) that you don’t care about this person, or their feelings. Sure you LOOK like you care, but knowing that you only care about expanding, it looks manipulative and faked. I’m not sure how your wars are going, but last time I was around, there weren’t happening, so now you’re just trying to lie about what is actually going on (unless I’m wrong, then fine I’ll admit defeat on the point).

People aren’t resources.
Or things that you see as an object.
Or things that you’re trying to collect.
They’re humans.
People with emotions and feelings.
They don’t want to be seen as a resource or just an object.
They want to be treated with respect.
And this is just disrespectful and malicious.

Just look at how a green saw your post and responded to it.
They very clearly felt disrespected.

I left and stopped supporting you for many reasons.
One of them is because you didn’t see me as a human (or anyone else you talked to when it came to CYO). You saw me (and your staff) as factory workers and everyone else as an object and a resource to make yourself bigger.

@Blank sorry you had an unpleasant experience, if you ever want to join tournaments add the Official DB Tournaments Account on Duelingbook.
Pedit: Runzy sniped me :(
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Exiled Tombstone

Post #11 by The Exiled Tombstone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Ohh....so this is why there are less judge calls.

Alisae

Post #12 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:14 pm

LMAO Latern.

Anyhow, I saw something else I wanted to respond to.
__Blank__ wrote:Cherie, why did you reply to my thread, if you wanted to get roasted, A+ effort there, so you say "DB Staff suck" yet enter your own tournaments because they are CYO and thus unofficial, yet I could swear TOs were suppose to put the members of the Forum and their interest in tournaments, ABOVE entering oneself into a Tournament. You were ironically one of the two players that hosted during times I could not enter, but your excuse was by far the worst. You even broke konami Policy to enter yourself into that tournament INSTEAD of ME! Fuck off kid and stop bitching about staff being bad, when you are literally NO BETTER!
Here’s a bit of knowledge for you. Bisou ACTIVATELY looks down on people she doesn’t have any respect or as a player. You are either a pro or a noob to her. If she feels like the tournament is filled with noobs, she will enter the tournaments she hosts herself just to make sure that people she calls “noobs” don’t win her events.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #13 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:28 pm

The Exiled Tombstone wrote:Image

First off all you guys shouldn't talk shits and attacking cherie she did nothing wrong she was try making something from this shi*** comunity we calling "yugioh" when you guys and admins does absolute nothing in past 2 years.Number of users is always same DBF wars died due to incompetent people to rule WA and Tournament scene,so you guys attacking her now for having bal* and saying truth,when owner of this site keep being an "troll" and trolling people with judges which most of them abuse powers on any way they could,just big SHAME you people are.

Alisae

Post #14 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Look Kralj I get you want to white knight a fucking joke and all

But you need to check up on your facts.
Bisou is not truthful at all with a lot of things she says and how she advertises herself and the community.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #15 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Alisae wrote:Look Kralj I get you want to white knight a fucking joke and all

Bisou is not truthful at all with a lot of things she says and how she advertises herself and the community.

Bruh your new here,you don't know what people on which side you're now done in past,and please dont say me "trustworry" i wont say names but couple guys in administration done things that couldn't be worse and fucked up everything and your supporting people which just judge others abuse and does nothing good for this site or game in general...

Alisae

Post #16 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Bruh your new here,you don't know what people on which side you're now done in past,and please dont say me "trustworry" i wont say names but couple guys in administration done things that couldn't be worse and fucked up everything and your supporting people which just judge others abuse and does nothing good for this site or game in general...
I’m working with information that I’ve had and interactions that I’ve experienced.

Judging by my interactions with Bisou, she is doesn’t see people as people, she is manipulative, and she judges people and has prejudiced views against the more casual playerbase and that casual playerbase entering her tournaments.

Twisted Soul

Post #17 by Twisted Soul » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:00 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Nigga shut up she is not gonna date you for defending her bs with your desperate ass.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA: i didnt learn y u hate cute girl like bisou are..
>Only cares about her fucking looks.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

First off all you guys shouldn't talk shits and attacking cherie she did nothing wrong she was try making something from this shi*** comunity we calling "yugioh" when you guys and admins does absolute nothing in past 2 years.Number of users is always same DBF wars died due to incompetent people to rule WA and Tournament scene,so you guys attacking her now for having bal* and saying truth,when owner of this site keep being an "troll" and trolling people with judges which most of them abuse powers on any way they could,just big SHAME you people are.

1. It's not talking shit its stating facts.
2. She isn't trying to make something but take over without listening to others and arguing 24/7.
3. We have been doing things for 2 years you would know as your other account got banned.
4. People weren't that interested in wars lets be honest.
5. The tournament scene = hosts hosting should be able to rule in their own tournament which isn't too hard if they have knowledge of the rules.
6. You are literally part of the "shitty" community with how toxic and stupid you act as stated in 3.
7. No one abuses their power and you are still a thirsty ass kid.
Until we meet again.

Lost in Illusions

Post #18 by Lost in Illusions » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 pm

cherieontop wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:
Pfannkuchen wrote:If we all suck that badly, make sure to get own Judges for your CYO. I'm not going to help you and your people in the Unrated section anymore for your tournaments if you tell us in the same breath that we suck and that multiple times now (and I hope some others won't do this either).

Blank, i dont understand where your hate possibly comes from.

I never did any malpractice, my only goal is to create a fair and enojyable environment for competitive players to play online. i dont know what your problem is. im also not a hypocrite, if anything im the exact opposite, so i dont understand your accusation at all.
and then when it came to the CYO this is where it gets really interesting.
Cherie, why did you reply to my thread, if you wanted to get roasted, A+ effort there, so you say "DB Staff suck"

I replied to your thread because i saw you mention the same problems i had and offered a possible solution, thats the whole point of the server. i cant comprehend how you got so hateful from that unless you had a false bias to begin with.
me saying DB staff sucks was in response to your last sentence about the problem with rated, as well as their management of the war scene. i was agreeing with you thats all. im surprised you got offended by that, it was not my intention.
yet enter your own tournaments because they are CYO and thus unofficial,
i dont enter my own tournaments, i did that in the very beginning because nobody else signed up and people got impatient for the tournament to start, and there were no other hosts, now there is an active community and other hosts so that is no longer necessary.
yet I could swear TOs were suppose to put the members of the Forum and their interest in tournaments, ABOVE entering oneself into a Tournament.
i dont know what that means but i think it is answered above.
You were ironically one of the two players that hosted during times I could not enter, but your excuse was by far the worst.
what was my excuse? i dont see a reason to give an excuse for hosting a tournament at a certain time and i never saw you or talked to you before.
You even broke konami Policy to enter yourself into that tournament INSTEAD of ME!
what does that mean? i never talked to you and you never attempted to join my tournament or server
Fuck off kid and stop bitching about staff being bad, when you are literally NO BETTER!
you seem to hold a kind of loyalty to the staff and that leads to false assumptions and bias. i didnt bitch about staff being bad just like you didnt bitch about the things you mentioned in your farewell post. you just stated your issue and i agreed and offered a solution because i could relate. there is really no reason for this hate.
also this i dont quite understand:
why did you feel the need to make up lies about me, on my server i dont allow cheating which is something YOU complained about on the farewell post, then you claim that i ridicule players which is absurd, i dqed a cheater after trying to reason with him and giving him the benefit of the doubt. you are so blinded by hate

if ur crying about being "Fair and not cheating" i can drop 1 replay and 2-3 screens and get you frozen in 2 minutes. dont annoy my nigger friend runzy, its the best thing for u to do so please,

shut bro?
thank.

PS please dont cry on "goa wasnt fair", its a known fact, but at least i didnt do retarded niggery and the participates were happy with how things ended up when i did stuff my way.

with love,
from goa <3

Lost in Illusions

Post #19 by Lost in Illusions » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

i'd reply if i understood anything u just said except "i want fuck bisuo" next time plz try type with hands instead of dik. thank too

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #20 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Nigga shut up she is not gonna date you for defending her bs with your desperate ass.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA: i didnt learn y u hate cute girl like bisou are..
>Only cares about her fucking looks.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

1. It's not talking shit its stating facts.
2. She isn't trying to make something but take over without listening to others and arguing 24/7.
3. We have been doing things for 2 years you would know as your other account got banned.
4. People weren't that interested in wars lets be honest.
5. The tournament scene = hosts hosting should be able to rule in their own tournament which isn't too hard if they have knowledge of the rules.
6. You are literally part of the "shitty" community with how toxic and stupid you act as stated in 3.
7. No one abuses their power and you are still a thirsty ass kid.

We both know what you and Ozone shit done on DB/F so better dont talk shit and be honest once,but yh i think i want too much from someone like you and ur mates "lets abuse any1 who try make something from game" nice point bruh,and there is lot people that know bisou and how good friend she is but,there is members of SOS example and others who know what shirt person you are and you done.

Return to “Spam Paradise”