Re: Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Post #161 by Planet God ASASD » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

i am the best yugioh duelist

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #162 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
The Exiled Tombstone wrote:Image
Ohh....so this is why there are less judge calls.

First off all you guys shouldn't talk shits and attacking cherie she did nothing wrong she was try making something from this shi*** comunity we calling "yugioh" when you guys and admins does absolute nothing in past 2 years.Number of users is always same DBF wars died due to incompetent people to rule WA and Tournament scene,so you guys attacking her now for having bal* and saying truth,when owner of this site keep being an "troll" and trolling people with judges which most of them abuse powers on any way they could,just big SHAME you people are.

If that was really their true agenda, then why prioritize their entry over a new player's entry, pissing them off enough to cause them to enter CYO Discord, Call Cherie out on critizing some prior TO named ninja666 or something, and then leave it again, enter again only to see if it had a reply and then left again.

This is NOT the behaviour that encourages NEW players to enter the scene, rather it is quite the opposite, and encourages a team of TOs to inevitably be sole entrants to keep the codes flowing whether it be official or unofficial, which is the exact reason why TOs should not enter their own to begin with (or if they do imo they should surrender 1st match or only do so for a fun tournament) however the issue is the TO is the ULTIMATE Head Judge, the Admins do NOT have the Final Ruling UNLESS it is an Official Tournament, as to Follow Official Rulings, otherwise the Host can go against the TO Ruling BECAUSE they are the Host of the Tournament THE TO. However all Changes to any policies should also be noted as to avoid an issue. This also didn't occur.

We can go on a list of reasons why my points are 100% valid, but I do not want any aide from someone who hasn't made a change to my perpspective, and as a person no longer following tournaments, I admittingly will never see a change until I change my mind to enter tournaments and see if this issue recurs for me.

If you want to defend something, try having all the facts brother, because you look quite stupid right now.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #163 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:05 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Alisae wrote:Look Kralj I get you want to white knight a fucking joke and all

But you need to check up on your facts.
Bisou is not truthful at all with a lot of things she says and how she advertises herself and the community.

Bruh your new here,you don't know what people on which side you're now done in past,and please dont say me "trustworry" i wont say names but couple guys in administration done things that couldn't be worse and fucked up everything and your supporting people which just judge others abuse and does nothing good for this site or game in general...

I however am not new, ask Genexwrecker, I have been here for probably just as long as you honestly. Were you on DN for 5+ years? Do you know the Head Admin VantageSP when he was a Senior and a Trade Moderator and the Farewell and Intro Manager? Did you know The Detonator when he hosted his Unique Shadow Realm Tournament which required special forum fields to accomplish (mainly why he had to run everything), how about when we had the Structure Deck Tournaments with special decks made by QuincyMccoy?

Yeah that's right this is NOT coming from someone who is new. This is coming from a History of Offenses being conducted and Konami Policy being *Alledgedly* blatantly disregarded?

TL DR you got no place here to argue

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #164 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
We both know what you and Ozone shit done on DB/F so better dont talk shit and be honest once,but yh i think i want too much from someone like you and ur mates "lets abuse any1 who try make something from game" nice point bruh,and there is lot people that know bisou and how good friend she is but,there is members of SOS example and others who know what shirt person you are and you done.

Are you dumb or are you still writing thinking about your dick? I cannot even understand most of what you said. I wasn't even around then when ozone was hosting official tournaments or if I was paid attention so I have no idea what your claims are. Now I am not here talking about if people like them or not but how they have handled themselves while lying their ass off with that massive post they made. You got involved as you want to white knight and hope bisou will love you she won't. I don't even remember SOS and what SOS is but I was a different person on DN than I am here. It's called maturing try it would you?.

Uhm you guys seems see all as me "trying" get gf ,true is this is my old friend and i will protect some1 who is right and got attacked cuz of autist and faggots as u are runzy or goa,look bruh if people like you guys,why then tournaments and everything u guys manage is dead af and why u guys can't revive it.Its becouse others saw whats shit scumbags are you and your friends and remember if you attack any my friend no matter if is girl or guy i will protect them and be on they side if i see that they are right not liars and pussies like you and ur friends :).

You are far from a friend, you are a psychopathic enabler who likely is abusing your friend to convince them they are right for benefits. You are scum bottom line! Now get the fuck off my thread Kraj

Lost in Illusions

Post #165 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:i am the best yugioh duelist

my ball hair play better than u

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #166 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Prae Yoshiru wrote:From what I can grasp is that the current state of tournaments is going the wrong way.I personally talked with Cherries and although I have my worries about his views on how tournaments and wars should be executed, I'm not him and can't make decision for him.If things do not change soon, it might all go downhill.

Now that I filtered out some of the spammers, I can finally get to the more serious posts.

I can easily tell you issues of past, and issues that are recurring because I was around during all of it as an addicted DN user, who dealt with abuse for years, yet returned to the forum consistantly.

The main issue is that a Host should NEVER enter their own Tournament. Ask Ozone, Lost in Illusions, Mango, Re-Qliate, and other Ozone Hosts, "Has Sasuke ever entered their own tournament".
Then ask "Has Sasuke been asked to cut to 7 or enter a fake entrant and start it"

You will find that if I do not get enough people, I Cancel my tournament, and while it does irritate a good chunk of people who wait to hear back, I take the feedback and try to reduce waiting time for it to start, and gauge if it is remaining active with sign-ups, or if the last is over 3-5 minutes old, and gauge a decision of what I will do from then on.

As for tournaments in regards to cheating at question, I always had to use DN as such I needed a TO / Admin frequently if issues arouse, and started using alternate accounts so I would be able to access all screens and see if any issues arose. Ironically issues arose WITHOUT being called on, and I had to DM both Participants "Freeze do not proceed" to fix the gamestate.

I have also had my issues with some, such as the people who only care about "when" they get their reward, because they cannot be arsed to wait for a reply back with their code, due to feeling ripped off on not getting it when expected.
People need to realize delays can occur but the code will be given out. Ozone has never failed to make sure that occurred, they WERE slow at times on doing it, however when I waited for awhile, all I had to do was bug the code handler(s) for one, then DM the other ones that I got it when received. Never had an issue with that either.

There are a lot of ways you can properly do tournaments IF you follow the Konami Policy Guidelines for it.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #167 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:21 pm

{Skyrim}Natsu wrote:Jesus fuck what's going on here? Runzy man I don't like having to pick sides but if it comes down to a staff I know has corrupt people in it (not saying names) and my friend bisou I gotta help her out. I admit Kralj and Bisou made mistakes but the shit DB staff has done before is pretty fucked up man not gonna lie. That's all I'm gonna talk to you about. AS FOR GOA! Man I get along with your people and everything but I feel like the only reason you are here is cause you want to keep your dick fight with Kralj going. Like this got old a while ago. NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHICH ONE IS BIGGER! You two need to fuck and get all this tension between each other over with. Prae stfu no one was talking to you. Now this note is for all y'all fucking weebs who took me out of my FUCKING retirement to deal with this BS. Kralj is an asshat and a perv. But I'm pretty sure whatever shit him and Bisou are in is none of your fucking concern XD. He came here to help her out that's all to it. As for her tourny server I see nothing unfair about it. I know this cause I've seen it myself. Also you are grown ass men. Quit arguing about a fucking card game. Bisou and Kralj are cool people. I don't know EVERYTHING but I do know the difference between bullshit and facts. Now I know you guys like to stroke you fucking dicks and talk about how better you are from everyone else but give a rest k?

Coming from an asshat who cannot even read what occurred from my posts, you seriously need to get some glasses, as I have left detailed posts about what happened, however it's too long for your brain to comprehend and you come out of retirement LOL

Look brother, when a person enters a tournament and gets told that they are "too late" and then see that the TO themselves is 1/8 participants in that same tournament, there is a HUGE issue, especially when it comes from someone who hasn't entered a tournament since March of this year.

Now you can take your shitposting to a garbage that cares to deal with it

Lost in Illusions

Post #168 by Lost in Illusions » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:22 pm

__Blank__ wrote:
Prae Yoshiru wrote:I have also had my issues with some, such as the people who only care about "when" they get their reward, because they cannot be arsed to wait for a reply back with their code, due to feeling ripped off on not getting it when expected.
People need to realize delays can occur but the code will be given out. Ozone has never failed to make sure that occurred, they WERE slow at times on doing it, however when I waited for awhile, all I had to do was bug the code handler(s) for one, then DM the other ones that I got it when received. Never had an issue with that either.

There are a lot of ways you can properly do tournaments IF you follow the Konami Policy Guidelines for it.

Yeah, codes sometimes take a delay to get to people, because we hosted average of 2 tournaments everyday back then, and we had a procedure to send out codes which was a bit lo..

actually nvm lets not give excuses
we had everything set up and shun was just lazy as shit to send out codes so he did it whenever he got like 5-6 lives together.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #169 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Cherie I take history into account when hiring TOs. Even if a user has a history depending on certain things and behaviors shown and actions displayed I’ll give a chance to somebody who I know could do good as A host. I actually had to fight to give you a chance at TO. I saw the great things you did and other judges pointed out the great tournament things you had going. Unfortunately the correct mindset wasn’t there.

We still think alike. The issue I find is that they had the odacity to think about putting themselves in before a (as far as they could possibly know at the time) new participant that hasn't entered before) and that's the part that really grinds my gears with them. They list their server into my thread, knowing personally one of the two I got issues with IS them, and then they expect to NOT get roasted?

GG well played?

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #170 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Storm Crow wrote:Ok so like people messaging me on discord linking this thread, and here is what I think.

1. Judges have lives and aren't here to catter to your TO needs. they're here to come some sort of order for rated only anything beyond that is a courtesy to go into unrated games and settles disputes, it's suppose to be the TOs job to know basic konami tournament policy and rulings to deal with these sort of issues on their own.
This is 100%. While on DN they would Enter a Tournament if calls were in place to help out with a quick ruling, the fact is it is not their job to do so. One could say "It's not a part of my job description" and they have no obligation to even help out.
2. any TO who enters their own event is a moron for many reasons of bias and the fact, if a dispute comes up while you're in a game you would have to quit. TOs DO NOT JOIN THEIR OWN EVENTS, that's common sense.
I ruled that my ruling is right in my own match, I am automatically a cheater, and once they find the ruling is wrong, they will forever hold it against me, even if it was a mistake
3. The Judges I do not think suck I think it's more of DB staff's structure is not all there which causes issues. Dueling Network was the same way when it first came out so you should at least keep this in mind before judging the staff. not everything is in their control if you want to be real here.
The site could use some more communication between admins and users, mostly I find is that they need communication entangled with the community and not just the calls, so the community start to see them as people again, and not as people who are getting paid to do nothing as they have been.
4. y'all need to take a step back and realize roasting each other doesn't get any of you further in whatever sick shit you have going on. you simply laugh about it for a second before realizing you now have the bullshit posse of he roasted so and so, so now a bunch of people are roasting me. wow what a shocker.
Forum Activity and Moments of History at it's greatest for my books, and I am learning a lot.
5. another fact no one seems to grasp is if people want more judges don't give them a reason to not want to log on and take calls let alone deal with the rabble o moderating a toxic as fuck environment.

It's the lack of trying to find solutions that people get irritated with, they made Custom Cards when they have a lack of Admins to increase site traffic, however I can say that will last as long as people want to make their own archtypes and test them
However the issue with the Admin Exam, and encouraging people to take it SO there is more admins is the REAL issue and what I feel needs to happen is that we need assigned people situated to Encouraging Users to act as a community and help others out.

Also it would help a LOT to remove Toxic Elements when Mali AFK is reported (Start checking the timestamps instead of using they both caused issues as a reason to not take action)... If both users commited an infraction, then punish the one more at fault / both if both equally at fault, as per the Policy. 2 Minutes refusing to continuing because they were called an idiot when harassment is not a call option is call abuse yet nothing is done (I got replays for this too, and negative reputations on the RSJ's when I usually get a Bad Experience, so not hard to find.

Alisae

Post #171 by Alisae » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Btw @blank ik the op mentioned there being no reason to pay attention to the forums anymore because of reasons you said.

Tl;dr I doubt there’s anything you could really do to move more traffic onto the forums when Discord is a program that exists. Discord has kinda been the death of forums in general.
> Mafia games btw what a shit game

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #172 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:
Prae Yoshiru wrote:I have also had my issues with some, such as the people who only care about "when" they get their reward, because they cannot be arsed to wait for a reply back with their code, due to feeling ripped off on not getting it when expected.

Yeah, codes sometimes take a delay to get to people, because we hosted average of 2 tournaments everyday back then, and we had a procedure to send out codes which was a bit lo..

actually nvm lets not give excuses
we had everything set up and shun was just lazy as shit to send out codes so he did it whenever he got like 5-6 lives together.

Exactly you know it. Personally idgaf, but I did bug the handlers quite a bit on behalf of the hosts, especially you lost lol

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #173 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Alisae wrote:Btw @blank ik the op mentioned there being no reason to pay attention to the forums anymore because of reasons you said.

Tl;dr I doubt there’s anything you could really do to move more traffic onto the forums when Discord is a program that exists. Discord has kinda been the death of forums in general.

Mafia Games are only shit, when you got shitty hosts running them like TheSoulSheep

Now when Number2 hosted them, those were lit af

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #174 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:59 pm

The main issue was DNF users (Sorry if any take offense from mafia days) were too stupid to know how to scum hunt properly, or the scum were too stupid at knowing how to deceive people, and some of the communicative factions didn't even track hint drops that could make someone out to be a PR. Trust me I know NOW how to play a fairly decent Bullshit Game, were I get to win as Serial Killer on ToS Claiming Executioner, and my best role in the game is Jailor/Investigator, because I know how to detect bullshit and then I question the bullshitters. 75%+ They are scum.

It can be a rather autopilot game at times, but with the right role setup it can be quite fun, if you got time to be active for it, so I enjoy it myself, and it was CheyaSaurus that started it for DNF as I recall.

Well I think my thread attracted about 10 pages of attention. Seems to be longer than Spam Paradise Topics even lol, guess that's why it got moved to Spam Paradise. This was originally in Farewells smh

Alisae

Post #175 by Alisae » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:00 pm

__Blank__ wrote:
Alisae wrote:Btw @blank ik the op mentioned there being no reason to pay attention to the forums anymore because of reasons you said.

Mafia Games are only shit, when you got shitty hosts running them like TheSoulSheep

Now when Number2 hosted them, those were lit af
Dude, I played the game for over a fucking year, and ran like 12 Games or so. 10 of those in a single year.
Running the games was fun sure but playing was fucking awful.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #176 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Because you were playing with the wrong people Alisae.

Have you tried playing with the people on DGz? They have the best Mafia Experience, if their section is alive right now.
I wouldn't know anymore, as I got myself IP Banned at request, and when they refused I called a staff member a racial bomb just to "earn it".
There is also Pokemon Showdown, but I would only use the Official Tournaments and find their Schedule through that if you are interested in trying it out.

Alisae

Post #177 by Alisae » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:07 pm

I played with DGz when was a noob and kinda just learning the ropes.
I played a lot on like MS (btw most of the older people and vets who hang around there all hate the game) and gained a strong modding reputation there but I stopped modding and playing because that’s just what’s healthy for me.
There were so many personal conflicts in games (and having depression added to that as well) and I only really remember a few games where I really had fun solving with people.
It’s just healthier for me not to play.
I tried to get into modding again but I can’t design anything anymore :(

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #178 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:20 pm

I hear you there, the main issue I got still is controlling how I call people out in games, because I can get rather annoying, or tunnel vision easily over the simplest mistake a vanilla townie makes, and then I gun after them flip town, night, day I die because I got town dead.

Though one of my first games on DGz I got given a MAD HM for calling out MBA on "Town Reading" me, when I was scummy acting as fuck, and they were scum, so that was kind of fun getting a HM.

Alisae

Post #179 by Alisae » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:30 pm

My issue is I just don’t have fun playing anymore.
It either just makes me worse or I get bored since everyone else is taking so dam long on deciding on who to flip.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #180 by __Blank__ » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:36 pm

1) i wasnt the TO for that tournament. its normal for TOs to join tournaments hosted by someone else - never refutted that
2) i joined last second because there was nobody else to fill the 8th spot to start the tournament. so i didnt take anyones spot away - you joined last second in a tournament that had yet to start, and all you got to do is reset it via the admin options, and go to the editer, then replace your handle with mine, and then it's fixed. They do it at Sanctioned events in the event of a 1 drop 1 in event, which you keep preaching is what occurred.
3) i never complain, i look for solutions, i just agreed with what you wrote on dbf and offered you a community you might enjoy like others do. - I do not find suit in a community run BY you, so no thank you I will stick with the "Toxic DB Community" and try to find ways to fix it from the inside, then running away like a child trying to poach a forum of it's members.
4) if you got offended by me calling the db staff bad then idk what to tell you, i didnt mean to insult anyone but you dont seem to understand the hierarchy on db and the consequences of it. - Your hidden agenda is to make a rivalry, your attitude portrays it in mass quantities that everyone in this thread barring your enablers have picked up on, and quite frankly it's sad you cannot admit to simply being a piece of shit. I had people rip me off and claim to be pieces of shit to my face, but you cannot do it over the computer, that's sad.
5) i never ridicule people, this server was created to give an alternative to the toxic yugioh communities - Excuse me? You think DGz is Toxic? You think DB is Toxic? What is Toxic is the lack of ruling assistance for new users interested in becoming an admin, which will then FIX the issue of not enough admins.
Remember when Bilaterus, Skulblaka98, AntiTCB, Asherpotter, VantageSP and the like were around? Shit was grand because they worked their asses off to make it work for Rulings, and aiding users to understand and give them resources. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW. So people CAN become admins due to KNOWING MORE THAN THEY DID.
6) i wasnt refering to ninjaof666's performance but the fact that he harassed his opponents and other users and tried to cheat multiple times... Sure

Sure Ninja might not be the TO, but the instant he started arguing you need to get them to calm down and if they do not they risk a DQ.

KaizaLast Friday at 4:29 PM
Its a rulings dispute; an admin should be co tacted for querying
Contacted

Also for all purposes the HOST is the one who makes the ruling, NOT the ADMIN you bitchslap to aide you.

Return to “Spam Paradise”