Pfannkuchen

Re: Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Post #121 by Pfannkuchen » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm

#reviveozone sounds good
Count me in.

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #122 by __Blank__ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:11 am

You however do NOT give out losses for Malicious AFK, as I have had issues in that regard, to where over 2 minutes arguing when told to continue by the opponent is NOT slow play BECAUSE I called them an idiot FOR not continuing the duel AFTER they refused to continue.

You really need to work on maintenence of the Judges "doing their job" a LOT better than to give out half baked excuses for why it sucks ass

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #123 by __Blank__ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:17 am

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:Oh sorry before I go I got one last post, this is to cherie / bisou

B. Ineligible Players
Any tournament official associated with or working an event cannot play in that specific event. This
includes, but is not limited to, the Judge Staff, Scorekeeper, Registration Staff, and Tournament Organizer.

https://www.yugioh-card.com/ygo_cms/ygo ... cy_1_4.pdf

Brush up kid!

Her server her rules there is no one that could stop owner entering his/her tournaments rules is strictly made for irl events dumbass lol

I am the dumbass, yet every tournament that has ever gone on has NOT had people enter their own tournaments WITH THE MALICIOUS INTENTION of cutting someone ELSE that isn't of a Power Role, and is a New Participant to enter.

I gave all my reasons why I will NOT be using the Forum, as Stated in the OP, and then a bunch of pussy internet warriors come onto my thread to have a back and forth and argue.

You want to defend someone, try defending someone who is NOT a piece of shit, K thanks!

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #124 by __Blank__ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 am

Pfannkuchen wrote:#reviveozone sounds good
Count me in.

At least Ozone did NOT enter themselves OVER other participants, and when they DID enter Hosts into Tournaments instead of other players, it WASNT THE HOST!

I can vouch for that as long as I have BEEN IN OZONE hosting tournaments. Check into Itachi_The_Murderer's challonge account with over 80 Tournaments *Hint that's my Challonge Account*

Back in DNF days, before it died, I even made an attempt to enter Goat Tournaments into my events, as it gained popularity mainly from all the users on DGz. However I refused to host on DGz mainly because Mango's introduction made it sound like Ozone was founded by a decluded King of Games who likes to troll when needing to be serious.

I can literally tell you all the toxic elements of the past as well, but I rather keep to the positive.

Attribute was good
Synchro was good
Maybe make a Format dedicated to allowing ONLY Links in the XtraDeck as a format?

Goat is OP keep it as a format at all times!

Past Format is dependant on who wants what format, and I never agreed with it, because the fanbase is too vastly split to cover all the interest and keep it from my perspective, and would lose players for those tournaments, or others will forget what was allowed or not have the desire to make a new deck.

I never imagined I would have to go back on what I said about attending ALL these posts, but I had a rather long bullshit day where I trust one person and I get ridden around and still wanting to see if I get compensated, so I am a rather busy person today (and a rather pissed off one, so do not expect filters on my replies)

I will attend to what I can, but I will say while I do not have trust in Lost, I will say they did a MUCH better job on contributing Tournaments AND Tournament Ideas. I hear rumors of Power Abuse, Filtering Participants and the like, but at the end of the day, to avoid the bullshit mentality, I only care about what impacts me.

Do a bunch of randoms impact me? No, that's why I do not care if you call me an autistic weeb piece of shit that needs to hang themselves, because I dealt with so much abuse and torment on DN that it's a wonder I didn't leave (and even requested bans to avoid my lust to go back to the site for the fun elements). But you know the whole *have more self control* preach is what they drop on someone who knows they have issues with coming BACK and need HELP to STOP it. DGz had the same issue, where I had to call MMF a Nigga (no the other one) to get my Ban from DGz, and after being toxic as fuck in their General Discord Channel, they finally granted that ban.

Overall I find the interaction among communities, and attempting to interact with people AS people to be the blame factor at the core of ALL the issues. When someone can learn to take responsibily for their actions, and admit they fucked up etc, then they can fucking rant all they want, but seriously CherieonTop, as I have shown, you decided to not only prevent me from entering, but entered YOURSELF in what COULD have been MY place IF YOU DID NOT ENTER, but you did. *That's why I also messaged you regarding the matter*

When it comes to Alisae, you are forgiven BTW. You provided enough proof that it was simultaneous, and yet I may hold reservation about which you *saw first* bottom line is I am not going to bust your balls/boobs over ONE single Tournament. I am not going to go that Toxic route with this, humans do make mistakes, and the best thing is learning from them.

I see you replied stating you "do not do it anymore" and while Kraj DOES have a point that the TO makes the rules, the founding Policy is Usually Followed, and as such I hope you see from my perspective how "bullshit" the situation was, and how I reacted the way I had.

I am going to add that while alternatives have been listed, I am not the addict I used to be, and I am not giving something that makes me a "toxic person" such as being "jilted out of entering a tournament" occur again. I have this history of overreacting, and I know the issue comes from things where I find joy in participating and feeling jilted just crushes me and then I go YOLO I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BAN ME DO IT COWARD mode.

I even got to the point where if I get pissed off "enough" I will refer to people by derogatory and bannable terms (Yes I have spelt out the N word a couple times on DB), guess what, most of them were AFK people who I wasn't going to wait 30 Minutes - 1 Hour for a Judge (Normally my average is 5-10, my longest has been 30+ mins) and guess what, I do not give a fuck about rating, so I am not going to sit on my ass bored out of my mind, because the site doesn't have enough traffic, due to lacking events and interests, which is why the Tournament and War Scenes are Dead.

Where is GFX?
Where is the Rap Off Battles at? (Those were good on DNF)
Where are all the ruling resources to HELP people to advance their knowledge, so they CAN BECOME JUDGES SUCCESSFULLY? I do not see ANY Ruling Helpers what so ever, and I am not even Stoned out of my Mind thinking of all this shit... and the staff has HOW MANY WORKING FOR IT....

Not PMSing at the staff btw, just I got all these ideas, thinking about them in what.... 5-10 minutes? However long I have been typing this up for at most.... It's okay adn take it as solid advance.

The main issue is the site needs a way to generate more traffic and more interest.

I hate Custom Cards, but props for the Idea. It at least Doubled if not Tripled your site traffic for online users on average. We need more ideas like that to keep the site going for a long time, and we need to be thinking about them WITH the users, not the staff and staff, the staff and USERS.

Some of you can be real asses sometimes, but you all try to do something, even if it is not your best.
I just wish the ones that are hired, would think at LEAST as often as I do about ways to improve DB and DBF..

Chow until tomorrow.

Lost in Illusions

Post #125 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 am

“Rumours that goa altered brackets and abused”
If you call getting rid of antisocial elements like LPG who were raiding servers whether it be official or unofficial ones, then yeah I abuse a lot.

“Altered brackets”
Yeah our genius lpg thinks you can alter Swiss brackets from rounds on challonge. Won’t even bother saying more than that about it lol.

They’re called rumours for a reason. When LPG cried iryuk played frok my account in a tournament I personally asked Xteven to IP check and confirm the proofs. When they said I abused and banned LPG, LOOOOOL yeah bro just had like 10 screens proving the raids and all. Oh and fun fact, it was Xteven who banned them from DB.

But yeah I agree that I’m not serious most of the times, why do I have to be when I get the job done anyways? I haven’t seen anyone complain about me not typing like a robot or anyone complain that any issue they had in ozone in all 800 tournaments we hosted went unresolved. We gave equal priority to everyone and make sure they all get their disputes resolved.

Been 6 months since ozone left tournament scene. All I see is downfall and 0% improvement. Maybe a certain someone needs to drop their ego aside and accept the truth? Because I haven’t seen people literally ask official TOs for original tournament ideas in my whole life a whole team of purple people and they cant still think of anything unique and fun? Lol

Well whatever, don’t worry as we’ll come back very soon. By tomorrow to be precise. To everyone saying #reviveozone, thank you for all the love and support even after 6 months of us being dead. And yes don’t worry we’re bringing you some original new ideas you won’t be stuck with the formats we created 6 months ago anymore. Stay tuned

Lost in Illusions

Post #126 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:38 am

__Blank__ wrote:
Pfannkuchen wrote:#reviveozone sounds good
Count me in.

Attribute was good
Synchro was good
Maybe make a Format dedicated to allowing ONLY Links in the XtraDeck as a format?

Thank you for that, but what we've got coming up next is way better than both of them :o I'm sure people will enjoy the return of originality to tournament scene after 6 months LOL

{Skyrim}Natsu

Post #127 by {Skyrim}Natsu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:38 am

God damn this shit went on for seven pages. Also why in the hell is Asasd here?

Alisae

Post #128 by Alisae » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:02 am

> Where are the GFXers

I know they were abundant back in DNF days, but finding REALLY good ones nowadays that are active in the YGO community is hard as fuck.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #129 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 am

Alisae wrote:> Where are the GFXers

I know they were abundant back in DNF days, but finding REALLY good ones nowadays that are active in the YGO community is hard as fuck.

Bcs people as Lost, Runzy ,_blank_ and Alisae have no life as i do its simple man...

I wont say more than those know truth but choose to lie bcs they think they done something in this shit ass game,guys get an life instead of making this thread 100 pages lol

P.S assasd is payed to talk truth

Lost in Illusions

Post #130 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:37 am

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Bcs people as Lost, Runzy ,_blank_ and Alisae have no life as i do its simple man...

I wont say more than those know truth but choose to lie bcs they think they done something in this shit ass game,guys get an life instead of making this thread 100 pages lol

if whiteknight anything that has a hole, typing with dick, slamming dick on screen thinking cherie's hand would come out from the screen means having a life, then yeah, me runzy blank and aliese have no life. sucks to be us :( </3

{Skyrim}Natsu

Post #131 by {Skyrim}Natsu » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 am

How much longer is this gonna go on XD? I'm done fighting cause I said what I had to say but I didn't expect it to go on this long.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #132 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 am

Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

if whiteknight anything that has a hole, typing with dick, slamming dick on screen thinking cherie's hand would come out from the screen means having a life, then yeah, me runzy blank and aliese have no life. sucks to be us :( </3

Bruh ik that your virgin,but this much obsessed with sexual stuff Lol damn its hilarious,first of all i aint virgin secound you good know why you guys is scared of me and why i am see each move you guys made it,and dw i be here to stop ya everytime :)

Re-Qliate

Post #133 by Re-Qliate » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:52 am

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Bruh ik that your virgin,but this much obsessed with sexual stuff Lol damn its hilarious,first of all i aint virgin secound you good know why you guys is scared of me and why i am see each move you guys made it,and dw i be here to stop ya everytime :)

You'll be here to stop him everytime, you say.
1. It sounds gay
2. This ain't an anime you weeb
3. You the one talking, stalking master. Don't call other people "virgin" if you are one yourself.
4. The day you'll outsmart us is the day that Jesus comes back on Earth
Now kneel and stfu.

Lost in Illusions

Post #134 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:11 am

Re-Qliate wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:

You'll be here to stop him everytime, you say.
1. It sounds gay
2. This ain't an anime you weeb
3. You the one talking, stalking master. Don't call other people "virgin" if you are one yourself.
4. The day you'll outsmart us is the day that Jesus comes back on Earth
Now kneel and stfu.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol: :lol:

Bro don’t anger him he’ll scream as hard as a woman giving birth then say BAN KAIIIIIII on ur dead body... “universe see all universe know all, don’t be surprised if I showed you something you didn’t knowed”

Alisae

Post #135 by Alisae » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Seeing you respond to kralj was funny at first, but now seeing you two fall for constant baits is getting really old :|

Planet God ASASD

Post #136 by Planet God ASASD » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:53 pm

lost banned me for fake reasons.

Re-Qliate

Post #137 by Re-Qliate » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Alisae wrote:Seeing you respond to kralj was funny at first, but now seeing you two fall for constant baits is getting really old :|

slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......

And if you think i'm falling for his "baits"(i dont even see one so idk what you talking about) then you don't understand anything

Alisae

Post #138 by Alisae » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 pm

I understand everything now thank you Re-Qilate sama

Planet God ASASD

Post #139 by Planet God ASASD » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm

a reasource judge gave me a note wrongfully and it should be deleted

Lost in Illusions

Post #140 by Lost in Illusions » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:lost banned me for fake reasons.

YCS HASHIM OFFICIAL SONG

I used to host tournaments on DB
When there were 200 people on it
Now playing IRL, it aches my head
with Iryuk that already dropped

I used to be the guy,
that helped you when
GO A made you cry
Listen! All these cheaters screaming
Now hitting so bad like an X-Wing
One tourney they could get awayy
Then I would have them banned
But now for me is time to go, my friend
And i'm sure many of you are happy in the end

Remember me I am Hashim Mustafa
When fighting those cheaters with no protection
And when the YCS Standings will be revealed
I'm sure you'll come with some new dissings

But for some reason I can't explain...
Once I'm gone there'll be never
Never a Dalian Trick
Like that "Is too late" in Voice Chats

(Instrumental)
RIP HASHIM NO TOP GOODBYE DREAMS OF GLORY

I didn't drop in Milan alone
I brought some friends, one is Iryuk-sama
The God was screaming that it was all fake
But then GO A came on the aeroplane
I'm sorry guys you are bad players, he said
It's time to drop and go back home
And you will never gain your reputation back
Prepare for so many decks that use no brain
-----------------------------------------------------
And when the YCS Standings will be revealed
I'm sure you'll come with some new dissings

But for some reason I can't explain...
Once I'm gone there'll be never
Never a Dalian Trick
Like that "Is too late" in Voice Chats
--------------------------------------------
Now give me a Prank-Kids or Thunder Dragon
I'll kick Ultra Plant's butt right out the field
But yes I know I can't top ever again

But please guys never forget my dream
And please you never forget my dream to top YCS Milan..

You love him, you hate him..You will never forget the guy..
Thank you Hashim, for your flop.
---------------------------------------------

In deck theories I go deeper,
In Quadrio eyes I’m still arab nigger,
When I go to YCS I feel bigger,
In the end I end up losing quicker,
That’s right I’m hashim-kun the sweeper!!!!!!!!11

Return to “Spam Paradise”