Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Twisted Soul

Re: Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Post #81 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Yang Xiao Long wrote:_Blank_ -I remember talking you on DB about that bisou incident. once again sorry you had an unprofessional TO and I respect your decision to stay away from the forum.
Bisou- While you sometimes try to say things that make sense, you are a massive hypocrite so it all amounts to nothing. You constantly talk about how DB system is bad and corrupt yet you are not a healthy user either. Your first post is literally you trying to advertise your discord server on someones farewell thread. Also, prioritizing your own entry in a tournament when there are other users who wish to participate is the farthest thing from being professional. You were one of the top 3 users of ygoscope back when people were using it to cheat and have constantly ruined your own image in the community. If you have had a ban appeal denied, its not that judges are being bias against you, it's that you most likely deserved it. Despite your shitty history, genex took a chance on you despite multiple people that were against it. I personally said you wouldn't last 3 weeks so I guess I was right. You claim that all the TOs were constantly attacking you yet everyday you would always get yourself in unnecessary drama and continue pursuing arguments that were already solved for no reason. I was always the voice of reason in that server trying to hear out both sides of a story before placing the blame on anyone and even when issues were addressed, you would go ahead and repeat the same dumb mistakes which is why you were removed. Like Pfan already said, even if you have a problem with certain staff members, when you attack the entire staff you should be prepared to be called out on your BS.
Krajl- I saw those DMs. You literally have no purpose in this conversation either(but at least you aren't as irrelevant as that wasabi parasite cent). You are just here to white knight and claim you are "defending" your friend yet everyone has called you out because we know you are only trying to lose your internet virginity to some french chick who probably doesn't give a damn about you. In regards to the argument you tried to make, wars have always been dead because the demand from DN just wasn't there on DB in that area. The tournament scene was actually stable for a while until everyone who was actually good at their job got busy with their lives. Feel free to provide examples of when a judge abused their power. I certainly hope you aren't going to try and argue that your bans were unjust with the track record you have had(honestly there wouldn't be enough time in the day to discuss all the shit you have done to get yourself banned several times).
Lost- You know when the Indian troll is talking the most sense there is an issue here. As lost has mentioned, Ozone didn't allow TOs to join their own events. some did it in the past a long time ago which is why the rule ended up being made in the first place. Ozone definitely wasn't a perfect system but the tournament scene was really active during the time they controlled the tournament scene and we had several fun formats on top of the boring meta. Things unfortunately just slowed down when the better hosts got busier with life so people had to settle for 2nd rate quality such as CYO.
Prae Yoshiru- You're fine. carry on
Storm Crow- one of the more sensible replies that have been made here. DB structure shares similar fundamental problems that DN had but unfortunately I don't think that is something that can be fixed so we just have to live with it. I don't always try to roast but when people say dumb shit, the way I will respond will unfortunately take the shape of a roast.
Natsu- I agree Goa enjoys slapping his dicks in competition with other men. Everything else you said is pretty dumb though. I don't mind if someone who has made mistakes in the past is changing but krllaj and Bisou are still doing the same dumb shit that they have always done. While I don't think DB staff is perfect, you can't just call them corrupt without having actual facts to back up your claims or you just come off looking like a wasabi. You said yourself that you don't know everything therefore you cannot come to conclusions. go back to retirement fren.
Alisae- I agree with most of what you are saying. That bit about friendship and treating people like humans instead of tools was anime level cheesy tho XD. Also why u want DNF back. was a hellzone in the war arena lol.
Qlips- ye good times when we could enjoy fun format tournaments. Now we dealing with white knights, hypocrites, and wasabis
Barron Trump- me too.
Re-Qliate- thank you for dropping the facts Aldini. Was originally gonna go in a lot harder on certain people but I calmed down.

This nigga made a rainbow.
Until we meet again.

Planet God ASASD

Post #82 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Lost in illusions kicked me from db ycs once with no reason at all

Planet God ASASD

Post #83 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Last edited by Planet God ASASD on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yang Xiao Long

Post #84 by Yang Xiao Long » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 pm

#reviveozone
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost in Illusions

Post #85 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:Lost in illusions kicked me from db ycs once with no reason at all

Yeah man we don’t really allow people to join a tourney with 2 accounts. U can cry to xteven for confirming your IPs tho

Planet God ASASD

Post #86 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Here a judge gave me a note because my opponent was afk https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=30315-3527356

Planet God ASASD

Post #87 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:36 pm

i only joined db ycs with 1 account

Re-Qliate

Post #88 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Didn't know DB Judges give out School Notes.
@Twisted Soul may I have one?

Planet God ASASD

Post #89 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:37 pm

lost is lying if the staff was good they would have banned him by now.

Twisted Soul

Post #90 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Re-Qliate wrote:Didn't know DB Judges give out School Notes.

I sell hall passes too cuz shhh
Until we meet again.

Twisted Soul

Post #91 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:lost is lying if the staff was good they would have banned him by now.

Even I know why you got disqualified.....stop lying thanks.
Until we meet again.

Re-Qliate

Post #92 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Twisted Soul wrote:
Re-Qliate wrote:Didn't know DB Judges give out School Notes.

I sell hall passes too cuz shhh

Ooh, that's what Asasd was on about, we'll discuss about that in DMs!

Planet God ASASD

Post #93 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:40 pm

and twisted soul should get demoted for being corrupted.lost probably paid him to lie for him.

Re-Qliate

Post #94 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 pm

I heard Kralj Univerzuma is paying the Judges, not Lost.

Twisted Soul

Post #95 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:and twisted soul should get demoted for being corrupted.lost probably paid him to lie for him.

Lost and paying people should never be in the same sentence he a sweat shop boss.
Until we meet again.

Planet God ASASD

Post #96 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:45 pm

I should be given position of headadministrator of dueling book.

Planet God ASASD

Post #97 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm

they are all lying about the reason of my dq i didn't sign up in that tourney with 2 accounts.

Lamassu

Post #98 by Lamassu » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm

#ReviveOzone

Don't think any problem ever happened when Ozone was at its time, however it's just about newbies nowadays.

Twisted Soul

Post #99 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Planet God ASASD wrote:I should be given position of headadministrator of dueling book.

k now you're trolling.
Until we meet again.

Planet God ASASD

Post #100 by Planet God ASASD » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:58 pm

I never troll

Return to “Spam Paradise”