Well, that escalated quickly in here.

Princess
Mood:

Post #63 by Princess » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:53 am

KIDS THESE DAYS

Lost in Illusions

Post #64 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:03 am

[TheOld]R.I.P Qlip's wrote:Yikes i miss Ozone Og days :/

Sorry we left you with these armatures man, but dw apparently the guys are working on something, idk what it is but they are hyped about it. You can expect some originality from tournaments after 4 months now instead of people copy pasting the stuff we did and trying to act like “I’m fair, I don’t cheat and dB staff sucks”
It’s fine not to be fair, I’m not but at least I don’t hide it. I’ll do whatever I feel like is the best for the players even if it meant breaking some “rules” which I made so who cares

Yang Xiao Long

Post #65 by Yang Xiao Long » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:18 am

vVv Centurians wrote:I will give credit to cherie where its due. There are some really stupid judges, and yang did boost in rated before, we.

Haven't had time to read through this whole thread and wasn't planning on responding to what has been said by people until tomorrow but you cent can go fuck off. I've never once boosted in my life and I bet you have no proof of your false claims. I suppose it's difficult for talentless pieces of garbage like you to accept the fact that there's skilled players like me who can consistently get first. Just because your trashy talentless ass cannot keep up, don't try to gain relevancy by constantly trying to get my attention. You are like the Alex wassabi of this thread. Completely irrelevant yet trying to gain clout by inserting yourself in matters that don't involve you. Or maybe youre just spewing random hate again because you're still salty I blocked your cancerous ass. Whichever one it is, move on with your worthless life and keep my name out of your filthy mouth and kindly screw off.
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twisted Soul

Post #66 by Twisted Soul » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 am

Yang Xiao Long wrote:
vVv Centurians wrote:I will give credit to cherie where its due. There are some really stupid judges, and yang did boost in rated before, we.

Haven't had time to read through this whole thread and wasn't planning on responding to what has been said by people until tomorrow but you cent can go fuck off. I've never once boosted in my life and I bet you have no proof of your false claims. I suppose it's difficult for talentless pieces of garbage like you to accept the fact that there's skilled players like me who can consistently get first. Just because your trashy talentless ass cannot keep up, don't try to gain relevancy by constantly trying to get my attention. You are like the Alex wassabi of this thread. Completely irrelevant yet trying to gain clout by inserting yourself in matters that don't involve you. Or maybe youre just spewing random hate again because you're still salty I blocked your cancerous ass. Whichever one it is, move on with your worthless life and keep my name out of your filthy mouth and kindly screw off.
how you gonna do Alex Wassabi like that.
Until we meet again.

Lost in Illusions

Post #67 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 am

LOOOOOOOOOL Longo going on rampage. I haven’t seen that in a while

Lost in Illusions

Post #68 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 am

Alright seeing all of you ask for ozone to come back melted my heart :( I’ll see if I can get myself to run it again l, no promises though I might get bored soon and shut it down again but I’ll give it another shot for yall.

@specialviewers, this is what I meant by building a playerbase instead of annoying people by spamming your shit anywhere you see fit.you want to be “professional”? Sure, nothing wrong in that but don’t try to put on a professional act then join your own tournaments and rig shit.

@specialviewer2.0 Nice tourney scene you built bro. 11/10.

Barron Trump
Mood:

Post #69 by Barron Trump » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 am

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #70 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:10 am

__Blank__ wrote:Oh sorry before I go I got one last post, this is to cherie / bisou

B. Ineligible Players
Any tournament official associated with or working an event cannot play in that specific event. This
includes, but is not limited to, the Judge Staff, Scorekeeper, Registration Staff, and Tournament Organizer.

https://www.yugioh-card.com/ygo_cms/ygo ... cy_1_4.pdf

Brush up kid!

Her server her rules there is no one that could stop owner entering his/her tournaments rules is strictly made for irl events dumbass lol

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #71 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:12 am

Lost in Illusions wrote:

Sorry we left you with these armatures man, but dw apparently the guys are working on something, idk what it is but they are hyped about it. You can expect some originality from tournaments after 4 months now instead of people copy pasting the stuff we did and trying to act like “I’m fair, I don’t cheat and dB staff sucks”
It’s fine not to be fair, I’m not but at least I don’t hide it. I’ll do whatever I feel like is the best for the players even if it meant breaking some “rules” which I made so who cares

So then why you judging others if you even admit you did same??

Lost in Illusions

Post #72 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:01 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:

So then why you judging others if you even admit you did same??

Corrections
1. I didnt join my own tournaments AND certainly I never claimed to be a “professional TO” like a retard by any means.
2. I didn’t go on crying “omg judges suck” so hard that it almost felt like it was squirting and not crying
3. A little too late but, welcome to 2018. You get judged by anyone this year. I mean, look at it. DB staff getting judged by a random immature french retard and a guy born with the last cum drop left in his dad. Surprising, isn’t it?

Lost in Illusions

Post #73 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:04 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
__Blank__ wrote:Oh sorry before I go I got one last post, this is to cherie / bisou

B. Ineligible Players
Any tournament official associated with or working an event cannot play in that specific event. This
includes, but is not limited to, the Judge Staff, Scorekeeper, Registration Staff, and Tournament Organizer.

https://www.yugioh-card.com/ygo_cms/ygo ... cy_1_4.pdf

Brush up kid!

Her server her rules there is no one that could stop owner entering his/her tournaments rules is strictly made for irl events dumbass lol

No not really, I do remember making a rule preventing hosts from joining their own tournaments whether it is an official or unofficial tournament hosted on dbf. Not sure if our boy/girl genex removed the rule or not, in either case its “official stuff” so it’s on genex and runzy to handle. Maybe our official TOs don’t know their own rules? In that case we can’t blame them either, because a certain someone said they’d make a rule topic back in 2017 then it never got made. Saying hi to xteven there.

Alisae

Post #74 by Alisae » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

I want DNF back :(

Lost in Illusions

Post #75 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:28 pm

i want ARP back :(

Re-Qliate

Post #76 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Hey there don't be scared
My name is Ben Brode
I read a thread on Reddit
And it said that I should sing an ode

Because our cinematic didn't have a song
Nothing to bump your head to, nothing to sing along

Well I don’t know - I don’t think that was wrong
But I went home anyway and wrote this song!

Un'Goro Crater it's comin' sooner than later
Elise is not gon’ wait her scouts are aimin' for haters.

This land is dangerous how can I explaina this. Let me just say it's not famous for being painless.

Even the plants won't give you half a chance.
Pick up the wrong flower - oops there goes your hands.

And that's not all, the Elementals are calling and if you put 'em all in, you gon' be ballin'

I see you look at it. Don't be afraid of it.
If Magma Rager's your favorite it's time savor it.

Yo yo yo The Junior Explorers head into the forest mapping it for us. Look out! Dinosaurs about! Everybody shouts as we head into the chorus-

Journey to Un'Goro!
(How did you convince me to do this)
Journey to Un'Goro!
(Whatever)

If I just had one request, one thing you'd do at my behest, honestly I think it'd be the best if you would take a look at the Legendary Quests.

Ooh they cost 1 mana and they start in your hand and they enter play when you slam 'em but be careful and plan 'em, because

The rewards are huge but only if your deck has a certain point of view, a thing you're tryin' to do. if you build it wrong, you take too long, you never get your questin' on

But that's fine this set has a lot more
That's right it's got a ton of dinosaurs!

But these ain't your normal dinos something is cracked
Energy from around the crater's causing them to adapt

You want flaming claws? Poisonous Maws? Shrouding Mist? Or Lightning Fists?

Doesn't matter soon you'll be splattered on the ground, dinosaurs ain't happy 'bout newcomers in town.

Journey to Un'Goro!
(Ok this was a mistake)
Journey to Un'Goro
(I’m going to turn this off before I get fired)

Re-Qliate

Post #77 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Oh wait wrong thread, 1 minute

Re-Qliate

Post #78 by Re-Qliate » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Ok, sorry @xteven I genuinely thought this was Hearthpwn.
So, I wasted my precious time reading this thing that you mortals call "thread".

I'm friends with everyone but Kolento, so I'll go easy on you guys, dw.
It's not a news that DBF and the Tournament Scene is dead lately, surely Cherie thought that joining their own tourneys and lying to other ppl was the way to go, sadly, if you aren't a mastermind like me, you're gonna get caught sooner or later. I pity you, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll give you a second cha...nvm.
I also don't get why you trying to defend yourself at this point, it is obvious that you're wrong. Just admit you are and go on with your life and server, I'm sure many people are willing to join your tou....nvm.
You ruined your reputation which was already bad. I suggest you to change account, unless you want to be roasted 25/8.
I'll admit it, you fought well to become Ozone's copycat, guess you failed(!). Still, good job.
Ah..Don't even reply back to me cherie, we were friends yeah, we talked in DMs but most of the time if i'm not friends with someone I just lie, i'm a bad person :D

Now about Karj, I mean the sexiest girl on db, oh sorry I mean Kralj the Catfish, stop siding with cherie. It's not like you're gonna see her pics if you gonna defend her. It actually makes you look more retarded and horny. I understand that you're the Leader of the Horny Army, but chill a bit bro.
Side with me. You can trust me bro, I'll unban you from ozone and together we are gonna rule over that GO A tard and the whole DB!
Mark my words, 60% of the times, it works everytime...
If you won't side with me, well then prepare to face your tragic end. I could hit you even deeper, but I don't want to be banned yet, so I'll continue this later.
See you! <3
Ah, don't forget to continue stalking girls, good job!

About tourneys, gosh I was gone for 6 months and you couldn't make something original, I understand that it is hard, but why would you let DB die!11! I respect you guys, but as Yusei says "Let's rev it up" ok?
I believe in you kids.
If you won't, I'll personally start an unofficial tourney revolution with my Team. Everything I touch becomes golden, so be ready.

Last but not least, vVv, we are friends but don't offend my Shun like that, he never cheated so stop saying he did just because you're salty at him. It makes you look stupid, and IK you aren't, so stop pls.
Shun never boosted, iryuk did, that's why he managed to get his top 16 at that 20 men national. Pay respect to him.

Join us in our rebirth, #ReviveOzone

Lost in Illusions

Post #79 by Lost in Illusions » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:01 pm

#ReviveOzone

Yang Xiao Long

Post #80 by Yang Xiao Long » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 pm

_Blank_ -I remember talking you on DB about that bisou incident. once again sorry you had an unprofessional TO and I respect your decision to stay away from the forum.
Bisou- While you sometimes try to say things that make sense, you are a massive hypocrite so it all amounts to nothing. You constantly talk about how DB system is bad and corrupt yet you are not a healthy user either. Your first post is literally you trying to advertise your discord server on someones farewell thread. Also, prioritizing your own entry in a tournament when there are other users who wish to participate is the farthest thing from being professional. You were one of the top 3 users of ygoscope back when people were using it to cheat and have constantly ruined your own image in the community. If you have had a ban appeal denied, its not that judges are being bias against you, it's that you most likely deserved it. Despite your shitty history, genex took a chance on you despite multiple people that were against it. I personally said you wouldn't last 3 weeks so I guess I was right. You claim that all the TOs were constantly attacking you yet everyday you would always get yourself in unnecessary drama and continue pursuing arguments that were already solved for no reason. I was always the voice of reason in that server trying to hear out both sides of a story before placing the blame on anyone and even when issues were addressed, you would go ahead and repeat the same dumb mistakes which is why you were removed. Like Pfan already said, even if you have a problem with certain staff members, when you attack the entire staff you should be prepared to be called out on your BS.
Krajl- I saw those DMs. You literally have no purpose in this conversation either(but at least you aren't as irrelevant as that wasabi parasite cent). You are just here to white knight and claim you are "defending" your friend yet everyone has called you out because we know you are only trying to lose your internet virginity to some french chick who probably doesn't give a damn about you. In regards to the argument you tried to make, wars have always been dead because the demand from DN just wasn't there on DB in that area. The tournament scene was actually stable for a while until everyone who was actually good at their job got busy with their lives. Feel free to provide examples of when a judge abused their power. I certainly hope you aren't going to try and argue that your bans were unjust with the track record you have had(honestly there wouldn't be enough time in the day to discuss all the shit you have done to get yourself banned several times).
Lost- You know when the Indian troll is talking the most sense there is an issue here. As lost has mentioned, Ozone didn't allow TOs to join their own events. some did it in the past a long time ago which is why the rule ended up being made in the first place. Ozone definitely wasn't a perfect system but the tournament scene was really active during the time they controlled the tournament scene and we had several fun formats on top of the boring meta. Things unfortunately just slowed down when the better hosts got busier with life so people had to settle for 2nd rate quality such as CYO.
Prae Yoshiru- You're fine. carry on
Storm Crow- one of the more sensible replies that have been made here. DB structure shares similar fundamental problems that DN had but unfortunately I don't think that is something that can be fixed so we just have to live with it. I don't always try to roast but when people say dumb shit, the way I will respond will unfortunately take the shape of a roast.
Natsu- I agree Goa enjoys slapping his dicks in competition with other men. Everything else you said is pretty dumb though. I don't mind if someone who has made mistakes in the past is changing but krllaj and Bisou are still doing the same dumb shit that they have always done. While I don't think DB staff is perfect, you can't just call them corrupt without having actual facts to back up your claims or you just come off looking like a wasabi. You said yourself that you don't know everything therefore you cannot come to conclusions. go back to retirement fren.
Alisae- I agree with most of what you are saying. That bit about friendship and treating people like humans instead of tools was anime level cheesy tho XD. Also why u want DNF back. was a hellzone in the war arena lol.
Qlips- ye good times when we could enjoy fun format tournaments. Now we dealing with white knights, hypocrites, and wasabis
Barron Trump- me too.
Re-Qliate- thank you for dropping the facts Aldini. Was originally gonna go in a lot harder on certain people but I calmed down.
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Spam Paradise”