Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lost in Illusions

Re: Quitting it all except DuelingBook

Post #21 by Lost in Illusions » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Bruh your new here,you don't know what people on which side you're now done in past,and please dont say me "trustworry" i wont say names but couple guys in administration done things that couldn't be worse and fucked up everything and your supporting people which just judge others abuse and does nothing good for this site or game in general...

Nigga shut up she is not gonna date you for defending her bs with your desperate ass.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA: i didnt learn y u hate cute girl like bisou are..
>Only cares about her fucking looks.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
First off all you guys shouldn't talk shits and attacking cherie she did nothing wrong she was try making something from this shi*** comunity we calling "yugioh" when you guys and admins does absolute nothing in past 2 years.Number of users is always same DBF wars died due to incompetent people to rule WA and Tournament scene,so you guys attacking her now for having bal* and saying truth,when owner of this site keep being an "troll" and trolling people with judges which most of them abuse powers on any way they could,just big SHAME you people are.

1. It's not talking shit its stating facts.
2. She isn't trying to make something but take over without listening to others and arguing 24/7.
3. We have been doing things for 2 years you would know as your other account got banned.
4. People weren't that interested in wars lets be honest.
5. The tournament scene = hosts hosting should be able to rule in their own tournament which isn't too hard if they have knowledge of the rules.
6. You are literally part of the "shitty" community with how toxic and stupid you act as stated in 3.
7. No one abuses their power and you are still a thirsty ass kid.

We both know what you and Ozone shit done on DB/F so better dont talk shit and be honest once,but yh i think i want too much from someone like you and ur mates "lets abuse any1 who try make something from game" nice point bruh,and there is lot people that know bisou and how good friend she is but,there is members of SOS example and others who know what shirt person you are and you done.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH U STILL CRI ABOUT THAT? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

again tho, plz use fingers instead of dick to type.
would be appreciated,
thank.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #22 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Alisae wrote:Look Kralj I get you want to white knight a fucking joke and all

But you need to check up on your facts.
Bisou is not truthful at all with a lot of things she says and how she advertises herself and the community.

Bruh your new here,you don't know what people on which side you're now done in past,and please dont say me "trustworry" i wont say names but couple guys in administration done things that couldn't be worse and fucked up everything and your supporting people which just judge others abuse and does nothing good for this site or game in general...

i'd reply if i understood anything u just said except "i want fuck bisuo" next time plz try type with hands instead of dik. thank too

Guy that abused this forum and ban people cuz of own desires is here to say me something Lol? Nigga ur worst cancer here and one of most abusive people in yugioh ever so stfu and go catfish others "Maya".

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #23 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
Nigga shut up she is not gonna date you for defending her bs with your desperate ass.

2. She isn't trying to make something but take over without listening to others and arguing 24/7.
3. We have been doing things for 2 years you would know as your other account got banned.
5. The tournament scene = hosts hosting should be able to rule in their own tournament which isn't too hard if they have knowledge of the rules.
6. You are literally part of the "shitty" community with how toxic and stupid you act as stated in 3.

We both know what you and Ozone shit done on DB/F so better dont talk shit and be honest once,but yh i think i want too much from someone like you and ur mates "lets abuse any1 who try make something from game" nice point bruh,and there is lot people that know bisou and how good friend she is but,there is members of SOS example and others who know what shirt person you are and you done.

would be appreciated,

Again get a life bruh and gf^
thank.

Lost in Illusions

Post #24 by Lost in Illusions » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:40 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

would be appreciated,

Again get a life bruh and gf^
thank.

sad cuz i got both, hence you dont find me trying to suck bisou's or any random girl's bbc.

oh and ofc, i am cancer. what are u gonna do about it? you tried finding a cure didnt you? how did you end up last 3 times? u wanna smd again bro?

Twisted Soul

Post #25 by Twisted Soul » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:45 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
First off all you guys shouldn't talk shits and attacking cherie she did nothing wrong she was try making something from this shi*** comunity we calling "yugioh" when you guys and admins does absolute nothing in past 2 years.Number of users is always same DBF wars died due to incompetent people to rule WA and Tournament scene,so you guys attacking her now for having bal* and saying truth,when owner of this site keep being an "troll" and trolling people with judges which most of them abuse powers on any way they could,just big SHAME you people are.

Are you dumb or are you still writing thinking about your dick? I cannot even understand most of what you said. I wasn't even around then when ozone was hosting official tournaments or if I was paid attention so I have no idea what your claims are. Now I am not here talking about if people like them or not but how they have handled themselves while lying their ass off with that massive post they made. You got involved as you want to white knight and hope bisou will love you she won't. I don't even remember SOS and what SOS is but I was a different person on DN than I am here. It's called maturing try it would you?.
Until we meet again.

Prae Yoshiru

Post #26 by Prae Yoshiru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Kids, please don't make me and GoA get serious
Ivan Cuk (FCG/WaF/S7)

Top 32 LCS #3
Top 16 LCS #8
Top 4 3V3 LCS #13, Team Simulator
2nd place LCL #1

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #27 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:

Are you dumb or are you still writing thinking about your dick? I cannot even understand most of what you said. I wasn't even around then when ozone was hosting official tournaments or if I was paid attention so I have no idea what your claims are. Now I am not here talking about if people like them or not but how they have handled themselves while lying their ass off with that massive post they made. You got involved as you want to white knight and hope bisou will love you she won't. I don't even remember SOS and what SOS is but I was a different person on DN than I am here. It's called maturing try it would you?.

Uhm you guys seems see all as me "trying" get gf ,true is this is my old friend and i will protect some1 who is right and got attacked cuz of autist and faggots as u are runzy or goa,look bruh if people like you guys,why then tournaments and everything u guys manage is dead af and why u guys can't revive it.Its becouse others saw whats shit scumbags are you and your friends and remember if you attack any my friend no matter if is girl or guy i will protect them and be on they side if i see that they are right not liars and pussies like you and ur friends :).

Prae Yoshiru

Post #28 by Prae Yoshiru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Prae Yoshiru on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan Cuk (FCG/WaF/S7)

Top 32 LCS #3
Top 16 LCS #8
Top 4 3V3 LCS #13, Team Simulator
2nd place LCL #1

Twisted Soul

Post #29 by Twisted Soul » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

Uhm you guys seems see all as me "trying" get gf ,true is this is my old friend and i will protect some1 who is right and got attacked cuz of autist and faggots as u are runzy or goa,look bruh if people like you guys,why then tournaments and everything u guys manage is dead af and why u guys can't revive it.Its becouse others saw whats shit scumbags are you and your friends and remember if you attack any my friend no matter if is girl or guy i will protect them and be on they side if i see that they are right not liars and pussies like you and ur friends :).

1. Not attacking her stated facts since you can't seem to read.

2. She brought me into this by slandering my name first so shut up.

3. Why are you even part of this? I like how you pm me talking about her being cute as an excuse to defend her jsing.

4. The tournaments we host aren't dead we just don't host as much as we should which will change up shortly. That does not = shit scumbags like bisou you seem to make up your own reality.

5. Shut thanks.
Until we meet again.

Genexwrecker

Post #30 by Genexwrecker » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Cherie I take history into account when hiring TOs. Even if a user has a history depending on certain things and behaviors shown and actions displayed I’ll give a chance to somebody who I know could do good as A host. I actually had to fight to give you a chance at TO. I saw the great things you did and other judges pointed out the great tournament things you had going. Unfortunately the correct mindset wasn’t there.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Alisae

Post #31 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:16 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:Uhm you guys seems see all as me "trying" get gf ,true is this is my old friend and i will protect some1 who is right
I stopped reading here

You’re a fucking joke and I don’t think you addressed a single point I made.
I don’t know why I’m expecting you considering you have the intelligence of the fucking worms in the dirt. But yeah sure, feel free to keep on playing the victim.

Literally no one will listen to you.
Or care.
So feel free to stay ignorant~

Hell I could probably leak all of my discord dms with Bisou and you wouldn’t care.

Storm Crow

Post #32 by Storm Crow » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Ok so like people messaging me on discord linking this thread, and here is what I think.

1. Judges have lives and aren't here to catter to your TO needs. they're here to come some sort of order for rated only anything beyond that is a courtesy to go into unrated games and settles disputes, it's suppose to be the TOs job to know basic konami tournament policy and rulings to deal with these sort of issues on their own.

2. any TO who enters their own event is a moron for many reasons of bias and the fact, if a dispute comes up while you're in a game you would have to quit. TOs DO NOT JOIN THEIR OWN EVENTS, that's common sense.

3. The Judges I do not think suck I think it's more of DB staff's structure is not all there which causes issues. Dueling Network was the same way when it first came out so you should at least keep this in mind before judging the staff. not everything is in their control if you want to be real here.

4. y'all need to take a step back and realize roasting each other doesn't get any of you further in whatever sick shit you have going on. you simply laugh about it for a second before realizing you now have the bullshit posse of he roasted so and so, so now a bunch of people are roasting me. wow what a shocker.

5. another fact no one seems to grasp is if people want more judges don't give them a reason to not want to log on and take calls let alone deal with the rabble o moderating a toxic as fuck environment.

Lost in Illusions

Post #33 by Lost in Illusions » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:21 pm

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:

bro were u born in a desert? or were u the last piece of cum drop ur dad had in his body? cuz i dont see how someone can be this thirsty otherwise....

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #34 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Lost in Illusions wrote:
KRALJ UNlVERZUMA wrote:
Twisted Soul wrote:

bro were u born in a desert? or were u the last piece of cum drop ur dad had in his body? cuz i dont see how someone can be this thirsty otherwise....

Laughts,how fun is when u call someone "thirsty" XD

{Skyrim}Natsu

Post #35 by {Skyrim}Natsu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Jesus fuck what's going on here? Runzy man I don't like having to pick sides but if it comes down to a staff I know has corrupt people in it (not saying names) and my friend bisou I gotta help her out. I admit Kralj and Bisou made mistakes but the shit DB staff has done before is pretty fucked up man not gonna lie. That's all I'm gonna talk to you about. AS FOR GOA! Man I get along with your people and everything but I feel like the only reason you are here is cause you want to keep your dick fight with Kralj going. Like this got old a while ago. NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHICH ONE IS BIGGER! You two need to fuck and get all this tension between each other over with. Prae stfu no one was talking to you. Now this note is for all y'all fucking weebs who took me out of my FUCKING retirement to deal with this BS. Kralj is an asshat and a perv. But I'm pretty sure whatever shit him and Bisou are in is none of your fucking concern XD. He came here to help her out that's all to it. As for her tourny server I see nothing unfair about it. I know this cause I've seen it myself. Also you are grown ass men. Quit arguing about a fucking card game. Bisou and Kralj are cool people. I don't know EVERYTHING but I do know the difference between bullshit and facts. Now I know you guys like to stroke you fucking dicks and talk about how better you are from everyone else but give a rest k?
Last edited by {Skyrim}Natsu on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alisae

Post #36 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Storm Crow wrote:Ok so like people messaging me on discord linking this thread, and here is what I think.

1. Judges have lives and aren't here to catter to your TO needs. they're here to come some sort of order for rated only anything beyond that is a courtesy to go into unrated games and settles disputes, it's suppose to be the TOs job to know basic konami tournament policy and rulings to deal with these sort of issues on their own.

2. any TO who enters their own event is a moron for many reasons of bias and the fact, if a dispute comes up while you're in a game you would have to quit. TOs DO NOT JOIN THEIR OWN EVENTS, that's common sense.

3. The Judges I do not think suck I think it's more of DB staff's structure is not all there which causes issues. Dueling Network was the same way when it first came out so you should at least keep this in mind before judging the staff. not everything is in their control if you want to be real here.

4. y'all need to take a step back and realize roasting each other doesn't get any of you further in whatever sick shit you have going on. you simply laugh about it for a second before realizing you now have the bullshit posse of he roasted so and so, so now a bunch of people are roasting me. wow what a shocker.

5. another fact no one seems to grasp is if people want more judges don't give them a reason to not want to log on and take calls let alone deal with the rabble o moderating a toxic as fuck environment.
Bisou isn’t DB. We strictly aren’t allowed to enter our own tournaments, since we’re supposed to be focusing on making sure it runs as smoothly as possible.

While your post is basically a nice takeaway of the thread, I don’t think it will actually mean much in the long run :/

Alisae

Post #37 by Alisae » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:47 pm

{Skyrim}Natsu wrote:Jesus fuck what's going on here? Runzy man I don't like having to pick sides but if it comes down to a staff I know has corrupt people in it (not saying names) and my friend bisou I gotta help her out. I admit Kralj and Bisou made mistakes but the shit DB staff has done before is pretty fucked up man not gonna lie. That's all I'm gonna talk to you about. AS FOR GOA! Man I get along with your people and everything but I feel like the only reason you are here is cause you want to keep your dick fight with Kralj going. Like this got old a while ago. NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHICH ONE IS BIGGER! You two need to fuck and get all this tension between each other over with. Prae stfu no one was talking to you. Now this note is for all y'all fucking weebs who took me out of my FUCKING retirement to deal with this BS. Kralj is an asshat and a perv. But I'm pretty sure whatever shit him and Bisou are in is none of your fucking concern XD. He came here to help her out that's all to it. As for her tourny server I see nothing unfair about it. I know this cause I've seen it myself. Also you are grown ass men. Quit arguing about a fucking card game. Bisou and Kralj are cool people. I don't know EVERYTHING but I do know the difference between bullshit and facts. Now I know you guys like to stroke you fucking dicks and talk about how better you are from everyone else but give a rest k?
You are about as relevant as the worms in dirt

The Exiled Tombstone

Post #38 by The Exiled Tombstone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:53 pm

We would hire more Judges, but no one can read.
Last edited by The Exiled Tombstone on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KRALJ UNlVERZUMA

Post #39 by KRALJ UNlVERZUMA » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Alisae wrote:
{Skyrim}Natsu wrote:Jesus fuck what's going on here? Runzy man I don't like having to pick sides but if it comes down to a staff I know has corrupt people in it (not saying names) and my friend bisou I gotta help her out. I admit Kralj and Bisou made mistakes but the shit DB staff has done before is pretty fucked up man not gonna lie. That's all I'm gonna talk to you about. AS FOR GOA! Man I get along with your people and everything but I feel like the only reason you are here is cause you want to keep your dick fight with Kralj going. Like this got old a while ago. NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHICH ONE IS BIGGER! You two need to fuck and get all this tension between each other over with. Prae stfu no one was talking to you. Now this note is for all y'all fucking weebs who took me out of my FUCKING retirement to deal with this BS. Kralj is an asshat and a perv. But I'm pretty sure whatever shit him and Bisou are in is none of your fucking concern XD. He came here to help her out that's all to it. As for her tourny server I see nothing unfair about it. I know this cause I've seen it myself. Also you are grown ass men. Quit arguing about a fucking card game. Bisou and Kralj are cool people. I don't know EVERYTHING but I do know the difference between bullshit and facts. Now I know you guys like to stroke you fucking dicks and talk about how better you are from everyone else but give a rest k?
You are about as relevant as the worms in dirt

Well said from guy thats catfishing :^)

cherieontop
Mood:

Post #40 by cherieontop » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Alisae, we went from friends on 1 day to you hating me on the next, i tried to talk to you to see what the issue was but you always refused. now i finally see what the issue seems to be. so lets address each point.
The day you joined DB TO team your hate for me started, if you want to pick a side DB or CYO thats fine, i never saw it as a rivalry. i joined DB staff because i genuinely saw it as an opportunity to fix the problems directly and i made that very clear to genex from the beginning, Runzy is the one who sees CYO as a rival but it was never meant to be that. Its 2 communities with the same goal, at least on the surface, 1 is genuine the other one maybe not - but its a positive to the community regardless so i would never go against it.
i dont understand how you got the impression that i see you or other people as resource or objects, the whole purpose of the server is the exact opposite and ask any of the regulars or staff members im sure they will disagree with you. when neffy ridiculed the pronouns i tried to calm him down because i noticed its personal to you. when you had a conflict with asasd i tried to make peace. when you offered to spend money to support CYO tournaments i said no thanks because i feel bad taking money from others. when we talked about CL and you promised to take care of it but then didnt, i didnt get angry i asked you if everything is ok, i assumed you had personal problems but you refused to talk about it, i told you that i hate lies and you rage quitted which really disappointed me. i was still worried about you but assumed you need time alone until i found out you went on make hateful comments about me behind my back.
i dont understand how you got the impression that i didnt care people or their feelings, i do care about expanding because its necessary to create a platform for competitive players. but it doesnt make sense to conclude that this means i dont care about people. i genuinely try to help, if you dont see this you are blinded by bias. i also dont encourage scummy practices like you said, i can assume what youre refering to but i explain the details of each tournament to all participants personally, i never lie, not even half truths, thats just a crazy accusation that works for your narrative. you accuse me of manipulating and faking none of this is true. i really hate what youve become, this hateful dishonest person although i do have hope that youre just misinformed or blinded by bias.

Runzy, i cant add anything to what i have already said, you are doing exactly what i have predicted in my post above, going on damage control and falsly accusing me of lying. you didnt say a single thing of substance. every single point you make can be summarized to "no you are lying, no you!" i genuinely did nothing wrong, and everything is provable by chat logs. i was trying to help this community since 2014 and that unfortunately includes getting involved with toxic people which only brought me problems. i realized months ago that its a pointless effort so i created my own community so that i can fix the problem myself WHILE avoiding the problem.
I didnt want to start this whole argument, this isnt about DB, this isnt about CYO, i just tried to help Blank because he seemed disappointed just like i am. that was met with hate because of a personal grudge that i had no chance of knowing about. now i find myself once again getting falsy accused by people desperately trying to destroy my reputation to clean theirs. if lies or false accusations are spread about me i have to defend myself which i did. but it just causes an endless cycle of lies and hate which is the very thing i want to avoid. you will never change, just leave my name out of it.

if anyone reading this doesnt know who is telling the truth, just let me know, i can lay everything open and prove every single statement because i never do anything that i would need to hide and all the lies about me are easily debunked. other than that, i'm out.
Competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! Online™
https://discord.gg/qdSjrXD

Return to “Spam Paradise”