Mark Ruffalo's performance was really weak in Infinity War

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Ergo Proxy
Mood:

Mark Ruffalo's performance was really weak in Infinity War

Post #1 by Ergo Proxy » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:03 am

His acting wasn't convincing and just came off as awkward and even cringeworthy at times to the point where I felt like he was being a burden on the rest of the cast (I'm by no means a celebrity worshipper). And here I thought Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins was already difficult to watch.

From the perspective of others, I am; but when I observe the world from my perspective, I am not. To observe is to create perspective. I observe that which is not myself. This is the first principle to find.

Vulbahrah

Post #2 by Vulbahrah » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 am

fight me u wronk

Harlem1988
Mood:

Post #3 by Harlem1988 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Good day, I do agree that his performance wasn't as good as his other appearances in the marvel movies. I do believe that was due to the fact, that they were giving Thor's character more character developing which surprised me because I dislike Thor. I always believe due to the movies' plot of Thanos quest more screen time was given to the plot of the movie. Mark was great in the first two Avenger's movie were great. I liked him more in Age of Ulton because it showed the he is a REAL scientist in comparison to Tony Shark. But yes he was subpar in this one, i hope they can make it up in the next one (no spoilers).
"Nothing is permanent, not even death"- Johnny Depp

Yang Xiao Long

Post #4 by Yang Xiao Long » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:27 pm

He ruined Thor's entrance
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Spam Paradise”