SkibidiHookah and LimpBizkit4Real are the Same Person

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want

DarwisBellium92
User avatar
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 16
Location: Italy
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:36 am

This an idiotic and useless paranoid...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

james123
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 69
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:00 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:This an idiotic and useless paranoid...

Image

DarwisBellium92
User avatar
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 16
Location: Italy
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:38 pm

Now I understand why James123 is hated by everyone, he is immature and retarded :lol:
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

james123
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 69
Mood:

Post #5 by james123 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:42 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Now I understand why James123 is hated by everyone, he is immature and retarded :lol:

No I'm not

LimpBizkit4real
User avatar
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat May 21, 2022 4:03 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #6 by LimpBizkit4real » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:54 am

james123 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Now I understand why James123 is hated by everyone, he is immature and retarded :lol:

No I'm not

I have 0 alts. You have 0 girls.
Hehe :mrgreen:

james123
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 69
Mood:

Post #7 by james123 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:34 am

LimpBizkit4real wrote:
james123 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Now I understand why James123 is hated by everyone, he is immature and retarded :lol:

No I'm not

I have 0 alts. You have 0 girls.

Damn it, Myth Busted....


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests