HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY HASHIM ABDULLAH

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Re-Qliate

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY HASHIM ABDULLAH

Post #1 by Re-Qliate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello everyone.
My name is Re-Qliate. Many of you probably know me already as a DN Legend, others may know me from Hearthstone. Today I'm here you to tell you guys a touching story about our fellow user and dog,`HashX.~.

Well, here he is known by that name, but I won't forget his times as "[Sin] Tenacity", I remember perfectly the first time that we met.
I was on my private yacht, winning the duel that would've led me to 1900 rating in matches. I remember that we stopped in a nearby city, Venice. In case you don't know, Venice is the city where literally EVERYONE sells purses, bags, fake phone covers etc.
After winning my match, we went to a discount to buy some low budget things just to hit on some Italian bitches, but just near the entrance, I saw him, a little, weak and foreign child. His name was "Hash" also known as indeed [Sin] Tenacity.

He was poor and bad at everything, especially in Yugioh. He couldn't win against my little sister for example, and just for you to understand, I have none. He was so weak and noob that he almost made me cry, so my good old friend GO A and I decided to adopt him and train him to become a good player and troll. However, to do that I had to give up on my professional Yugioh career, in fact, soon my arch-nemesis cosplayer Shunito "Ash Ketchum" Longo passed me in DN's Ladder.
GO A and I continued in our work, we had him listening to Disko Disko Partizani every day for 10 hours straight. For the ignorant people, Disko Partizani is a Balkan Techno song, so you can imagine. The training lasted 3 years, but we finally turned him into a decent troll and player.

That, until we visited his old family with my private jet, I'm still shocked by that experience, I remember that his father threw a shoe right in his face. After that bad event, he turned back into his weak form for some months. We were so worried about him.
After 2 months of intensive training, with Italian purse vendors, Iryuk, Disko Partizani and some other randoms, he finally came back to himself.
Today I'm happy to present you our strong and good slave, DOGSHIM.

Happy birthday, Dogshim.

Lost in Illusions

Post #2 by Lost in Illusions » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:54 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAPPYBIRTHDAY DOGSHIM!!!!!!!!

`HashX.~

Post #3 by `HashX.~ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 pm

thanks man
Ozone Executive and Official DuelingBook Tournament Organizer

Lost in Illusions is my bitch

DynamicExplosion

Post #4 by DynamicExplosion » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 pm

cake eyes cake eyes cake eyes cake eyes cake eyes emojis good birthday go౦ԁ biRthday cake emoji thats ice cream emoji some good cake cake emoji birthday right cake emoji cake piece emoji there cake emoji ice cream emoji bang emoji right ice cream emoji there bang emoji ice cream emoji if i do ƽaү so my self 100 emoji i say so 100 emoji thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 100 emoji side finger emoji cake piece emoji cake cake emoj iНO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ bang emoji cake emoji bang emoji 100 emoji cake emoji eyes eyes eyes emoji ice cream emoji chocolate cake emoji Good birthday

DynamicExplosion

Post #5 by DynamicExplosion » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YouOne more candle to light
On your birthday cake
Hope your wishes all come true
Now let's celebrate

Lost in Illusions

Post #6 by Lost in Illusions » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 pm

?????????????????????????????

lanz

Post #7 by lanz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Happy bday let me know when you're 18

Lamassu

Post #8 by Lamassu » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 am

Happy birthday hash
AND SCREW GOA AND QLIATE FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS.

Lost in Illusions

Post #9 by Lost in Illusions » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:02 am

lanz wrote:Happy bday let me know when you're 18

hes always going to be 13 bro. today he turned 13 for the 3rd time

Lost in Illusions

Post #10 by Lost in Illusions » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:37 am

Lamassu wrote:Happy birthday hash
AND SCREW GOA AND QLIATE FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS.

shut bro?

thank

Return to “Spam Paradise”