Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Post #61 by Sound4 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:11 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:And who decides what is debunked?

The evidence that I have provided.

That was also debunked by everyone else lmao

Wrong. You had nothing to back it up no links or anything.

Sound4

Post #62 by Sound4 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:12 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:And who decides what is debunked?

The evidence that I have provided.

So nothing :D

What do you mean?

itsmetristan

Post #63 by itsmetristan » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:10 pm

I cannot believe after so many warnings you all continue to do this.

This trend of making completely unrelated threads the playground for you all to continue these arguments is not only invasive and annoying, but also pointless. Despite all this, none of you seem to have the ability to simply choose to stop and do better things with your time.

At the rate this is escalating, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you start incurring penalties due to your argumentative and insulting nature on the forum. If you don't want to run the risk of that happening, I recommend you all stop now and do not attempt to start this trend again.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:09 am

itsmetristan wrote:I cannot believe after so many warnings you all continue to do this.

This trend of making completely unrelated threads the playground for you all to continue these arguments is not only invasive and annoying, but also pointless. Despite all this, none of you seem to have the ability to simply choose to stop and do better things with your time.

At the rate this is escalating, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you start incurring penalties due to your argumentative and insulting nature on the forum. If you don't want to run the risk of that happening, I recommend you all stop now and do not attempt to start this trend again.

They realistically wont stop until someone punishes their ways or either side decides to stop this back-n-forth.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Excellion

Post #65 by Excellion » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:07 am

itsmetristan wrote:I cannot believe after so many warnings you all continue to do this.

renji has broken multiple forum rules and has been reported repeatedly, im suprised they havent been removed from the forum all together, i find it kind of strange.

Renji Asuka

Post #66 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:22 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The evidence that I have provided.

That was also debunked by everyone else lmao

Wrong. You had nothing to back it up no links or anything.

Literally, everyone in your thread disagreed with you and told you why your "proof" doesn't work.

You still chose to argue in circles, just like what you're doing now.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #67 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:23 am

Excellion wrote:

renji has broken multiple forum rules and has been reported repeatedly, im suprised they havent been removed from the forum all together, i find it kind of strange.

You have also broken forum rules but that's beside the point ;)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #68 by Excellion » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:33 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:

no, i havent.

itsmetristan

Post #69 by itsmetristan » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:renji has broken multiple forum rules and has been reported repeatedly, im suprised they havent been removed from the forum all together, i find it kind of strange.

no, i havent.

You both have. Knock it off.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #70 by Sound4 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:21 am

And who will be giving out these penalties?

greg503

Post #71 by greg503 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:32 pm

Sound4 wrote:

And who will be giving out these penalties?

Probably Marshie
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”