Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Post #41 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:43 pm

itsmetristan wrote:As I've said before, you guys who constantly feel the need to so much as reply to the people you've argued with are equally at fault when these topics spiral out of control.

It's ridiculous that you've been given this many reminders, yet you continue to do it.

I think you miss the point on why people continue to debate. 1) It is to make a point. 2)To stop any misinformation from the other people as if you don't continue to respond it suggests that you have no answer and the other people in the debate are correct.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #42 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:As I've said before, you guys who constantly feel the need to so much as reply to the people you've argued with are equally at fault when these topics spiral out of control.

It's ridiculous that you've been given this many reminders, yet you continue to do it.

I think you miss the point on why people continue to debate. 1) It is to make a point. 2)To stop any misinformation from the other people as if you don't continue to respond it suggests that you have no answer and the other people in the debate are correct.

They are actually gathering points to be elegible for a V-Card :skull:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #43 by greg503 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:53 pm

Sound4 wrote:

YOU would know a lot about argumentum ad infinitum, wouldn't you?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #44 by Christen57 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:07 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:you brought in up in the last thread, the last time it was brought up was in Renjis thread, in which he brought it up and continues his rants for nearly 5 pages on his own while vearing off topic, the post below that the subject was brought up when three of you bullied someone off the site for wanting a gender neutral option added to the settings no one uses anyways.

So no, im not the one who is obsessed with this topic, you guys seem way more intrested in what is in other peoples pants.

We engaged in no such bullying and showed no interest in anyone's pants. We simply told the guy there wasn't any need to give in to his demands at the time.

no you didnt, you just ignored them, repeatidly said i dont see how saying "LGBTQ need fewer rights" is homophobic

Claiming LGBTQs have too many rights and unfair advantages and whatnot isn't homophobic. It's just criticism. If you disagree with this and don't believe they have too many rights/advantages, that's one thing, but homophobic means you fear gay people (as Lil Oldman explained in the definitions he provided in the previous thread), and Genexwrecker wasn't expressing any such fear — only criticism. Fear is not criticism.

but homophobes arent in charge/abusing their position on master duel to prevent changes to the game. thats what makes it better.

And yet Master Duel also has no option for you to pick any genders in it's settings, so by your logic, maybe there are indeed homophobes running Master Duel preventing that from happening, who knows?

Also, what's "to prevent changes to the game" even supposed to mean? In what way does letting people add fake genders to their Master Duel accounts "change the game"?

it is homophobic when you knowingly spread misinformation to further a heteronormative agenda

An example was already given of LGBTQs having unfair advantages in some real life situations — If you're a male, you can participate in male-only sports, but not female-only ones, and vice versa, but some males and females chose to identify as the opposite gender so they can participate in the sport meant for that opposite gender, giving them an unfair advantage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-M_tnQOKY

Another example of such unfair advantages is when some courts ruled that colleges and public schools must allow a male or female to use the restroom(s) meant for his/her opposite gender as long as that person identifies as that gender instead of actually being that gender, which lead to increases in sexual harassment by perverts who exploit this ruling to enter restrooms and locker rooms of the opposite gender to stalk and harass the people in there. There is a very good reason why most if not all places have separate restrooms and locker rooms for each gender, so it's an unfair advantage to be able to freely pick which restroom and locker room you wanna go into while everyone else is limited to the ones that match their gender. https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/05/transgender-bathrooms-title-ix-justice-department-transgender-activism/

and try to legitimize hate on a marginalized group,

Pushing for LGBTQs to be put on a level playing field as everyone else =/= trying to legitimize hate on anyone.

thats why the statement is also racist when you replace "LGBTQ" with "African Americans" or antisemetic when you replace LGBTQ with "Jews"

For the fourth time, at least African Americans and Jews exist unlike the fake genders you, and the other alts/copycats that were on this forum, kept claiming exist and demanding get added to duelingbook's settings without first confirming the existence of.

if the statement is considered racist when the marginalized group is changed, then the phrase itself is a problem. the difference is master duel homophobes, dont have power and arent stopping suggestions to make master duel more accessable to LGTBQ players.

Adding fake genders to Master Duel would have zero affect on it's accessibility. You clearly don't understand the meaning of accessibility. An example of making Master Duel more accessible would be simplifying/reducing the rules of the game or something to make it less complicated for newer players, or reducing the system requirements on it so more lower-end computers could run it at a smooth framerate. Those are examples of accessibility.

I hope Genexwrecker does remove you from the forum at this point, at least temporarily, unless you take her advice and make your own thread if you wanna continue this.

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

None of us know what a V-Card is, but, Sound4's right here, especially regarding his 2nd point. On one hand, I understand that we won't always have the time and energy to respond, or be capable of doing so (such as if the thread gets locked), and that not everything will even be worth responding to, but on the other hand, in general, if you allow people's disinformation to go unchallenged, it'll look like you have no answer to them and that they're 100% correct, while other bystanders who come by just to see what they're saying will get misinformed.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:05 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
We engaged in no such bullying and showed no interest in anyone's pants. We simply told the guy there wasn't any need to give in to his demands at the time.

Claiming LGBTQs have too many rights and unfair advantages and whatnot isn't homophobic. It's just criticism. If you disagree with this and don't believe they have too many rights/advantages, that's one thing, but homophobic means you fear gay people (as Lil Oldman explained in the definitions he provided in the previous thread), and Genexwrecker wasn't expressing any such fear — only criticism. Fear is not criticism.

And yet Master Duel also has no option for you to pick any genders in it's settings, so by your logic, maybe there are indeed homophobes running Master Duel preventing that from happening, who knows?

Also, what's "to prevent changes to the game" even supposed to mean? In what way does letting people add fake genders to their Master Duel accounts "change the game"?

it is homophobic when you knowingly spread misinformation to further a heteronormative agenda

An example was already given of LGBTQs having unfair advantages in some real life situations — If you're a male, you can participate in male-only sports, but not female-only ones, and vice versa, but some males and females chose to identify as the opposite gender so they can participate in the sport meant for that opposite gender, giving them an unfair advantage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-M_tnQOKY

Another example of such unfair advantages is when some courts ruled that colleges and public schools must allow a male or female to use the restroom(s) meant for his/her opposite gender as long as that person identifies as that gender instead of actually being that gender, which lead to increases in sexual harassment by perverts who exploit this ruling to enter restrooms and locker rooms of the opposite gender to stalk and harass the people in there. There is a very good reason why most if not all places have separate restrooms and locker rooms for each gender, so it's an unfair advantage to be able to freely pick which restroom and locker room you wanna go into while everyone else is limited to the ones that match their gender. https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/05/transgender-bathrooms-title-ix-justice-department-transgender-activism/

Pushing for LGBTQs to be put on a level playing field as everyone else =/= trying to legitimize hate on anyone.

thats why the statement is also racist when you replace "LGBTQ" with "African Americans" or antisemetic when you replace LGBTQ with "Jews"

For the fourth time, at least African Americans and Jews exist unlike the fake genders you, and the other alts/copycats that were on this forum, kept claiming exist and demanding get added to duelingbook's settings without first confirming the existence of.

if the statement is considered racist when the marginalized group is changed, then the phrase itself is a problem. the difference is master duel homophobes, dont have power and arent stopping suggestions to make master duel more accessable to LGTBQ players.

Adding fake genders to Master Duel would have zero affect on it's accessibility. You clearly don't understand the meaning of accessibility. An example of making Master Duel more accessible would be simplifying/reducing the rules of the game or something to make it less complicated for newer players, or reducing the system requirements on it so more lower-end computers could run it at a smooth framerate. Those are examples of accessibility.

I hope Genexwrecker does remove you from the forum at this point, at least temporarily, unless you take her advice and make your own thread if you wanna continue this.

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you miss the point on why people continue to debate. 1) It is to make a point. 2)To stop any misinformation from the other people as if you don't continue to respond it suggests that you have no answer and the other people in the debate are correct.

None of us know what a V-Card is, but, Sound4's right here, especially regarding his 2nd point. On one hand, I understand that we won't always have the time and energy to respond, or be capable of doing so (such as if the thread gets locked), and that not everything will even be worth responding to, but on the other hand, in general, if you allow people's disinformation to go unchallenged, it'll look like you have no answer to them and that they're 100% correct, while other bystanders who come by just to see what they're saying will get misinformed.

V-Card refers to "victim card" or "vagina card".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #46 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:57 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you miss the point on why people continue to debate. 1) It is to make a point. 2)To stop any misinformation from the other people as if you don't continue to respond it suggests that you have no answer and the other people in the debate are correct.

Virginity Card, because you guys are too busy having petty debates when explicitly told to stop to have the funni.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

itsmetristan

Post #47 by itsmetristan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:02 am

Sound4 wrote:

In these arguments, the points are made and the arguments proceed in circles for days on end. The point has been made. The other party has shown they will not accept it. You cannot do anything about it.

This isn't a "who can post last wins" thing. If your argument is logical, and has more evidence backing it, I'm sure the majority of others who read it will agree with you. If they don't, then what does it matter? They're random strangers on the internet. It is completely inconsequential whether they take your side or not. YOU are allowing their different opinion to irritate you.

Stop thinking that an online stranger's differing opinion is worth you writing an essay's worth of posts with the pointless purpose of trying to make them change. It isn't, and never will be.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Cromat

Post #48 by Cromat » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:44 pm

itsmetristan wrote:They're random strangers on the internet. It is completely inconsequential whether they take your side or not. YOU are allowing their different opinion to irritate you.

Stop thinking that an online stranger's differing opinion is worth you writing an essay's worth of posts with the pointless purpose of trying to make them change. It isn't, and never will be.

Cromat, rated post's this part as positively. [By the way: My little Yu-Gi-Oh! card is watching you all, always.]

Sound4

Post #49 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:05 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

In these arguments, the points are made and the arguments proceed in circles for days on end. The point has been made. The other party has shown they will not accept it. You cannot do anything about it.

This isn't a "who can post last wins" thing. If your argument is logical, and has more evidence backing it, I'm sure the majority of others who read it will agree with you. If they don't, then what does it matter? They're random strangers on the internet. It is completely inconsequential whether they take your side or not. YOU are allowing their different opinion to irritate you.

It depends. Sometimes I have fun debating with other people to see their counter arguments which why it goes on for quite a while. Plus you prefer not misinformation to be spreaded and people to have that same ideology.

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:23 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

It depends. Sometimes I have fun debating with other people to see their counter arguments which why it goes on for quite a while. Plus you prefer not misinformation to be spreaded and people to have that same ideology.

No, you just argue in circles.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:24 pm

The irony in this situation

Sound4

Post #52 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:15 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:In these arguments, the points are made and the arguments proceed in circles for days on end. The point has been made. The other party has shown they will not accept it. You cannot do anything about it.

At least I don't repeat the same already debunked points.

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It depends. Sometimes I have fun debating with other people to see their counter arguments which why it goes on for quite a while. Plus you prefer not misinformation to be spreaded and people to have that same ideology.

You do, in nearly every thread you try to argue though.

greg503

Post #54 by greg503 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It depends. Sometimes I have fun debating with other people to see their counter arguments which why it goes on for quite a while. Plus you prefer not misinformation to be spreaded and people to have that same ideology.

And who decides what is debunked?
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #55 by Excellion » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:06 am

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you just argue in circles.

scientists... logic, two things renji and their argument lacks.

greg503

Post #56 by greg503 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:47 am

Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:At least I don't repeat the same already debunked points.

Was I asking you?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #57 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:17 am

Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Coming from the guy who misrepresents what was stated deliberately.

You're intellectually dishonest.

Grow up and learn how real arguments work.

Sound4

Post #58 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:29 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you just argue in circles.

The evidence that I have provided.

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:53 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

That was also debunked by everyone else lmao

greg503

Post #60 by greg503 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:36 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

So nothing :D
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”