Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Why DuelingBook is WAY Superior than Master Duel (AKA why DuelingBook will never go down.)

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:52 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is no homophobic judge.

If you prefer Edopro over DB, then leave.

youre right, there are no homophobic judges on master duel, unlike Duelingbook, thats why its better.

I explained why Genexwrecker's criticisms don't automatically make her homophobic... https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=85775#p85775

Seriously though, let's assume duelingbook did have homophobic judges. How exactly would that contribute to Master Duel being better when Master Duel has no chat option, and what's stopping the supposed homophobic judges on duelingbook from simply moving on over to Master Duel like everyone else?

Even after what Marshie said, you guys can't have a break over the pettiest of arguments, can't you?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:55 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:youre right, there are no homophobic judges on master duel, unlike Duelingbook, thats why its better.

I explained why Genexwrecker's criticisms don't automatically make her homophobic... https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=85775#p85775

Seriously though, let's assume duelingbook did have homophobic judges. How exactly would that contribute to Master Duel being better when Master Duel has no chat option, and what's stopping the supposed homophobic judges on duelingbook from simply moving on over to Master Duel like everyone else?

Even after what Marshie said, you guys can't have a break over the pettiest of arguments, can't you?

Excellion's the one refusing to give this a rest and continuing to bring this up in every thread he can since he's that obsessed with pushing this stupid propaganda/agenda of his.

Excellion

Post #23 by Excellion » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:11 am

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Excellion's the one refusing to give this a rest and continuing to bring this up in every thread he can since he's that obsessed with pushing this stupid propaganda/agenda of his.

you brought in up in the last thread, the last time it was brought up was in Renjis thread, in which he brought it up and continues his rants for nearly 5 pages on his own while vearing off topic, the post below that the subject was brought up when three of you bullied someone off the site for wanting a gender neutral option added to the settings no one uses anyways.

So no, im not the one who is obsessed with this topic, you guys seem way more intrested in what is in other peoples pants.

Excellion

Post #24 by Excellion » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:14 am

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:

youre right, there are no homophobic judges on master duel, unlike Duelingbook, thats why its better.

On second thought, let's assume duelingbook did have homophobic judges. How exactly would that contribute to Master Duel being better when Master Duel has no chat option and thus any homophobic people on Master Duel wouldn't be able to reveal, spread, or share their homophobia, and what's stopping the supposed homophobic judges on duelingbook from simply moving on over to Master Duel like everyone else, thus eliminating the "Master Duel has no homophobes" argument?

1. no you didnt, you just ignored them, repeatidly said i dont see how saying "LGBTQ need fewer rights" is homophobic, claimed they were pushing their agenda while actively pushing heteronormitive agenda, and no one is saying there are "no homophobes" on master duel, but homophobes arent in charge/abusing their position on master duel to prevent changes to the game. thats what makes it better.

itsmetristan

Post #25 by itsmetristan » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:52 am

stop

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:58 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Things DB has that master duel doesnt: Homophobic judge
Edopro > Db

There is no homophobic judge.

So leave.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Plum Blossom

Post #27 by Plum Blossom » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:08 am

Let's not do this again. Keep it to the topic without political-ish arguments.

Having to download stuff puts me off. So with DB where you don't have to download stuff, it's refreshing. It's one of the reasons why I loved DN and now DB. Well, I don't really duel anymore just judging so I guess it's w.e now.
Duelingbook Resource Judge

KTeknis

Post #28 by KTeknis » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Alright then, let's keep it on topic by listing one thing that DB have that Master Duel don't: Custom Card!
I know someone will disagree but idc
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:

WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

I don't plan to.

Renji lied as easily as he breathed
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #30 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:45 pm

KTeknis wrote:Alright then, let's keep it on topic by listing one thing that DB have that Master Duel don't: Custom Card!
I know someone will disagree but idc

Customs were a mistake lol
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #31 by Christen57 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:51 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Even after what Marshie said, you guys can't have a break over the pettiest of arguments, can't you?

you brought in up in the last thread, the last time it was brought up was in Renjis thread, in which he brought it up and continues his rants for nearly 5 pages on his own while vearing off topic, the post below that the subject was brought up when three of you bullied someone off the site for wanting a gender neutral option added to the settings no one uses anyways.

So no, im not the one who is obsessed with this topic, you guys seem way more intrested in what is in other peoples pants.

We engaged in no such bullying and showed no interest in anyone's pants. We simply told the guy there wasn't any need to give in to his demands at the time.

no you didnt, you just ignored them, repeatidly said i dont see how saying "LGBTQ need fewer rights" is homophobic

Claiming LGBTQs have too many rights and unfair advantages and whatnot isn't homophobic. It's just criticism. If you disagree with this and don't believe they have too many rights/advantages, that's one thing, but homophobic means you fear gay people (as Lil Oldman explained in the definitions he provided in the previous thread), and Genexwrecker wasn't expressing any such fear — only criticism. Fear is not criticism.

but homophobes arent in charge/abusing their position on master duel to prevent changes to the game. thats what makes it better.

And yet Master Duel also has no option for you to pick any genders in it's settings, so by your logic, maybe there are indeed homophobes running Master Duel preventing that from happening, who knows?

Also, what's "to prevent changes to the game" even supposed to mean? In what way does letting people add fake genders to their Master Duel accounts "change the game"?

itsmetristan

Post #32 by itsmetristan » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:07 pm

As I've said before, you guys who constantly feel the need to so much as reply to the people you've argued with are equally at fault when these topics spiral out of control.

It's ridiculous that you've been given this many reminders, yet you continue to do it.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #33 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:08 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

The idiot is at much fault as the idiot that follows.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

MarshieDemon

Post #34 by MarshieDemon » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Head Administrator

Christen57

Post #35 by Christen57 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Watching who?

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:19 pm

Christen57 wrote:Watching who?

All of us
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:29 am

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN

I don't plan to.

Renji lied as easily as he breathed

Oi! I may be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one!

Well an intentional liar that is!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #38 by Excellion » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:12 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

We engaged in no such bullying and showed no interest in anyone's pants. We simply told the guy there wasn't any need to give in to his demands at the time.

no you didnt, you just ignored them, repeatidly said i dont see how saying "LGBTQ need fewer rights" is homophobic

Claiming LGBTQs have too many rights and unfair advantages and whatnot isn't homophobic. It's just criticism. If you disagree with this and don't believe they have too many rights/advantages, that's one thing, but homophobic means you fear gay people (as Lil Oldman explained in the definitions he provided in the previous thread), and Genexwrecker wasn't expressing any such fear — only criticism. Fear is not criticism.

but homophobes arent in charge/abusing their position on master duel to prevent changes to the game. thats what makes it better.

And yet Master Duel also has no option for you to pick any genders in it's settings, so by your logic, maybe there are indeed homophobes running Master Duel preventing that from happening, who knows?

Also, what's "to prevent changes to the game" even supposed to mean? In what way does letting people add fake genders to their Master Duel accounts "change the game"?

it is homophobic when you knowingly spread misinformation to further a heteronormative agenda and try to legitimize hate on a marginalized group, thats why the statement is also racist when you replace "LGBTQ" with "African Americans" or antisemetic when you replace LGBTQ with "Jews" if the statement is considered racist when the marginalized group is changed, then the phrase itself is a problem. the difference is master duel homophobes, dont have power and arent stopping suggestions to make master duel more accessable to LGTBQ players.

Genexwrecker

Post #39 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:29 pm

You do know we can just have your abilities to post removed right? marshie literally just gave another warning. stop derailing these threads with your gender politics and agendas, go make your own respectful thread on it.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #40 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:33 pm

Are y'all acumulating points for a V-Card or something?

Return to “Spam Paradise”