Why Starlight Glimmer is the best My Little Pony Character

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Heartgold06
Mood:

Why Starlight Glimmer is the best My Little Pony Character

Post #1 by Heartgold06 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:05 am

Starlight Glimmer is the greatest character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in my opinion. Here are some my reasons why:

1. Starlight was a fantastic villain while she was still an antagonist. She's the only one to completely succeed in her plan (unitl she decided to stand down by choice), which was large scale and perfect for the Season 5 finale. Her motivations behind her actions and her reform are a little bit of a stretch, but they still fall in line with her character.

2. She gets an absolutely stunning amount of character development. Starlight's time as a villain constantly impact her as a character. She is similar to early season Twilight Sparkle in a lot of ways, being studious and willing to learn but not quite ready to fully understand the magic of friendship. Seeing her grow and mature throughout season 6 onwards was some of my favorite aspects of that era of the show, not to mention her lead role in the season 6 finale made a great 2 part episode even greater.

3. She gets major screentime with pretty much every other side character I like. Spike, Thorax, Trixie, Discord, and Sunburst make up some of my favorite characters in the entire show. There is at least one episode she spends a significant time with each, and most of them many many more as well.

I know this post is stupid, but I don't care. Feel free to discuss with me in the comments, I don't care.
"It's not optimism, it's faith. There's a reason we're here. What we do today is part of it, but there's more, too, and we have to survive to make it all happen." - Sunny, The Dark Secret

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #2 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:32 am

Starlight? I am genuinely tire of you guys. I don’t provoke you for any of what you do to me and have been doing to me. You always make fun of my little pony for no fucking reason and it’s really starting to piss me off. I do nothing to provoke it and you guys just continue to make jab after fucking jab at it, and it’s really grinding my gears. They have done nothing to you, nothing at fucking all. So idk what the fuck your problem is but fucking stop it, I’ve allowed this to go on for too long and I’ve fucking had it, IVE HAD IT, you fucking got that? You guys are real pieces of shit and I didn’t want to say that because you guys used to be my friends but now all you do is make fun of my best friends and I’m sick and fucking tired of it. They are strong, cute, smart, deep, and complex yet all of you belittle them and treat them like trash, and I don’t know fucking why, especially since I don’t even talk about it like that to you guys. So back the fuck of, leave me and my LITTLE PONIES ALONE.

Heartgold06
Mood:

Post #3 by Heartgold06 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:35 am

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:Starlight? I am genuinely tire of you guys. I don’t provoke you for any of what you do to me and have been doing to me. You always make fun of my little pony for no fucking reason and it’s really starting to piss me off. I do nothing to provoke it and you guys just continue to make jab after fucking jab at it, and it’s really grinding my gears. They have done nothing to you, nothing at fucking all. So idk what the fuck your problem is but fucking stop it, I’ve allowed this to go on for too long and I’ve fucking had it, IVE HAD IT, you fucking got that? You guys are real pieces of shit and I didn’t want to say that because you guys used to be my friends but now all you do is make fun of my best friends and I’m sick and fucking tired of it. They are strong, cute, smart, deep, and complex yet all of you belittle them and treat them like trash, and I don’t know fucking why, especially since I don’t even talk about it like that to you guys. So back the fuck of, leave me and my LITTLE PONIES ALONE.

I have no idea whether to be offended, impressed, scared, or a combination of the three. For the record, I LIKE My Little Pony and genuinely like Starlight.
"It's not optimism, it's faith. There's a reason we're here. What we do today is part of it, but there's more, too, and we have to survive to make it all happen." - Sunny, The Dark Secret

KTeknis

Post #4 by KTeknis » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:34 am

Just asking, you watched Equestria Girl too?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Plum Blossom

Post #5 by Plum Blossom » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:44 am

-_-
Duelingbook Resource Judge

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:16 pm

From the reaction it feels equestria girls is MLP's Chibi-robo ZipLash
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

MarshieDemon

Post #7 by MarshieDemon » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:49 pm

Agreed, the challenges that Starlight faced after her reformation were the most interesting.

Equestria Girls was fine. It has some highs and it had some lows.

Head Administrator

Heartgold06
Mood:

Post #8 by Heartgold06 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:16 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:From the reaction it feels equestria girls is MLP's Chibi-robo ZipLash

That...sums up my feelings on it quite nicely actually. The difference is that Equestria Girls didn't bring about the demise of the franchise.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #9 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:26 pm

Trixie and Starlight prob had my favourite friendship in the entire series. It was the most entertaining and the most realistic (IMO).

Heartgold06
Mood:

Post #10 by Heartgold06 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:28 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:Trixie and Starlight prob had my favourite friendship in the entire series. It was the most entertaining and the most realistic (IMO).

I prefer the duo of Starlight and Sunburst myself, but Trixie is still great. I can totally see why everyone loved her so much when she was introduced way back in Season 1.

Return to “Spam Paradise”