Thanks MarshieDemon

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
PENMASTER

Re: Thanks MarshieDemon

Post #21 by PENMASTER » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:20 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Still lacking reading comprehension? No if they were my alts and/or those alts broke the rules i would have, therefore, been muted or warned, which i havent. Which means they werent mine.

As I told you yesterday, they're still likely investigating the situation. But in this case I'd like to change it up, they're still deciding an appropriate punishment for the member involved.

If they were mine, genexwrecker would have said they were mine. He didnt, so we can therefore assume they arent.

he didn't deny nor confirm for a reason we don't know nothing is ruled out
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:23 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Still lacking reading comprehension? No if they were my alts and/or those alts broke the rules i would have, therefore, been muted or warned, which i havent. Which means they werent mine.

As I told you yesterday, they're still likely investigating the situation. But in this case I'd like to change it up, they're still deciding an appropriate punishment for the member involved.

If they were mine, genexwrecker would have said they were mine. He didnt, so we can therefore assume they arent.

Did I stutter? Or are you just stupid?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #23 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:18 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:I mean we know the alts are yours cause I doubt some rando that hasn't said anything would spam the forums.

we cant trust anything you say so I wonder why anyone is even asking at this point

why you haven't been muted or banned yet could just be debating within the judge team or an outside factor but within the coming days we shall see an answer to this question

If. They. Were. Mine. I. Wouldnt. Be. Here. Take your time... sound out each word, ask an adult to help you.

just because you think if they were yours you would be gone already doesn't mean they arent and doesn't prove jack shit about them not being done with the investigation your the one that needs to sound out words retard

And reported that is absolutely harassment looking forward to seeing you removed from the site.

Excellion

Post #24 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:As I told you yesterday, they're still likely investigating the situation. But in this case I'd like to change it up, they're still deciding an appropriate punishment for the member involved.

If. They. Were. Mine. I. Would. not. Be. Here. Also, thanks for adding to the extensive list of evidence for the harrassemtn report, following me into multple threads, telling me to "shut the fuck up" unproked and now outright insulting. i cant wait to see you removed from the site.

Excellion

Post #25 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:23 am

for all the (baseless) accusations you all have been making, i wonder if you know the rules in the first place? because im curtain youve all violated more rules than i have at this point.

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:05 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:If they were mine, genexwrecker would have said they were mine. He didnt, so we can therefore assume they arent.

If. They. Were. Mine. I. Would. not. Be. Here. Also, thanks for adding to the extensive list of evidence for the harrassemtn report, following me into multple threads, telling me to "shut the fuck up" unproked and now outright insulting. i cant wait to see you removed from the site.

It's almost like you don't know English very well or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

Excellion

Post #27 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:25 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Did I stutter? Or are you just stupid?

It's almost like you don't know English very well or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

its almost like you dont know how rules are enforced, prove i did something wrong, then the judges will handle it, there is no evidence the alts are mine which is why i havent been banned. Looks like youre reading comprehension of the very clear rules on harrassment are the thing thats lacking.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:42 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:If. They. Were. Mine. I. Would. not. Be. Here. Also, thanks for adding to the extensive list of evidence for the harrassemtn report, following me into multple threads, telling me to "shut the fuck up" unproked and now outright insulting. i cant wait to see you removed from the site.

its almost like you dont know how rules are enforced, prove i did something wrong, then the judges will handle it, there is no evidence the alts are mine which is why i havent been banned. Looks like youre reading comprehension of the very clear rules on harrassment are the thing thats lacking.

Again, bringing up crap that was already addressed.

Excellion

Post #29 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:50 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It's almost like you don't know English very well or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

Again, bringing up crap that was already addressed.

someone else just said the alts was theirs and posted proof, guess you were once again, wrong.

itsmetristan

Post #30 by itsmetristan » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:59 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:If. They. Were. Mine. I. Would. not. Be. Here. Also, thanks for adding to the extensive list of evidence for the harrassemtn report, following me into multple threads, telling me to "shut the fuck up" unproked and now outright insulting. i cant wait to see you removed from the site.

Ok. All of you knock it off. This has gone too far. There is no need to insult each other. There is no need for this topic to continue.

Excellion, just because you have not currently been banned doesn't mean your actions are ok. If you feel a staff has been offensive, you can report them (and judging by one of your previous replies, you already have). Continuing to complain about this publicly doesn't make the situation any better for anybody. It makes it more of a headache for everyone else, while you keep digging your hole deeper by continuing to go off about this.

And to those of you arguing and insulting Excellion, let it go. You aren't making the situation better for anyone either. In fact, by insulting them and continuing these kinds of arguments you're worsening the toxicity that already exists in these conversations. Do not engage, let the administration team handle it.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Excellion

Post #31 by Excellion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:19 am

itsmetristan wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It's almost like you don't know English very well or you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

Ok. All of you knock it off. This has gone too far. There is no need to insult each other. There is no need for this topic to continue.

Excellion, just because you have not currently been banned doesn't mean your actions are ok. If you feel a staff has been offensive, you can report them (and judging by one of your previous replies, you already have). Continuing to complain about this publicly doesn't make the situation any better for anybody. It makes it more of a headache for everyone else, while you keep digging your hole deeper by continuing to go off about this.

And to those of you arguing and insulting Excellion, let it go. You aren't making the situation better for anyone either. In fact, by insulting them and continuing these kinds of arguments you're worsening the toxicity that already exists in these conversations. Do not engage, let the administration team handle it.

i havent complained... they brought it up, i clarified that no, i havent been warned, no the accounts arent mine and no i wasnt punished, and the toxicity that needs to be adressed has been reported, and you can see examples of what have been reported so far in this thread.

itsmetristan

Post #32 by itsmetristan » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:21 am

Excellion wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Excellion wrote:its almost like you dont know how rules are enforced, prove i did something wrong, then the judges will handle it, there is no evidence the alts are mine which is why i havent been banned. Looks like youre reading comprehension of the very clear rules on harrassment are the thing thats lacking.

i havent complained... they brought it up, i clarified that no, i havent been warned, no the accounts arent mine and no i wasnt punished, and the toxicity that needs to be adressed has been reported, and you can see examples of what have been reported so far in this thread.
I'm not talking about just this thread.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:53 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Excellion wrote:

Excellion, just because you have not currently been banned doesn't mean your actions are ok. If you feel a staff has been offensive, you can report them (and judging by one of your previous replies, you already have).

He feels Genexwrecker has been offensive all because she made it clear duelingbook would neither add fake/non-existent genders to the dropdown menu in the Settings nor remove the listed genders that are already there, yet he still kept harassing her insisting this must be done anyway (and falsely accusing her of "homophobia" in an attempt to destroy her reputation) despite me asking him multiple times now to provide evidence, or a chromosome combination, that backs up his claims of these "extra genders" existing, or at least a rebuttal to my arguments in the other thread, none of which he's been able to provide yet.

itsmetristan

Post #34 by itsmetristan » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Excellion wrote:its almost like you dont know how rules are enforced, prove i did something wrong, then the judges will handle it, there is no evidence the alts are mine which is why i havent been banned. Looks like youre reading comprehension of the very clear rules on harrassment are the thing thats lacking.

Excellion, just because you have not currently been banned doesn't mean your actions are ok. If you feel a staff has been offensive, you can report them (and judging by one of your previous replies, you already have).

He feels Genexwrecker has been offensive all because she made it clear duelingbook would neither add fake/non-existent genders to the dropdown menu in the Settings nor remove the listed genders that are already there, yet he still kept harassing her insisting this must be done anyway (and falsely accusing her of "homophobia" in an attempt to destroy her reputation) despite me asking him multiple times now to provide evidence, or a chromosome combination, that backs up his claims of these "extra genders" existing, or at least a rebuttal to my arguments in the other thread, none of which he's been able to provide yet.

I'm already aware of what this was all about.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

MarshieDemon

Post #35 by MarshieDemon » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:16 pm

Drop it. It's been handled.

Head Administrator

Return to “Spam Paradise”