Just wanted to make this thread to say

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Excellion

Re: Just wanted to make this thread to say

Post #81 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Where did I state that gender politics only encompasses gays?

"Which invole what? Gay people? Which are also what? A topic of gender politics?"
Nice try burying the lead and straw manning, come back when you deal with youre clearly intetnalized homophobia and become self aware eniugh to see your own hypocracy then, maybe pick up a book on gender politics andlearm a little bit about the subject then maybe, just maybe if you can manage to actually have a conversation without having a tantrum, we can talk.

I appreciate all the people who arent homophobic.

Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics. =/= Only gay people are a topic of gender politics.

Want to try again?

Nope youve already proved my point.

Renji Asuka

Post #82 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:54 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"Which invole what? Gay people? Which are also what? A topic of gender politics?"
Nice try burying the lead and straw manning, come back when you deal with youre clearly intetnalized homophobia and become self aware eniugh to see your own hypocracy then, maybe pick up a book on gender politics andlearm a little bit about the subject then maybe, just maybe if you can manage to actually have a conversation without having a tantrum, we can talk.

I appreciate all the people who arent homophobic.

Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics. =/= Only gay people are a topic of gender politics.

Want to try again?

So basically you realized that you fucked up and that your reading comprehension needs work.

Also for a guy who is "too busy", sure is spending hours on here.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #83 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:59 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics. =/= Only gay people are a topic of gender politics.

Want to try again?

So basically you realized that you fucked up and that your reading comprehension needs work.

No, you proved that you think calling someone homophobic = gender politics which proves you know nothing on the subject and that youre ignorant. You know and i know you know you messed up because you back peddled so far from the original point "calling someone homophobic is not related to gender politics" that you strawmanned "did i say ALL gays?" Maginalized "Gays= gender politics" and even went so far as to argue the definition of homophia means "same fear" which was the biggest copout ive ever seen.

I have nothing to add because youve taken yourself completely out of the discussion not even your "anti-woke" friends can help you dig yourself out of the hole you made for yourself.
Last edited by Excellion on Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #84 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:00 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Nope youve already proved my point.

No, you proved that you think calling someone homophobic = gender politics which proves you know nothing on the subject and that youre ignorant. You knowand i know you know you messed up because you back peddled so far from the original point "calling someone homophobic is not related to gender politics" that you straw maned "did i say ALL gays?" Maginalized "Gays= gender politics" and even went so far as to argue the definition of homophia means "same fear" which was thr buggest cope out ive ever seen.

I have nothing to add because youve taken yourself completely out of the discussion not even your "anti-woke" friends can help you dig yourself out of the hole you made for yourself.

And here you move the goal post.

How about you try being honest for once in your life :)

Excellion

Post #85 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:So basically you realized that you fucked up and that your reading comprehension needs work.

No, you proved that you think calling someone homophobic = gender politics which proves you know nothing on the subject and that youre ignorant. You knowand i know you know you messed up because you back peddled so far from the original point "calling someone homophobic is not related to gender politics" that you straw maned "did i say ALL gays?" Maginalized "Gays= gender politics" and even went so far as to argue the definition of homophia means "same fear" which was thr buggest cope out ive ever seen.

The "goal post" was you pointing out where i mentioned gender politics unprovoked. Which you still havent done.

Excellion

Post #86 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:When did i mention anything on the subject unprovoked. Never, when did you? Several times. Show me where in this thread i have brought up gender politics.

Literally first post. As been told to you multiple times.

My first post was:
"Except the homophobic ones..."

No mention of gender, gender politics, nothing, try again.

In case you forgot, youve missed this goal post by a mile.

Renji Asuka

Post #87 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:09 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, you proved that you think calling someone homophobic = gender politics which proves you know nothing on the subject and that youre ignorant. You knowand i know you know you messed up because you back peddled so far from the original point "calling someone homophobic is not related to gender politics" that you straw maned "did i say ALL gays?" Maginalized "Gays= gender politics" and even went so far as to argue the definition of homophia means "same fear" which was thr buggest cope out ive ever seen.

The "goal post" was you pointing out where i mentioned gender politics unprovoked. Which you still havent done.

Now you're just circling around. Are actually capable of having an honest conversation?

Excellion

Post #88 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:11 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And here you move the goal post.

Now you're just circling around. Are actually capable of having an honest conversation?

Not with someone ignorant of what were discussing? If you cant point to a responce that warrents the tantrum you threw in this thread, then admit you were wrong and move on.

Renji Asuka

Post #89 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:The "goal post" was you pointing out where i mentioned gender politics unprovoked. Which you still havent done.

Not with someone ignorant of what were discussing? If you cant point to a responce that warrents the tantrum you threw in this thread, then admit you were wrong and move on.

And once again, you're circling around showing how dishonest you really are.

Excellion

Post #90 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Now you're just circling around. Are actually capable of having an honest conversation?

And youre projecting, we "cycling back" because you complained that i "moved the goal post" now youre complaining that im remind you what the original goal post was...? Sounds like you have nothing more to add.

Renji Asuka

Post #91 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Not with someone ignorant of what were discussing? If you cant point to a responce that warrents the tantrum you threw in this thread, then admit you were wrong and move on.

And youre projecting, we "cycling back" because you complained that i "moved the goal post" now youre complaining that im remind you what the original goal post was...? Sounds like you have nothing more to add.

Can't be projecting when you're bringing stuff back up that was already addressed as if it wasn't.

Excellion

Post #92 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:32 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And once again, you're circling around showing how dishonest you really are.

Can't be projecting when you're bringing stuff back up that was already addressed as if it wasn't.

Because it wasnt you still havent pointed to a single example of what yiure accusing me of, you claimed "except the homophobic ones" did, it didnt because the word "homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics.

Renji Asuka

Post #93 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:37 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:And youre projecting, we "cycling back" because you complained that i "moved the goal post" now youre complaining that im remind you what the original goal post was...? Sounds like you have nothing more to add.

Because it wasnt you still havent pointed to a single example of what yiure accusing me of, you claimed "except the homophobic ones" did, it didnt because the word "homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics.

Again, already addressed this whether you like it or not.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #94 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:38 pm

What I've gathered is that Nazis didn't have anything to do with the state of the world in 1940.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #95 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:What I've gathered is that Nazis didn't have anything to do with the state of the world in 1940.

I guarantee you, if I chose to I can make him reveal that he doesn't understand English well on that topic as well.

Excellion

Post #96 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:42 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:What I've gathered is that Nazis didn't have anything to do with the state of the world in 1940.

This comparison is implying homophobes have eberything to do with gender politics
Nazi: homophobes; state of the world in1940: gender politics.

Renji Asuka

Post #97 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:57 pm

Excellion wrote:

This comparison is implying homophobes have eberything to do with gender politics
Nazi: homophobes; state of the world in1940: gender politics.

You really should work on your reading comprehension.

Excellion

Post #98 by Excellion » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Can't be projecting when you're bringing stuff back up that was already addressed as if it wasn't.

No, you didnt you used prefix and suffix to make up a definition for a word that is already defined. By that logic a tyranosaurus is a lizard made of thunder.

Renji Asuka

Post #99 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:14 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Because it wasnt you still havent pointed to a single example of what yiure accusing me of, you claimed "except the homophobic ones" did, it didnt because the word "homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics.

No, you didnt you used prefix and suffix to make up a definition for a word that is already defined. By that logic a tyranosaurus is a lizard made of thunder.

And that is where you misrepresent what is stated in a terrible attempt at mocking what was stated.

It's almost like you don't know the definition of phobia or where homo and phobia derive from.

So, once again, already addressed it.

greg503

Post #100 by greg503 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:30 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Because it wasnt you still havent pointed to a single example of what yiure accusing me of, you claimed "except the homophobic ones" did, it didnt because the word "homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics.

No, it's "Thunderous lizard," fitting for the force of nature many believe this creature to be
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”